Waves

Haven't seen a waves thread today. That is unacceptable.

shitcoin #12314532432
Get in line. we have shitcoin #001232154312 to shill

god tier coin no need for shilling

This is literally the next ethereum, no need for shilling.

These guys get it

Really nice idea and their "wallet" is the only normie-ready solution out there.

Also, currently you just gain money randomly, since the various airdrops can be worth something (though there is also a lot of shit getting dropped into your wallet:
>incoming transfer
>1 bitcoin
>WTF? Did I just get one bitcoin for free!!?!?!?
>…its just a random token that someone made and called it bitcoin
>its worth 0.000000000001 waves
), like for example the occasional riptobux or mercury.
also, lending out waves gives nice returns.
And the inbuilt exchange is quite nice.

BTW:
Buy Veeky Forumscoins and shill them too the moon! Someone is already accumulating, and I dont know WTF is going on.

>Someone is already accumulating,
captcha ate my image…

who else /temptedtospreadFUDsotheycanaccumulate/ ?

bump for waves

Anyone else concerned bancor could outperform waves?
looks pretty sleek and their whitepaper is eerily similar to waves', except its run entirely by jews not just regular big nose jews either were talking proper Israeli funny sideburns jews

this. WAVES is a sure thing. also love that you can lend your waves

where the fuck is waves at 80000 sats, it's at 110000 on bittrex.

I think that book is for bizcoin

Doubtful at this stage, the Waves platform is already running at full-steam for the most part.

Worst case scenario: bancor reaches parity with waves in under a year, but given how much crypto is exploding people who notice will be able to leverage or just jump ship completely.

No goy don't invest in the Bancor ICO
*rubs hands*

I had this thought at first too, but I think they will be coexist desu. They are similar but not the same. Popular Bancor Tokens and Bancor itself will probably be added to the Waves Dex.

Even with Bancors way of adding liquidity to low volume coins, human nature means people are still going to want to trade via traditional exchanges. I will be balls deep into both of these projects.

agree 100%, will be doing the same myself

Just bought 200$ worth of waves, is it a good investition ?

I was wondering where those fucking riptobux in my wallet came from

Got in a bit ago, looks like it's ready to go up a bit, sell walls looking nice, chart looking nice

I think so. I see it hitting $10 by the end of the year, fairly easily.

I WANT TO BUY WAVES AGAIN BUT MY MONEY IS STUCK IN DGB.

Nah.
This would mean a 400% progression of its marketcap by the end of the year. Highly unlikely.

I don't believe in long term predictions, but I definitly see Waves in the top 10 club in the near future.

It grew 1000% in the past 3 months. It getting 400% would be easy.

I'm not sure market cap is necessarily the most useful parameter when it comes to assessing crypto potential. I guess I'm thinking more about the psychological target of $10 that I think a lot of people have in their minds. I personally bought most of my Waves

Waves is a retarded version of bancor. Would you invest in myspace as Facebook was about to launch?

Idiots.

por que no los dos?

They are not the same. Similar but not the same.

Wtf is this coin and whats the incentive to buy....every other incentive to buy then moon rides and lambos. No srsly i hear this coin a lot, is it worth the cost?

myspace and facebook are not the same. similar but not the same.

so what is your fucking point?

i been trying to buy bancor coins, havent found any exchanges to get em at. I rather go with the jew with deep pockets then the man betting agaisnt the jew.

What about BlockNet, any believers here? it's trading at around $3 or thereabouts

bancor hasn't ICO'd yet.

Seems i can buy straight from cryptopsy

I've been holding that since under $2, I'm expecting it to be the breakout star of 2017 to be honest. It's such an amazing project that has flown completely under the radar. So good that it doesn't even need shilling. I haven't seen a single thread about it on Veeky Forums

When the fuck is this hitting 1 billion?

I want it to overtake the top 5 eventually.

1 year from now