How much money do I need for a trophy wife?

How much money do I need for a trophy wife?

That depends on how unattractive you are :^)

all of it

Don't fall for the wife meme.

Invest your money and pay a hooker once in a while.

This post again? you should just go find this broad user, your obviously infatuated with her. Maybe she's already got enough money for the both of you kek

> marrying a woman that only wants you for your money.

good luck with that. same old pussy gets boring fast man. (t. married)

Better to rent to than to buy when it comes to women, my dude. If you're wealthy, marry when you get fuckin old. Otherwise, eat at the fucking buffet as often as you can.

>t. person you never experienced real love and feels lonely
Don't listen to this guy. Find a quality woman with good manners who is willing to share her live with you and make your life meaningful by providing children and happiness to you. By sleeping with sluts and fucking 100 pussies will just give you a temporary feeling of "fun". You are deceiving yourself if you think sex and looks are top priority to your life.

Half.

>by providing children and happiness to you.

This is bullshit. Doesn't apply to everybody.

I personally can't stand regular communication with a woman for more than 24h, too fucking cringy, they need too much attention. I prefer pay a prostitute - less time wasted, and time is money so in fact you're saving.

Then you suck at dating. There are smart, quality women out there, user that have more to talk about than your pity little sad life. Stop looking for women at clubs and pubs

just lol at this thread

bunch of delusional betas. there is NO point in getting a civilian woman who only wants to take your money when you can get a whore who is upfront about it. the civilian gold digger WILL cheat on you. having sex with you as a sub-8 male would be a CHORE for her. she needs a Chad(s) on the side to fulfill her physical needs.

Ummmm who is she?

>be a cuck

unless you are a chad you are always a cuck

Enjoy your lonely pathetic, meaningless life.

The thing is, I FUCKING HATE TALKING, and these bitches can't shut up.
It's normal for me to go on for a week with having no more than one casual conversation a day. These bitches talk for hours, and can't shut up. I used to be in relationships, but can't imagine being in one now.
>waste of time
>makes you dependent on somebody else
>requires emotional attachment
>encourages stabilization = slows down progress
I've been dating grills with really different backgrounds, and they all were essentially the same as for attention and talking, even those quiet, grey mouse style women. The only difference is some of them show it sooner, some later.

Oh i dont know maybe...One Burst coin

but who is she on OPs pic

>I FUCKING HATE TALKING
>these bitches can't shut up
all YOU have to do is LISTEN

You may not be able to understand the value of life without a womans "love" but that does not mean it is not possible for other men to do just fine without it.

I looked her up. British model named Jess Davies. You can find pictures of her boobs but sadly no vajayjay :-(

are you me?

a trophy wife $10mm+
a normal wife $1mm+
a gf $500k+

>a trophy wife $10mm+
Trophy wife doesn't mean covering a woman in solid gold user

that may be the case in bangalore but in america it means a mcmansion and a big enough shopping budget to sustain her while still being able to make money