I said doge will CRASH last night its pump and dump and everyone laugh, now im here to warn against GameCoin and Aragon

i said doge will CRASH last night its pump and dump and everyone laugh, now im here to warn against GameCoin and Aragon

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Musgog1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the fact that aragon is performing shakily keeps me from wanting to get into ICOs

what did it cost during the ico?

i even proof that the coin will crash, you can see my analyze of doge from last night twitter.com/Musgog1

do xrp, tatko.

it's double the ICO price in USD

Can you do the nasdaq?

i already did XRP it will go up soon tomorrow maybe, it wont crash because it already crashed to HELL. it will be GOOD COIN.

Nasdaq is TRASH.

thanks, tatko. i dont have a twitter but i bookmarked yours.

only fat MORONS own twitter account. its shit website

but I just bought some Aragon :(

f

>look guiz i drew some lines that means i'm rite XDDD!

shutup IDIOT this is science if you dont understand your ignorant retard. i study this for years its what im doing for live while you rot ;)))) we will see who will be the big boss and who will be the bitch

thankyou I followed you.

ETC?

Doge has been crashing since a week ago, there has been no major movement today or yesterday

What the fuck it's wrong with this nigger pajeet

How about SiaCoin?

>i said doge will CRASH last night its pump and dump and everyone laugh
Well, it did not exactly crash, it simply sunk along with the rest of the coins

>xrp will rise

Lmao get this singaporian nigga outta here

>youseless
lol

And sincerely, I don't think DOGE will be one of the loser coins this round. It will probably still stay strong. Why I think that? because last time the Japanese bought millions of them, and now everyone and their grandmother in Japan can buy BTC, so naturally they will still like their shiba inu
MUCH GAINS