How did Stalin lose his sense of morality?

How did Stalin lose his sense of morality?

No one running a government is really amoral. But his knowledge of the abstract nature of morality derive from Hegel and Marx.

what makes you think he ever had it?

>Implying there is something morally wrong with killing millions of people for the good of the nation.

Marxism.

Dialectical Materialism is literally "the Ends Justify the Means: The Ideology."

Every action is subsumed to an undefined historical endpoint called communism. Whatever helps you reach that endpoint is "moral," even if that action is inconsistent with any other principle. Stalin believed that history would exonerate him.

This

It's very easy to be immoral when your actions are literally the wave of an order rather than yourself physically killing someone.

The end having to justify the means, in most cases throughout history.

In Stalin's case he never really was unwilling to get his hands dirty when the time called for it. He started his revolutionary career robbing banks for funding so there's your start.

But most revolutionary leaders do end up becoming despots just through the circumstances and actions it takes to achieve a goal in a realistic setting. A great example of this would be Simon Bolivar turning from a idealistic liberator to a tyrant in the name of just keeping his revolution from being defeated by outside powers or torn to shreds from the inside.

quick, sudden, and violent exchanges of government hands almost never result in the vision the leaders pitched. Hell even the US went through multiple rebellions during its first years that called for the scrapping of their articles of confederation for another constitution most saw as a far cry from the intended goal.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

literally a wrong understanding of dialectical materialism and marxism

>seriously implying stalin ever had a sense of morality

He stopped believing in God. Everyone knows once you become an atheist, human life just becomes an expendable commodity because you don't see it as anything sacred.

He never had any.

How did Truman lose his sense of morality? He wasn't communist or atheist so what happened? Are americans just inherently evil?

I'm reading "in the court of the red tzar", it's a good book tbqh
He never had a sense of morality from what I'm reading, but he did went full despot after his wife offed herself

Probably lost all care for human life when his dead beat him brutally as a child.

Being 5'5 didn't help either.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely.
>implying Stalin was ever a rational moral person
I mean, he voluntary joined the communist movement from early on and was always manoeuvring and plotting. He spent time in a Georgian monastery as a youngster, and I wonder if he got diddled or forced to play kiss the purple yogurt-worm.

user, I'd argue he never had really had one. He was studying to be a priest in Georgia when he saw that the Bolsheviks had the momentum, and so jumped ship. Interesting, many have suggested he was able to get into his position as leader by playing off Trotsky (Bronstein) against Yagoda (who were both Jews).

You can find many interesting insights into Stalin in the book on Lazar Kaganovich, known as "The Wolf of the Kremlin" and "the Butcher of Ukraine" for being instrumental in the Holodomor.

In the biography (written by his nephew, Stuart Kahane) Kaganovich, speaking in Yiddish from his apartment in Moscow sometime in the mid 1980s, claim that he and his sister (who was one of Stalin's doctors) conspired to poison him once they realized he was about to begin de-judiazing the upper ranks of the Soviet government.

One can decide for oneself how credible it is, but it still gives some amazing insults into his life and just how murderous he was. When Khrushchev accused him in front of thousands at a Politburo meeting of having the blood of 20 million people and his hands, his response ws simply: "Your hands are not clean either."

>insults
*INSIGHTS

no youre wrong

That's a meme, the political situation in latin america was far more complicated than that, you would never call Bolivar a "tyrant" by the modern definition of the word.

>Lazar Kaganovich
The luckiest man in the entire Soviet history bar none.

>When Khrushchev accused him in front of thousands at a Politburo meeting of having the blood of 20 million people and his hands, his response ws simply: "Your hands are not clean either."
How the hell did Khrushchev get away with saying that?

Balls of steel.

>Morality
>In this world

We Grimdark here only OP

>morality
end this meme already.

There is no such thing as "morality" when you're controlling a nation. Stalin industrialized the USSR in 20 years and the Tsars couldn't do that in over a century.

I think you are literally incorrect

He had pretty good hair though

>hurf durf what was the trans siberian railway

Getting sick of this "Russia wasn't industrialized before 1914!!!!" meme the tankies keep pushing.

In fact Russia's rapid pace of industrialization was one of the major factors behind the instigation of WW1.

oh shit, I forgot about kat williams getting into a fight with a 15 year old and getting his ass kicked

He never lost his sense of morality ffs he was always a power hungry cunt from the start, I mean he got his rocks off robbing banks and kidnapping people to fund revolutionary activity, he wanted his clique to rule society and after the head dictator was dead (Lenin) he wanted to rule it himself. His morality was Marx and Hegel as interpreted by Lenin, aka anything is permitted so long as it advances the Revolution.

If even Lenin, one of the most brutal dictators in history with a thankfully brief reign, penned a letter stating that Stalin should NEVER, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES be given power because he was a sadistic fuck then you can be sure that the guy's one motivation was "power by any means" just like the rest of the Bolshevik leadership.

Communists should be fucking exterminated. Anyone who is unironically a true believer in Communism deserves to be taken out behind a shed and shot for the betterment of humanity.

Are you implying he ever had it?

>Are americans just inherently evil?

It took you this long to figure out? Americans are more blodthirsty than huns

I saw somewhere that he was aclinically diagnosable psychopath.
If so, there was never any to begin with.

Fake

>communism
>good

Nice hair though.

I think you mean "The Means Justify The Ends: The Ideology"

>How the hell did Khrushchev get away with saying that?
I'm going to get accused of "aunty-semitism" by the snowflakes, but the reading role of Jews in every major communist party throughout the world is a such a well-documented fact, I don't see how it can be denied. Do you know the only book by a Nobel Laureate not to have any translation into English? "200 years Together" by Alexander Solzhenitsyn, where he lays out the role of the Jews in the capture of the USSR.

For example-- the entire Russian Royal Family, before they were murdered, were being kept in a Jew's house. the basement were they were executed (horrifically gruesome since the girls had the crown jewels sewn into the undergarments, the bullets were bouncing off so they were bayonetted). They were kept in an area of the Urals where the local soviet was run by a Jew. The guards and the executioners were all Jews. The Arrest warrant was signed by Yagoda (Jew) and Lenin (1/4th Jew, Jewish wife and children). The dead bodies of the Czarina and at least 2 of the princesses were reported to be raped by Jews. And this all in a nation were Jews made up less than .5 of 1% of the population.

I came across all this while doing research for my thesis (obviously could not put in there) from a paper by an American Jew professor who was not only very introspective but concerned-- why would a historically despised minority who only recently been allowed out of "the Pale" want to be elbows deep in this sort of a murder, which will follow the Jews for the next 1,000 years since they eliminated an entire royal dynasty?

I think perhaps in the next century (if Russian's Orthodox population is not overrun, right now they are in bad shape) Russian Jewry as a whole may come to regret not only that, but the very, very conscious role of Jews like roman Abramovich in the scheme known as "privatization" that took all of the wealth out of Russia in the 1990s with the help of Marc Rich.

Communism.

(cont'd) and then to add insult to injury, many of those same Russian women ended up in Israeli brothels, lured under the promise of well-paying work as hotel cleaners or nannies. Up until 2011 or 2012, SLAVERY WAS LEGAL (!!) in Israel. If you don't believe this or think I'm making this up, a very good investigative journalist from Canada documented all of this in a book called "The "Natashas:" I have a an ominous feeling that someday...you can only make so many laws against criticizing people and their actions before things bubble over into violence. In my opinion, all these Jewish groups in Europe especially do by outlawing criticism of Jews in pain of jail isa make themselves even more disliked.

Both are fake. Stalin's face was completely fucked up on account of him catching the pox as a child. It left him with pits and scars all over his face; both those pics are photoshopped because Stalin was a vain cunt.

Pic related is not photoshopped.

Russian Jew here. 48 Jews own over 10% of Russia's wealth and Russia is under our control (although we used to be more powerful in the 90s), so I'm not afraid of anti-Jewish pogroms.

You guys are really persistent in this, aren't you?

>but the reading role of Jews in every major communist party throughout the world is a such a well-documented fact
Name the Cambodian, Chinese, Cuban or Venesuelan Jewish commies. Jews never had "leading role", not even in Bolshevik party which was led by Russians, Georgians, Ukrainians but never by a Jew.

>For example-- the entire Russian Royal Family, before they were murdered, were being kept in a Jew's house. the basement were they were executed (horrifically gruesome since the girls had the crown jewels sewn into the undergarments, the bullets were bouncing off so they were bayonetted). They were kept in an area of the Urals where the local soviet was run by a Jew. The guards and the executioners were all Jews. The Arrest warrant was signed by Yagoda (Jew) and Lenin (1/4th Jew, Jewish wife and children). The dead bodies of the Czarina and at least 2 of the princesses were reported to be raped by Jews. And this all in a nation were Jews made up less than .5 of 1% of the population.
Sauce?

>Alexander Solzhenitsyn
Was only memed to make Russians seem bad. Guy himself was a Russian nationalist who never could understand how "deep beautiful innocent Russian soul" could commit such atrocities.

There are no jews in cambodia, how the fuck can they take control of it lol.

His first wife died

>classic_pepe.jpg

Your reading skills are quite lacking aren't they?

When his wife killed herself.

Truman didn't want to drop the bomb but he knew he had to.
I think he regrets letting a second one drop after he let the army have control of it.

where do the other pics come from then?

They're originals that were doctored.

>mfw 150 years of history ended up proving the anarchists right.

It's a hollow victory, to be honest.

I'm sure his heart was in the right place.

What about Muslims? They could be argued to see life with expendable quality

>get a load of this christcuck here.

Both of his parents beat it out of him. His mom particularly said something like she'd have killed him if he didn't turn into something "great". He lived in a fucked up world

lmao having three jewish factories in Poland and two in Petrograd isn't (((industrializing)))