Can we get a Veeky Forums memes thread?

Can we get a Veeky Forums memes thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I3S8LNG4aNo
youtube.com/watch?v=R_lZabYCwPY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>ceaser
>disliking brutus

Why is it that it's always one guy with their pistol that's able to take out the Jihadis? Do they have a -10 to armed resistance throws?

Oh, well.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

can someone please post robespierre VIVA one. the one he asks "how many layers of democracy you are on" the word democracy can be liberty - egalite or whatever i dont remember atm and i need it. in exchange i share an oc

chalk outlines are not a real forensics technique REEEEEEEEEEE

kek

I don't get it

Is there anything more stale than Veeky Forums memes

Before his suicide Hitler said that the slavs have proven to be the stronger race and that the future belongs to them.

Source: My ass

istagram memes. Im not kidding, its horrible normie trash

memes are a spook

I fucking hate spook posters so fucking much holy shit you fucking faggots think this gay shit is funny? It isnt, so stop calling everything a spook as if its this "le hilarious" meme you stupid leldditor piece of shit retarded asshole go fuck yourself!

Put a little bit more effort in there and you'll have the makings of good pasta.

does someone have that ben garrison comic but with the eternal venetian and the boots are stamping byzantium?

wish it was completed :/

Does anyone have this same meme but with Napoleon. I've only seen it posted once, but didn't save it.

Is it just me, or is this just a shitty remake of an argentinian meme?
Tea cup, Buenos Aires view and CLEARLY two fine argentinian specimens in the picture...

I read it all in his voice
9/10

hi

Spooky

>no Marx
>no Hindenburg
>no Hotzendorf

Do historical Pepes go here or is the other thread still alive?

Do it again Bomber Harris

>segmemtatas
I can never not laugh at this one

>saving the jpg version
Are you retarded?

This one gets me everytime

Fuck you, we are Italy v2.0 and guess what, italians are white too

Anyone got that meme comic of why Rome fell?

It's the one with like six panels, and it's black and white, with a group of people arguing and shouting their own reasons why. It ends with one guy holding onto the sides of his head and screaming while his eyes bleed. It's used for a lot of different topics.

Add Arminius too

>On all levels except physical, I am Caesar
>Punitive campaigns externally

Story?

Draw Muhammad day from 2015.

Two Snackbars attempted to shoot up the place with AK's and were put down by a single cop. Only a security guard was hurt, shot in the leg.

everything stated on that pic is 1488% true though

>tfw you realize the cats out of the bag on cultural marxism and that you realistically cant form any actual argument for how it doesnt exist, so you have to make shitty strawman memes in the desperate hope that this stops everyone from realizing what a cancer it is.

Requasting Italian WW1 "I heve higher ground" meme

I'm just gonna leave that here.
Enjoy!

youtube.com/watch?v=I3S8LNG4aNo

wrong vid...

youtube.com/watch?v=R_lZabYCwPY

;_;7

kek this one is good

burn in hell harry

do it again, Bomber Harry

>posting a Homestuck video
>ever
>even by mistake

You are right is a shitty remake and fuck you we are the whitest country in the world