Where can I buy bitcoin in Russia?

- Buyer wants to buy $200k worth of bitcoin at bitstamp rate, and he will pay an additional 2.5% on top of this

- Where can I buy bitcoin here without needing to connect a bank account or provide my ID?

- Localbitcoin seems not popular here in Russia

Other urls found in this thread:

gemini.com/auction-data/
qiwi.com/support/request/faq/Identification/how-to.action
fastchange.cc/
ru.cryptonator.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Look for a group on VK?

What kind of AK's your client is buying?

>- Buyer wants to buy $200k worth of bitcoin at bitstamp rate, and he will pay an additional 2.5% on top of this
Coinbase is propably the easiest and fastest way but you need the ID, and buy Ethereum first and transfer to Bitcoin later so you don't have to wait for days
>- Where can I buy bitcoin here without needing to connect a bank account or provide my ID?
IDK if this is even possible, but if you have this much money in Russia, why not make a company to Estonia (costs like 100€) and move money through there? Taxes are practically nonexistant

Don't listen to the retards.
Buy large amounts from gemini auctions

gemini.com/auction-data/

Yeah, that was my first thought, but my Russian sucks. Time to invite the girlfriend over, I guess.

I am Russian

You don't have to use a bank account. Just get yourself a QIWI wallet and top it up with a street terminal

Then use BTC-E or C-CEX which have Qiwi as a payment method

But if you need a really huge sum, QIWI has limits depending on your verification level

Wow thanks user, this could be a game changer. I'm looking at the KIWI website now though, do I have to be a Russian citizen to get a card?

qiwi.com/support/request/faq/Identification/how-to.action

You don't have to get a card, simply activate it with your mobile phone and the wallet is good to use. But beware that unverified users have limits. For depositing, just find any terminal, they're typically in supermarkets, near subways etc.

fastchange.cc/

It seems this option is charging a huge % to use Visa/MC or to use Qiwi. Am I missing something?
Limits are low, but I could raise them by verifying my account, which it seems is a different system to KYC, and could be okay. But I have read that Qiwi is not allowed to be used for purchase of BTC, so there is some time consuming and possibly expensive process to buy BTC on BTC-E. Have you done it yourself?

via qiwi you will pay around same fee, like 10% total. you can try altcoins on fastchange for lower fee. anyway, there's no better option than localbitcoins to trade 200k at once (though you'll probably get robbed by mafia)

>BTC-E
Not seeing qiwi as a deposit method there. Only stuff like okpay etc.

I read somewhere that you need to first buy RUB or USD, then you on BTC-E you can exchange this for BTC. This gets around the Qiwi block.

I can sell you the bitcoins. You would just need to send it by Western union

How to take out the shekels?
Opyat s kiwi?

C-CEX -> Payeer (1%) -> Bestchange.ru ( Qiwi -> profit

n00b

ru.cryptonator.com/

Wouldn't it be easier with localbitcoins?
I already bought a bit with qiwi and I can resell with it too or with paypal there.
Seems like too much hassle that way. Even the purse thing with people buying you stuff seems like a good idea desu.

CYKA BLYAT I FIND U IVAN

Дa. Или вoт этo. Или пpocтo чepeз Bestchange c кpипты нa бaнкoвcкий cчeт. Я пpocтo дeлaл cвoи пoдcчeты и y мeня пo тoй cхeмe пoлyчaлиcь caмыe низкиe пpoцeнты. Ecли ecть eщe нижe, тo oкeй

Лaднo, cпacибo, Ivan.