Last fucking chance. Buy DGB now

Buying DGB within the next 4 days is your last chance before the next moon. The increase will be permanent and you're going to miss out if you don't invest now.

DGB is not a shit fucking coin, don't listen to all those idiots trying to meme it into a pump & dump. It's not a meme coin and not a P&D, as you can clearly tell by it's following and price trajectory.

It is being integrated into gaming as we speak. Of course it's not fully integrated already, if it was it would be a dollar a coin, are you stupid? It's called investing, not free fucking money via crystal ball magic. Of course there is some risk involved with any coin, but ALL SIGNS point to DGB being an amazing, life changing investment.

DGB has segwit and digisync, and digusign is being released in a week. It's going to dominate a market that no other coin can touch (video games), and use that as a segue into become a top crypto coin for general purchasing use. You can already buy real world shit with DGB.

Never before has a coin been poised to rise to such prominence in such a brief amount of time. It really does have everything going for it as a cryptoCURRENCY. Remember that, the reason we're buying in is to get currency, not some faggot "super computer network" bullshit like Golem that no one will use (because people with money to spend have their own super computers and don't need to send their billion dollar secrets over public NEET basement computer networks)

Last chance. Buy now. You're going to fucking regret it if you don't. Not even a shill. Just do it.

Other urls found in this thread:

chainz.cryptoid.info/dgb/#!extraction
chainz.cryptoid.info/xmy/#!extraction
chainz.cryptoid.info/ltc/#!extraction
chainz.cryptoid.info/ltc/#@inflation
chainz.cryptoid.info/xmy/#@inflation
chainz.cryptoid.info/dgb/#@inflation
chainz.cryptoid.info/dgb/#!wallets
chainz.cryptoid.info/myr/#!wallets
chainz.cryptoid.info/ltc/#!wallets
chainz.cryptoid.info/dgb/orphans.dws
chainz.cryptoid.info/myr/orphans.dws
chainz.cryptoid.info/ltc/orphans.dws
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

christ do you know anything about market caps

When more money pours into the cryptosphere throughout this year I'd expect at least another 50-80m into dgb. It's already established and as far as price goes, the only way is up.

>muh market caps

shut the fuck up. market caps are important but this is not a discussion about market caps and nothing I said pertains to market caps. It is a separate metric entirely... that being said, DGB's market cap has quintupled in a month, is that not enough for you?

kek? that's barely an 80% increase

u on crack nigga?

screenshotted to post in the next 4 days when this trash still isn't above 775

fuck moon coin.

>all in DGB for 5 years min
>227770.20078 in cold storage

FUCK OFF

THE PRICE IS ALREADY GOING UP

ALL ABOARD

DGB WILL NEVER BE THE SAME - GTFI NOW!

I agree. DGB clearly has an edge over other coins.

Anyone else get a comfy feeling about DGB?

Something about DGB just endears me to it.

I have never invested in something as much as i have in DGB

i honestly believe that it will be the life changing event for me, either that or i'll just lose a 15% of my savings which is not too big to regret losing.

Gonna hold for maybe a year or two while wage-cucking to insure my lambo-land.

Absolutely, and there are a lot of things that should invoke this feeling when you think about it.

The target demographic is gamers - something literally everyone on this website is familiar with, and only people with real time spent playing videogames will be able to truly understand the potential of a cross-platform, cross-game currency like this.

All of those years you spent playing videogames? Nice, it trained you to recognize the value here. Comfy as fuck.

Aside from that, it has a great name (professional, catchy, friendly), dedicated team, nice branding, and all the rest.

I'm slowly coming to feel this way too, but part of my 'holding' strategy is to let go of these sentiments as best I can.

See you on a resort in 3 years though.

DigiByte is /ourcoin/, the future hasn't even begun, and it would be wise to get in on this sooner rather than later.

I've been holding since 118 sats or so and am consistently impressed with this thing's ability to withstand even bloody days in crypto.

holy kek

the point is that the coin may be great and change the world but noone is giong to get rich from buying it at this point

>bought 1M dgb for like $2000 literally two weeks ago
>now worth $15,000 and growing

Also, I have a feeling the whales are keeping DGB at a steady price to maximize profits if they win the citi bank contest.

The hype alone around this coin should push it past 1k sats. And, like you mentioned, the price has been relatively steady even when every other coin dips. That means people are hodling as well.

You're kidding, right? Please tell me you don't really believe that user.

we'll see noDGBer, in a year or two one of us will be laughing their way to the bank to pay their 8digit taxes.

That's a cool wallpaper...

can i save it?

haha getting depressed that I don't have a million dgb, only 141k dgb

hahaha

Still £100,000 is better than £0

fucking fud cucks.

Tfw only 6000 dgb makes me wanna kms

let them miss this one and we can drink a moon-beer when we land on Jupiter's moon of Europa breh... FUDers have two purposes, either trying to handle their emotional panics over missing out on something incredible or driving the price down so they can jew their way in on some extra coins

You can pay for it in DGB

DNy9iu6k48ornqh2RgHTNJTHepfqoRCWoV

Isn't it too late to hop on the DGB train? I feel like if you get in at 500 - 800 sats then you won't be getting that much gain. I was thinking of dropping $1k into it but I dunno if the ROI is going to be worth it unless it reaches $0.10 - 0.50 a coin

Would it be wise to sell my 100 LTC for DGB?

Good effort bro, FUDDERS only have themselves to blame when this shit hits $1

If you have to ask that question, you are unable to take responsibility for your own actions, and therefore no one should reply to you.

You're right. I'm a faggot. Sorry, I'll go be gay elsewhere

Its okay, i still love you just as you are.

become a digibro...okay?

Gonna be spooky if we break through 700 sats

the power of Veeky Forums

Right just like last week and the week before

Ya, just like those.

You can buy more now. Consider it buying a dollar for 1.5 cents... that's really why DGB is from a purely monetary standpoint

IT'S GOING TO HAPPEN

Ive really considered dumping my BAY for more DGB. Trying to mine but my PC shuts off. Does anyone know any mining forums where people would help troubleshoot ? Lol

Bay is dead. It will be killed in the next wave of superior coins (bancor, bat, mysterious, etc.) the only survivors will be BTC, ETH, GNT, DGB, SIA, XRP, LTC (barely), STRAT, XEM.

It will certainly hit $1 by the end of the year. Easy fucking money, come on.

Why tf would it hit $1

In order for that to happen it would need to have a market cap almost as high as Ripple does right now; and Ripple actually has partnerships with banks.

I mean come on fellas $1 has no chance of happening.

Lol Ripple is a piece of shit coin. It literally doesnt deserve its standing.

the market clearly doesn't agree with you

>DGB is not a shit fucking coin
Yes, it is.
>DGB has segwit and digisync
Segwit was a great move to pump Litecoin and DigiByte. But going forward, lets just remember that Litecoin and DigiByte have produced about 10 original lines of code in their entire existence. Who is going to maintain this shit if Bitcoin never adopts it? And wtf is digisync?

I wanna help you noobs out so I will link to a great block explorer that can help you compare the shitcoin levels of DigiByte vs Litecoin vs Myriad.

First we look at the pool share (isn't multi-algo great?!):
chainz.cryptoid.info/dgb/#!extraction
chainz.cryptoid.info/xmy/#!extraction
chainz.cryptoid.info/ltc/#!extraction

Now we look at the block reward history:
chainz.cryptoid.info/ltc/#@inflation
chainz.cryptoid.info/xmy/#@inflation
chainz.cryptoid.info/dgb/#@inflation

You can see Litecoin is pretty much at Bitcoin's gold standard. Myriad is not far off the mark. DigiByte, however, is notably instamined.

We can also look at the top wallets to get an idea of distribution. Of course, an instamined coin should have poorer distribution. On the other hand, the higher the market cap, the better we expect distribution to be.

chainz.cryptoid.info/dgb/#!wallets
chainz.cryptoid.info/myr/#!wallets
chainz.cryptoid.info/ltc/#!wallets

Indeed, Myriad has the best distribution I've ever come across for a coin of its size. DigiByte has a single address, purchased on Polo over a year ago, that contains 21.01% of all coins. It's like a double Satoshi stash.

Peace.

Cope

ATTENTION EVERYONE!

If you are lurking the DGB threads from time to time, you may stumble over some dude that shits on DGB 24/7 and praises Myriad.

He always gets told to GTFO.
The chance is high that it is the same poor faggot that is spamming the DGB BitcoinTalk forum.

Ignore the Myriad faggot and look out for him in future DGB threads

oh its the guy that's hating on DGB and shills myrshit all the time. Fucking off yourself already m8

Mah nigga

Haters gon hate coz they know I'm right.

What this guy said

We know that you are pissed that Myriad went down the drain.
I'm sorry for you.

Yeah you spend hours of work and coding and promoting into your project but DGB survived.
I know the feel when something a man personally creates crashes down.

But please, sit down with a tea, look out the window, use the hate and the time for something bigger and better.

Kys faggot also DBG just hit 700 sats. Get on board for the moon mission

DGB IS TAKING OFF

Myriad didn't die and DGB survived but it will die because of 15s blocks eventually killing the chain. Then you gotta worry about the high inflation rate and how you're going to keep that high price up, all the while instaminers will be dumping...

Myriad will overtake DigiByte within the next year or two, I'm guessing.

> This level of shilling

chainz.cryptoid.info/dgb/orphans.dws

The product of 15s blocks... Make sure you wait like 50 confirmations to protect against double spend on the DGB chain...

chainz.cryptoid.info/myr/orphans.dws
chainz.cryptoid.info/ltc/orphans.dws

I got 330 dgb. I traded 2 waves for it.

Last time I saw this fucking thread shit mooned and I doubled my 10k

yeh dgb is great

I tend to think less and less of market capitalization numbers. Market cap is based on number of items multiplied but the price of each. This makes market cap the most dependant on price because number of coins is set. Unlike stocks, which can be split, there will be a set number of coins mined/created for any coin system. Potential investors/speculators know this, or at least should, so market cap doesn't mean as much in the coin world as the stock market world.

I only have 22K DGB, I don't have a lot of money. I just bought a few minutes ago. It was half my savings, I didn't want to put all of it because I may need the other half very soon. I don't think 22K DGB is a lot. i've only been trading for a few weeks. What do you guys think? I like dgb because it seems like it has good support from you here on Veeky Forums. any insight?

$0.10 by June
$1.00 end of year minimum
Ignore FUDers, just HODL

$8 billion market cap will not be hard to achieve if wealth keeps flowing into crypto at this ever accelerating rate

do NOT fall for the 'muh bubble' meme or you will miss out. we are no where near a bubble

Are you telling me I have a possibility to have $22,000? That is money I could only ever dream of, you don't even know. If i had 22,000 overnight I would be able to afford community college (plz don't make fun of me for that) nobody else in my family was able to afford college and i said i wanted to be the first. nobody in my family knows about cryptocurrency. I don't think im going to tell them if you're serious about this. it can't be that easy though...

I can't wait to see you low IQ underage faggots to get BTFO

LAST CALL FOR THE MOON

t. nodgber

You honestly, 100%, truly believe that DGB will have an $8 billion market cap by years end?

Come on man...

dgb is a great coin, just hodl
good luck to you

Advice

>Learn about trading and investing.
>Learn to divorce yourself from this money emotionally. If you live paycheck to paycheck, devote this money to DGB and forget about it, call it last months money and leave it at that.
>Forget you invested, set an alarm in your calendar for Dec 1 2017.
>ignore and forget, your alarm goes off Dec 1 you check and see how much money you made.

>no one talking about the current lift off

lets fucking go you faggots!!!!

>integrated into gaming
[citation needed]

DGB just broke 700

Slow and steady lads, slow and steady.
I prefer this to sudden pumps/moons.

ichimoku says yes.

umad?

Hahahahahaha what kind of poorfag owns myriad over dgb

>oh yeah, that's what makes them poorfags

Yes. Crypto can make a thousandaire out of anyone. Even a small town simpleton girl like you

Eth is already being incorporated into gaming. So what?

Just buy more and be patient.I am trying to pay for my tuitions as well.Good luck !

I am pretty sure you said the same thing about eth

Except DGB has nothing to revolutionary to offer. All it has is:

- faster

That's it. Name me something else that has real world application that isn't just a buzzword. I'll wait.

745 sats and climbing brainlet

>DGB has nothing to offer
>except be highly marketable, approachable, user-friendly, and have better specs than any other coin.

I said no buzzwords bub

Safest way to buy DGB?

your exchange of choice. Pro-tip, its going up as of this second. So don't but high. Wait for it to come back down to 600 sats (which it will) then buy as many as your heart desires.

We moon now

>they see me mooin'
>
>THEY HATIN'

Reminder that DGB is not allowed to pass this line!

it's gone up 8x in the past 2 weeks you retard. sorry it hasn't gone up 20x ever since you bought in fucking faggot. kys.

LOL, might as wel pull that trigger now m8

I hope it happens user, good luck!

This thread really creeps me out.

It's alright, you probably creep your parents out as well.

Theres whales keeping it from going above 800. if you arent selling every time it reaches that point and re-buying the dip, youre missing out on free money user.

dgb shit-talkers btfo, again, and again, and again, and again... can only hope they didn't actually convince anyone to sell

WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS?