This piece of shit plummeted AGAIN, really testing my patience

This piece of shit plummeted AGAIN, really testing my patience.

>Implying it's not going to moon again

>drops 5% in 24 hours

>looks at 1m candles on every chart he uses
>g-guys it's plummeting

then imagine what holding dgb is like
kill me

do you even look at the flat price of dgb ever? or do you not know how the prices relative to bitcoin work? because...they're relative to bitcoin

it basically already passed the equivalent of 1k sats from the week prior on the friday of the market crash

This and ANT both aren't making me very happy. Getting real tired of it

Same, but I'm holding because I don't want to kill myself in a few months over this -___-

golem has shit returns if you're holding it short term

Just hold nigga, i dump my Golem 2 weeks ago right before it doubled...fucking kill me.

I sold my RLC at a loss but made up for it with PIVX profit.

I was hesitant to sell at a loss but i'm more confident to cut my losses now. Golem being a top contender.

How is it every other shitcoin is making moves and Golem barely moves.

After that massive buy yesterday I will hold.

In two weeks ya'll nigga be like "daaaammmn why didn't I buy more two weeks ago when it was so cheap"

I typically have very strong iron hands and I finally cut out RLC as well.

Zero fucks given. It was performing piss poor for almost a month straight.

You can always buy back into it later from the profits you make off of coins that are actually fucking doing something and not just sitting there collecting dust.

How so? Brass Golem was announced and it went up to 20k, now it's falling back again.

Even shitcoin developers vaguely saying "We have big news!" can cause x5 - x10 boosts.

Golem being added to Coinbase obviously

Exactly! I'd rather have liquidity and buy when it shows its capable of going up, rather than stagnant for weeks? months?

Sell then?

I'm giving it 1 more day. All my alts are rising. I'm hoping its a straggler.

I'm up 560%, holding since end of last year

Just wait till it drops on coinbase :)

I'm only holding 500 as a test to see if I can trust (((them))) when choosing crypto to invest in.

Worst case scenario, I'm out a hundred bucks, best case, net 2-5k in two or three years.

Also it's clear RLC is fucking done, so golem is technically the safe bet imo

>plummeting
FUCK YOU MADE ME CHECK
I made a sell order at 18700 when it was still at 17500 and went so sleep, thought it will just normally fluctuate and I'll buy more
guess what
when I woke up it was 22k and has stayed high, FUCK YOU GNOO-LEM