Honest thoughts on gold and silver?

I love this stuff, but I was raised by a coin collector. I don't think 16 bucks for silver is a bad price at all, I can't believe it's not 35 to be honest, it's manipulated.

They are kind of like a shitty version of cryptos for Boomers

Nobody wears it, it's useless

Gold will probably go out of fashion and die eventually, can't wait.

Might take a few decades though

this thread again... at least its not about fake gold this time around

It is important which term/period you are looking at to do a qualtitative statement.

For now gold is in the longterm still trapped in a bullish flag.

The enormous expansion in monetary basis was anticipated, but is imho not properly priced into gold.

Ideally the consolidation ends in the area of 800+ aiming at prices of 4K in the next 10 years.

A confirmed outbreak of the bullish flag should also trigger similar targets.

Good trades!

PS: I am not very profound in silver, but the current price seems a good deal in the long run (as mentioned above)

The value of gold and silver doesn't come from jewelry....

Go learn your history on gold and silver and how important it is before spouting nonsense.

Precious metals are amazing but the market is so manipulated that it makes it a mot bery profitable asset. But if a crisis happens...

Im not sure if anyone in this thread cares enough, But you should look into Monoatomic gold (and silver) and see the effects on the body. Go down that rabbit hole and discover why gold was always so precious through history, And why so much gold has disappeared throughout the ages never to be seen again (including not long ago). Go ahead and learn the truth the most powerful people on the planet don't want you to know.

are you like 80 or something? lmao

did you mean live through the 80s because that's when the price of gold went to 800/oz from about 44/oz in 1971. so a mere 22x return.

or do you mean that the FED would have been insolvent multiple times if not for mark to market accounting of its gold reserves?

or are you just an idiot?

i just looked it up and the first result is some product on amazon which is for...??? cant tell if this is a consumable, a lotion, or what.

I love precious metals, I look at them as an insurance policy not necessarily an investment but nothing makes me feel pretty then looking at my 60 pounds of metal and saying "yargh me heartys"

Silver seems undervalued. I'm stacking silver but don't have much interest in gold. At the least it's a store of value that I can't easily liquidate. And I like to spend my money, so having silver around is nice to for wealth retention

I have gold, silver, and crypto.

I say just buy up any zero counter party risk asset.

Buy land if you can afford it. Make sure you own the title to your car. Buy nonperishable food like honey too. Buy ammo. Store water. Get a second passport from some other country. Have some paper cash.

Maybe the monetary wizards will bring us though this dangerous point in history with no troubles. If they do then they're total heros........ but they might not.

Snake oils, dig deeper. If you can buy it online its not legit.

The lion sleeps tonight, ooWEEEEEeeeEEeeeEEE

Kek

You're going to have to come up with some pretty god damn compelling evidence to convince me to start ingesting heavy metals.

What do you think?

It's a dangerous esoteric belief that does not just involve eating gold or something, heh. I say dangerous because you'll just poison yourself sooner than you will better yourself. Much of it is used in the pizzagate horrorshow related to mind-controlled sex slaves, sodomy, and the psychic web they're trying to create on the astral dimension with these psychic spies. Past civilizations used pyramids and other crystal tech to create their own world wide web based on this science.

Or I'm crazy and we should all take our statins and opiates

I usually go for the later, it's nothing personal, just an experience thing.

Gold and silver are safe to ingest. It's almost as if you guys don't know basic chemistry and biology.

:^)

>silver are safe to ingest

If you want to look like a Smurf.

What do you guys think about trading BTC for gold? Viable way to cash out?

The only things silver and gold are good for are computers, machinery and cutlery.

Brilliant way to cash out, if you rode BTC up a few hundred % and decide to get into something thats at essentially a price floor thats exactly how you want to ride bubbles or bulls. Crystalize your winnings and repeat but these really are once in a life time decisions so you'd want to make sure you're making the right ones and riding BTC up to where it is now was definitely a good decision, futures uncertain though.

Fake gold it's better

he's like the 900 pound man, in terms of silver consumption

Terrible way. You pay majorly above spot, sell way below, then if the IRS finds out, be prepared to get anally raped.

All they need is your wallet address.