PnD shitcoins and whales

Hi Veeky Forums, we need to create a PnD group to pump some shitcoins up for profit or get into some whale groups, any suggestions?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/nb22RF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>we need to create a PnD group to pump some shitcoins
no we don't. go to reddit.

how much can you put on the table to join a secret pnd group?

probably around 1000$

>1000$
good luck

t. cryptoanna

How about we try a small, Veeky Forums only PnD group?
You could probably do this with $10…

>Veeky Forumsonly as in, just a few folks from Veeky Forums, who only shill on Veeky Forums
>Fuck, we could even use Veeky Forumscoin for that, and see where that takes us, just for shits and giggles
>I propose we call ourselves guppies
>I am aware of the difference between a whale and a fish, but marine mammals don't go down to sizes we'd need to describe this group
>did I just ruin my own joke?
>help, I'm lost in greentext
>is that even how it's supposed to be done?

meh, forgot image

yea, well that would be useful and the purpose of this thread is to create some profit for all who would like to get involved

how would we go about this?
Just say in this thread
>everyone buy and shill some small amount of Veeky Forumscoin
>if it takes off, everyone starts selling their stack on their own discretion
Or else?

MADMAN again...

if we create a group with really interested people, then this wouldn't even be a problem.

link to your discord?

i will create one if there will be serious interest about this

>if we create a group with really interested people, then this wouldn't even be a problem.
Yeah, but for this you'd need to decide on a platform and you'd need discipline…
Can't we just use fucking email?

I am interested, but the problem is that I among with most anons you'll get either are poor or fearful.So you need to find some way to assure the group can move enough volume to change the price of decently shillable coins

Guys I got it. Let's make like a million threads about Mooncoin and make memes with a girl on it. Veeky Forums will eat it up. We buy in a 1sat and then once it gets really high we all sell it really fast.

Lets pump SHIFT, it has all the potential to be pumped, just take a look

easy, create group then whoever wants to join needs to show proof of money (we can decide on a minimum capital), then we move on with discipline

You, sir, got wisdom of the falcon

>threads about Mooncoin
Yeah, but this is used/known/traded outside of Veeky Forums, so you need much more money and work to move it.
We really should do Veeky Forumscoin

>whoever wants to join needs to show proof of money (we can decide on a minimum capital),
any suggested numbers? I'd keep it small to start, like sub 100$/€
Also, if we do Veeky Forumscoin, we probably could do the first rounds where we exclusively sell and buy from each other, so no money lost (apart from transaction fees, but they are small)

bump

Nah. Mooncoin is already notable. Let's just all start throwing are money at it. It'll move faster than you think.

Agree, Mooncoin is cheap AF rn. It is a ez way to 1000x your investment.

ubiq...no seriously they are actually a promising coin no joke

where does this trade?
Willing to give it a try, but with bizcoin, we could do some double shilling (Veeky Forumscoin and waves), plus, we'd do Veeky Forums and the crypto community as a whole a huge favour by pushing the waves dex.

no that's what will fuck it all up. we need to focus on one and mooncoin is obviously the safest bet right now. bleutrade.

discord.gg/nb22RF

bleutrade, nova and coinexchange.io

let's all focus on bleutrade so we can knock out the sell walls together.

Well, bleutrade looks fishy as fuck…
How do I even find out what kind of ID or stuff they want so that I can sign up?
Not going to put more than €50 at risk on this thing.
also:
>80 Mooncoin Mooncoin $6,702,591 $0.000030 221,937,156,931 MOON $48,682
Do you really think Veeky Forums can move a coin with a 6 million market cap and a volume of almost 50k?

Yea if we all throw €50 at it it'll happen in no time.

>Yea if we all throw €50 at it it'll happen in no time.
Fry#Not_sure_if_sarcastic_or_serious.jpg

Veeky Forums can easily move it, just a matter of if they want to or not.

VIA seems pumpable

XVG looks like it's waiting to get pumped by whales