Don't come to Poloniex in a few days

Don't come to Poloniex in a few days.

tell me user whats gonna happen? am holding 450 etc

Did they finally go insolvent?

There's a reason why they aren't verifying level 2 and 3. They can't afford big withdrawals.

have fun with my xrp bags hacker fags!

There will be news soon, that's all I can tell.

big pump coming? or big dump coming?

Interested nocoiner. If a crypto exchange has low liquidity what can do? I mean it'd have to borrow from somewhere right?

They've been insolvent for a long time. Why do you think they cam up with the USDT scam?

Wait for the real crash..

This. Do you guys actually believe the chat mods when they respond to support ticket cries

>Our support team is working on it. Sorry it has taken 2 months to verify your identity.The delay most definitely isn't due to us being insolvent and preventing people from being able to withdraw their money.

Im new at crypto, obviously i joined at a very turbulent time. Can someone explain to me what will happen to the markets (as a whole) if polo announces insolvency? How bad of a crash we talking?

>Please continue depositing $50k a day
>Then you can withdraw $2k a day

LOL! It would be over if they announced that. Bear trend for 2-3 years.

Damn son, as a no coiner, I was just joking about not being able to withdraw from crypto, but this could be something else. I'll just assume OP is lying, we'll find out sooner or later.

What do you mean by this? I have too much to lose sitting in there.

Writing is all over the wall, faggot.

What do you think the purpose of USDT is?

Is this legit??? Last time people were spamming about Polo pulling a Mt.Gox nothing happened

Probably not, just people shitty they haven't gotten their level 2 verification. Polo user base has nearly tripled in a month. They're struggling to keep up with support

So is part of Tether's purpose meant to be like a backup reserve (using US dollars) for Poloniex so that they can still meet withdrawals incase they temporarily run out of bitcoin?

It's just some fag parodying this.

Well that's that then.

I'd still like someone to let me know if I'm on the right track here

Who the fuck is dumb enough to still be on Polo?

>muh can't withdraw from polo meme

I just tried it and received btc in under 10 minutes.