ETH can't break ATH

Sell now

already did, got out at 195, gonna buy the inevitable dip.

Do you think it is a psychological wall?

hope you are right
I have been locked at 145 two days

probably whale accumulation?

I'd sell if I could but I don't get my ETH until tomorrow...

Who else is selling at $200?

It'll crack ATH by this time tomorrow.

Then, to Pluto.

its at 197

just get out now while you can

Huge wall at 200, don't compete with everyone else just sell at 199.90 or something

>Implying that it won't resume mooning when the chinks wake up

This is now a post your face when Vitalik killed the bear and crash fags hang themselves for missing the dip AGAIN.

Crash fags forgot to account for the new capital in crypto from ETH and are still playing by bitcoin rules. CRASH FAGS ARE THE NEW BOOMERS GET REKT FGGTS

>chinks
Assuming they already bought in at 170 or something why wouldn't they just sell at 195 like everyone else?

What wall? Did you see the 900 btc sell wall a few minutes ago? It got eaten in 2 minutes.

Brand new crypto guy here, bought $200 worth of ETH on the dip and and am debating if I should sell at $200 or just ride it out.

Honestly long term I'm just going to dump $1k into BTC, $1k into ETH, and $200 into various shitcoins

You guys are alright, Veeky Forums.

You guys can risk selling your interstellar ticket if you want, I'm not selling for less than $10k.

I placed a 40btc sell order yesterday shorting ETH/BTC,as I thought it was due for a correction downward

I don't have weak hands at all, but I have to admit, i'm getting a little fucking scared now....

>Selling your ETH ever

You will regret this.

sold for stratis

was mad that i sold at like .08345 and it went higher, but stratis is actually profiting me more than eth would've

what indicator, RSI?

kys

eth is going to the moon confirmed

Why would you sell though? BTC is in the process of recovering (and with it all the alts) and there are no signs that point to a possible dip in the near future. (Especially since I bought most of my ETH holdings at about 74 USD, it's not gonna dip that much randomly)

This chap got it right.

Tfw. People still haven't bought ETH when its literally the New Wotld Order illuminati coin. Nigga it's got a pyramid in the logo!

What pleb exchange is this?

guys.. i have $500 for eth.. should i wait or go for it? Its going up while shitcoin is going down

have a look at eth/fiat charts though

To buy ETH? Not now, consensus here is that it either breaks 200 or plummets back to the 150-200 range, so this is a terrible time to buy Eth unless you think it can break the ATH.

yeah right

ETH PRICE CRASHING FAST, LOL

THE ROCKET RAN OUT OF FUEL, ITS ALL DOWNHILL FROM HERE FOLKS LOL

does a bear shit in the woods?

If you are smart, short now and reap massive profits on the way down

If you are stupid, keeping holding or "buy the dips" lol

sold 50 at 196.6, first time trying day trading. hopefully it dips below 185

t. fucked by fees

why even bother

I feel you user. Wish I could day trade with that much

>fees

lol. this is crypto user. fees are negligible

Fucking chinks what are they doing?! REEEEEEEE

Just orders user

You can trade with 5x leverage on whaleclub.co, so all you need is 10 eth.

I figured that out a few minutes later, confused as to why it matters at all though. Just tells you the current state of the orders, not about people getting in. I see anons talk about buy and sell walls but I watched as eth plummeted with a massive 'buy wall'. I thought that if you had less sell orders the price would go up, I guess that isn't the case.

>watching prices constantly
>not just setting trailing stop-limits
I have a trailing stop at -15 USD

how can I do it on Poloniex

You can't. Poloniex trading is quite rudimentary.
Bitfinex and Kraken have trailing stops.

>being a day trader cuck

don't mind me while i make regular income on top of this crypto shit

>selling your ETH before the big pump in two days

Are you all literally retarded?

> putting all your hopes on a hypothetical chink pump
>totally not retarded

>implying I invest more than I can afford so that I have to "hope"

Nice projecting there, kid

I have a lot of capital and a lot of patience. Is it worth stashing ETH right now?

been holding since the 20s, seeing the weak handed faggots squirm

Sold my 6 ETH at $190, logic dictates it will hit $450 in the next 3 hours.

>Being greedy

Sell now, buy again after the dip.

Even if you sell at that level and buy only $3 less than you sold it, then it continues to dip, that's still $3 less bagholdery you have.

Looking at ETH-BTC charts is dangerous.

For over a month now, ETH has copied BTC's movements almost candle for candle.
Due to the difference in volume this causes different % gains (so 5% change in BTC is around 10% in ETH) but if BTC crashes, it takes ETH down with it, and it takes it down hard.

Meanwhile you might be looking at the ETH-BTC chart thinking "oh wow, this is great" yet to the dollar, you're getting fucked.

Hope you dont live in burgerland, or else you gotta pay cap gains tax on that $3. Not even fucking worth the trouble.

They can't trade it yet.. it starts on the 31st.

Fucking bots ruin everything.

Thanks my man we appreciate your sacrifice

>tfw just bought 10.6 ETH on coinbase for $194

Oh well, I literally have no crypto and I need some ETH to get in on BAT ICO, Bancor ICO, and get in on DGB.

Planning on storing $1500 in ETH and $500 in BTC long-term, and hoping Bancor, BAT, and DGB will moon in a year's time.

What about them? It's being pumped higher than BTC hence why it's up to 0.085

Just bought 6.5 myself user. Careful with BAT.

I'm in bongland.
And i honestly don't know the rules for crypto here.

Your an idiot if you sell now.

Ethereum is going to be part of the plot of the latest season of Silicon valley.

As soon as that happens all the normies will start buying in and checking it out.

And you know what happens next.

>Your an idiot..

The irony

wtf is going on?????? That was a huge bounce at 185, was not expecting that.

GOD DAMN WHALES STOP MANIPULATING MY FAVORITE COINNNNNNNN

waves waves waves waves waves waves waves waves waves waves waves waves waves waves waves waves waves waves waves waves waves waves waves waves waves waves waves waves waves

just wanna fuck up that bizbot douche

get dat eth boys

Most countries have a capital gains tax

nobody does. We'll pay capital gains tax, the question is what happens when you have like a hundred transactions in a month.