Who is in the wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6jfTaIW8mqg
agreenroadjournal.com/2013/11/uss-liberty-incident-3-minutes-away.html
youtube.com/watch?v=lKDeyuM0-Og
youtube.com/watch?v=-evIyrrjTTY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes.

Israel, because it is wrong to evict people from their homes because of muh holy book and muh holocaust and the Israeli settlements are clearly illegal, although I do agree that the Jewish people need a state

Israel desu

Arabs 1948-1973
Israel 1973-present*

whoever has the least guns and bullet sponges

>whoever has the least guns and bullet sponges
Palestinians have the least guns and Israelis have the least bullet sponges.

>Majority of ""palestinians"" (arabs from neighboring countries) came into Palestine during the 20's, attracted by the economical growth caused by the jewish settlers that came during the 1890's and 1910's
>Somehow "their" land
So you think that the jews needs a state but not into their ancestral land which was mostly desertic when the zionist idea started late XIXcentury ? Where then ? Madagascar ?

The weak one

Israel but I still support them because they are objectively the better state and paleshitians are just dumb niggers who would turn the area into just another despotic sharia shithole of perpetual violence even if there were no jews there

So together they have the most guns and most bullet sponges and thus they win. Clearly the solution is to give Palestinians citizenship.

1) That wasn't the reason why the Israelis moved the Arabs, it was because they didn't want to expend manpower to prevent rioting in captured territory during a war.
2) It wasn't only Israelis who were evacuating Arabs, it was also the Arab Liberation Army.
3) At this point, the ongoing state of affairs of the refugee crisis is in no way solely, or even primarily the fault of the State of Israel.

Is it really even a question user? If my ancestors are Greek/Eastern Europe, do you think the world would sit by and let a Russian Orthodox army drive the Turks out so Orthodox could begin repopulating Constantinople?

The scariest part is how the Jews got it. The Balfour Declaration, but even long before that. Lately I've been reading Theodore Hertzel's diaries, which are quite amazing.

The first Zionist conference was held in Basel, Switzerland with funding from the Rothschilds. To quote Hertzel from memory: "It may be that the turks will not see things out way. This shall not discourage us. The question of the Orient is now before us, and the great european war must come. With my watch in hand do I wait this terrible hour..."

Now, keep in mind, Hertzel gave the speech in 1897. WW 1 did not begin until 1914. So you effectively had them scheming to get what they called "a place at the table" 17 years BEFORE THE FIRST SHOT WAS EVEN FIRED.

then you had the Balfour Declaration, where the Jews in the US used their pull to get Wilson to put Us troops into the war after he ran under the campaign slogan "He Kept Us Out of War." Then you had the disaster of Versailles and the beginning of the end for West...

both, the middle east should be purged and installed as an european colony for the british empire

It is their land if they own it, yes. How early they arrived and for what reasons doesn't matter.

oh, and not to mention, Constantinople only ceased being a Christian city about 1,500 years ago. Jerusalem? over 2,000 years ago, and even then it was the "jewish capital" for only 164 years. If everyone hated as the Jews did-- demanding compensation monies for this, demanding land they claim their ancestors had 2,000 years ago...can you imagine what the world would look like?

sources please

>Clearly the solution is to give Palestinians citizenship.
Day one: Israeli parliament becomes plurality Hezbollah.
Day two: Israel's name changed to "Allah's Most Glorious Islamic Republic of Palestine and Gaza," several million Palestinian refugees begin to arrive in Israel, creating a massive housing and food crisis.
Day three: Palestine disallows Jews access to holy sites, begins redistributing Jewish farms to Palestinians with tenuous claims to the territory, resulting in widespread famine
Day four: Palestine blames the Jews, they are exiled out and all flee to America where they spend the rest of their lives relaxing on Floridian beaches while the Palis starve in the house that they built.

correct

>How early they arrived and for what reasons doesn't matter.
The people living in tents in the Gas strip might disagree with you. I highly recommend you read paper from one one of the Us security agencies on Abu Nidal entitled "Who Becomes a Terrorist." Nidal came from THE wealthiest family in Palestine they owned hundreds of acres of Orange Trees. He had a house on the sea, a horse, and went to private school.

Within a year, the Jews of the Erdogan had given him out (he was age 11) and he was living in a tent in Gaza on rational of rice and cooking oil. He went on t found "Black September" and a number of other terrorist organizations, and was the terrorist the Jews feared most. Ironically, he was killed by Saddam in 2001 in Iraq for fear he would give the Jews/West a Casus Belli . They found one anyway.

That sounds silly but can't argue against trips.

>begins redistributing Jewish farms to Palestinians with tenuous claims to the territory, resulting in widespread famine
you're a liar. Israel imports the overwhelming majority of its food. Hey, why not, it's my 38 billion. Ironically enough, you are projecting the behavior of Arabs onto black south Africans. And guess who helped Black south Africans get control of the nation (and Zim, too):
-Oppenheimer (who moved his operation to London in 2,000 as soon as shit hit the fan
-Slovo
-Zille
-Zapiro
Ic ould go on, but I'll let Goerge Ba-llah-way ayallht needs to be aid in his speech to Oxford union. to quote George: "While I was in South Africa as an agent fighting against apartheid, even home I lived in, every meal I ate, every car I drove, was paid for by JEWISH DONORS."

Yes. JEWISH DONORS. So user, why the double standard? Israel should welcome diversity and accept majority role just as they were so very eager to help South Africa. Here everyone, listen to George at Oxford Union, see if I lie:
youtube.com/watch?v=6jfTaIW8mqg

The fact that there is no peace right now is clearly on Israel. The current government sees it as a scandalous affront that someone would even suggest making peace (see current paris peace conference). They want to wait it out, because the longer they wait the more established settlements will be, thus making it harder to deny the settlers a right to the land they've lived on for so long. this exacerbates the conflict though and the longer we wait the smaller the possibility of a solution becomes. Palestinians are becoming increasingly desperate which can be seen in events like the random stabbings last year. after the collapse of Arab nationalism (in which israel played a central role) the only credible movement they can turn to is islamism which makes things even more unsolvable because the islamists are just as uncompromising as the israeli right-wingers.

israel needs to make concession in order to guarantee their long-term security. They wouldn't need to defend themselves from palestinian terrorists if they made a fair peace deal.
the current government seems to think they can just solve the problem by building walls and rocket shields and by relying on their superior weaponry and economic power in order to just ignore the suffering at their doorstep.

>the current government seems to think they can just solve the problem by building walls and rocket shields and by relying on their superior weaponry and economic power in order to just ignore the suffering at their doorstep.

Probably because the last round of concessions got them no actual security, and they don't trust the Palestinian governmental authorities to be able to restrain groups like Hamas.

>I'm a hypocrite because I have different opinions than some South African Jews from the 70's
If only I had known sooner.

Israel produces 95% of its food requirements but exports a much of it, you're being disingenuous, too.

>you are projecting the behavior of Arabs onto black south Africans
I assume that you mean that the other way around, but yeah. Palestinians are no better than sub-saharan blacks, so I see no reason they would fare better.

>Day one: Israeli parliament becomes plurality Hezbollah.
hezbollah is shia and lebanese nationalist. the vast majority of palestinian muslims are sunni and have no ties to hezbollah.

the jewish and palestinian population are about equal so it's unlikely that arabs would hold absolute power
>Day two: Israel's name changed to "Allah's Most Glorious Islamic Republic of Palestine and Gaza,"
6 percent of palestinians are christian

>several million Palestinian refugees begin to arrive in Israel, creating a massive housing and food crisis.
this can easily be prevented with proper planning and organisation
>Day three: Palestine disallows Jews access to holy sites, begins redistributing Jewish farms to Palestinians with tenuous claims to the territory, resulting in widespread famine
>Day four: Palestine blames the Jews, they are exiled out and all flee to America where they spend the rest of their lives relaxing on Floridian beaches while the Palis starve in the house that they built.
this is just made up shit.
i agree though that israel cannot remain a jewish state in a one-state-solution or else it wouldn't be democratic. also the bitterness and hate between the communities is too deep from decades of war to just be fixed overnight and israelis and palestinians wouldn't get along in a single state, if only because of their extremely unequal incomes.

that is why all major world leaders advocate a two-state-solution.

This is truly a classic. George Galloway's words verbatim: "Throughout the entirety of my time in South Africa as an agent, every meal I ate, every house I slept in, every car I drove, was provided by Jewish money."

How amazing is that? It's almost as if Jews want "nationalism for me, but not for thee." Here is a great cartoon that illustrates this. I should mention that as an American, not only do we get to pay for your lifestyle while you spy on us, corrupt our democracy, shoot up our ships (USS Liberty) in a false flag attempt to get the Us involved in the 1967 war.

If you people here like history and want an interesting fact, here is one. After the USS Liberty was attacked, it was assumed that Egypt had done it. Special permission and a special key had to be obtained, and NUCLEAR missiles were brought out and bombers from the USS America and USS Saratoga were armed with NUCLEAR air to ground missiles.

the heroic crew of the US liberty climbed part of the most under machine gun and cannon fire to get the word out that it was Israel rather than Egypt. Ad that not happened, Cairo would have suffered a nuclear attack on June in 1967:

"The USS Liberty, however, encompasses far more than a murderous psychopathic American president resorting to hideously evil deeds to get re-elected. In addition to ordering the total destruction of the USS Liberty and sending 294 Americans to a watery grave in the Mediterranean Sea, LBJ also ordered the nuclear bombing of Cairo, an event specifically designed to create a nuclear war by blaming the entire USS Liberty affair on Russia or Egypt. More horrifying, it’s documented that US planes were on emergency standby orders as pilots waited on the runways in their planes armed with nuclear weapons. The nuclear bombing of Cairo was called off only 3 minutes before the nuclear bomb drops"

agreenroadjournal.com/2013/11/uss-liberty-incident-3-minutes-away.html

Thanks for actually recognizing that it's hyperbole unlike some of the other autists here.

But yeah, basically I agree.

Brits? I'd rather be a slave to a French shithead than be a subject of an inbred hair-loss-struck-at-twenty-five bong.

kikes took the land that was rightfully palestine, but sandniggers are ass-backward subhumans so it balances out.

>If only I had known sooner.
Oh,don't worry.The entire world is waking up friend. Your tribe think goyim are stupid, but even goyim are capable of asking themselves: "you know, all these Syrians are right on Israel's border...if literally EVERY Jew organization in the West is trying to force our governments to the in Syrians...and yet Israel will not take in even one. Odd, isn't it?

youtube.com/watch?v=lKDeyuM0-Og

This.
If palies were to get their own state how do you think it would look? Honestly..
It will be another hellhole since thy dont have the historic mentality and depth to be a modern democracy while being able to resist the overwhelming chaotic muslim currents that are unleashed in themiddle east.

The data which was meant to substantiate this claim was from a book called From Time Immemorial. For some time, it was cited in almost every scholarly argument that rested upon that falsehood. It has since been exposed as fraud (by other Jews!) and discredited by everyone except really extremist Zionists. Don't believe this bullshit for a second, it's absolute fiction, and outdated fiction at that.

Yes, not to mention that Palestinian and Jewish Y-DNA are practically identical.

Sorry, I bow to your arguments. You are truly the superior intellect. kys.

>muslim propoganda at its best
Go read about the olso peace accords.
The peace negotiatiins with rabi, ehud barak and ehud olmert and understand why contemporary israeli society has little motivation for further "peace talks".
The fact is that palestinian leadership is content accepting money from foreign countries.
They simply showed zero leniancy and desire to compromise in the negotians, i.e. my way or the highway.
If you look around you see that israel has managed to negotiate peace with jordan and egypt why is that? Why didnt israel just fight to keep the egyptian peninsula?

Israel already acepted 150k refugees, with in relative terms is more than most Euroepan countries. Except that the refugees were african and not syrian.

>"Israelis" are just Khazars and Europeans with no actual connection bar religion to Israel
>"Palestinians" are a fake nationality made explicitly in response to "Israeli" immigration
Both are shit and wrong.

t. Al Gore and House Saud

>"Israelis" are just Khazars and Europeans with no actual connection bar religion to Israel
Khazars were Karaite Jews unlike the European Rabbinic Jews. Mentions of Khazars appear nowhere in contemporary Rabbinic Ashkenazi or Sephardic scholarship. Yiddish contains no words with Turkic origins. Y-DNA analysis suggests that almost all Jewish men of all nationalities are descended from a group of people in the Levant.

>"Palestinians" are a fake nationality made explicitly in response to "Israeli" immigration
True and not true. Palestinians were building their national identity at the same time that nationalism was being born across the globe. Somewhat unsurprisingly, the Jews began immigrating to Palestine at the same time for the same reasons.

Go read a book.

It's not about who's wrong or right. It's about the Jews having a homeland after, what, 2,000 years of persecution?

I don't agree with what they do to Palestinians, I don't even like Israeli people that much, but all this moral handwaving about "not their land" ignores the fact that the Jews finally have a homeland and are willing to fight to the last man, woman, and child to keep it.

Besides having full conscription, they're willing to turn any country that fucks with them into a smoking crater. I'm pretty sure they'd be willing to wipe out the entire world if they had to, and historically speaking, they'd be stupid not to.

Israeli has the determination of thousands years of history behind them, so we might as well get used to them. For all the talk of Brazil and India being rising powers, I think the country that will really come into global prominence in the next 100 years is Israel. The fact that they're also the only liberal democracy in the ME isn't a bad reason to support them either, even if they are genocidal hypernationalists.

From 1948-1967 it was without a doubt the Arabs, who were virulently opposed to a Jewish state and focused on wiping it out.
Post 1967 they're both in the wrong, with the Israelis increasingly fucking themselves over in terms of supposed moral superiority as time has gone by. the Palestinians, no matter how much they've tried to disguise or misdirect from it, still retain a very strong if not virulent strain of anti-semitism and haven't fully given up on the dream of a total destruction of Israel, and they're politics and society are still heavily infused with radical jihadism/ultraconservative Islam.
The Israelis on the other hand, thanks to a settlement policy that did not just focus on border areas of the WestBank/Jerusalem but the entire territory and a wink wink policy that has encouraged public opinion to regard the territory to be integrally Jewish (see how it's now called Judea and Samaria in the Israeli lexicon), are slowly building towards a unitary state (minus Gaza which can be left as a rotting camp of several million Palestinians) that will either be a binational state that sacrifices its Jewish nature, or a Jewish state that is essentially an Apartheid system that will gradually destroy International protection for Israel and at best lead to a South African style revolution or at worst go full yugoslavia

Spain.

The Palestine issue all began with them.

Both of them, but Israel is certainly in a better position to be the bigger man and start treating the Palestinians as equal citizens.

>muslim propoganda at its best
what does this have to do with islam?

>The fact is that palestinian leadership is content accepting money from foreign countries.
i don't know what exactly you are referring to but israeli leadership certainly does not have any qualms about accepting money from foreign countries either. not that that really matters.

>If you look around you see that israel has managed to negotiate peace with jordan and egypt why is that? Why didnt israel just fight to keep the egyptian peninsula?

why doesn't israel get peace with syria? because they're still siiting on their land. same thing at a larger scale with palestine - egyptians and jordanians can live just fine without a solution. palestinians can't.

Pretty much the most rational, reasonable answer that can be given on Veeky Forums.

They fought, the Arabs lost, yet they can't accept it and still expect to be treated as victorious after losing three wars.

Woe to the vanquished, they should count themselves lucky they weren't physically removed from existence as those millions of German in Eastern Europe after WWII.

Even if Palestinians were granted citizenship, in the longterm you still have a nationality problem.

Palestinians will NEVER EVER see a nation called Israel as their country and the star of David as their flag. And why would they unless they convert to judaism?

Internationalist financiers in the banking industry, and the military industrial-political arms complex that is the core of conflict economies. The US and British government, for their intentions to post-colonial carve up a territory with a majority Arab population up, like the colonials before them.

As for the actual creation of israel. lets ask europe today how 200,000 immigants feels like? Now, go back 70 years, and you have an arab population of 250,000 more than the jewish popualtion, and then, over the span of three years, three million european jews arrive.

They offer a two state solution backed by internationalists looking to invest into the new country, for your homeland. Once more, you don't get a say on the territory.

Then, the Palestinians-conflict economy, in that their political and militant leaders make a lot of money on Palestine being a non-state

All of this really supported by international financiers and the inflow of funds. Israel as an economy would only exist on the subsidies that built it, and it's own economy (roughly, the size of Louisiana), would not last decades. It needs globalists who keep it in a conflict state. Israel's economic inequality is greater than most western nations; much higher than the US or UK

The answer, Everyone who pays taxes to governments that, or those who give funds to the entities in question, are to blame.

The average Israeli and Palestinian are just pawns in a game.

>It's almost as if Jews aren't all the same
ftfy

>Israel's economic inequality is greater than most western nations; much higher than the US or UK

THis is completely wrong. Even now, as economic inequality has been growing for a decade or two israewl still doesnt have the economic inequality of the US.

Are you retarded. Constantinople was Christian until the 1450s, thats not 1,500 years ago.

Israel.

Their entire leadership is made up of Yids from Europe. They even look down on the local Jews who actually lived in Palestine for thousands of years.

The kikes

Nice meme

Let's be honest: the whole purpose behind the creation of Israel was the guilt trip following the Holocaust. The Jews to whom the world felt they owed reparations to the most were not Palestinian Jews, but European Jews.

So if they really wanted to create a Jewish state, they should have done it out of parts of Poland, Germany, etc - not a part of Palestine.
What we ended up with is Arabs getting punished for European crimes against Jews, with the perpetrators of the Holocaust(still the single biggest factor in the creation of Israel) not suffering any partition of their land, which would have been well deserved.

>Israeli parliament becomes plurality Hezbollah.
Except that's retarded, since Hizbollah is a Lebanese Shia party and it has nothing to do with the Palestinians.

Go back to r/worldnews

They were OFFERED a home state by the German authority on the Island of Madagascar. That was to their plan, simply because it would not satisfy the majority of Talmudic Jews. The US has been put into a literally IMPOSSIBLE situation by the Jews here.

As most will know, within Jerusalem is The Dome of the Rock, the third holiest site in Islam and where it said Mohammed traveled on his night journeyed even parked his...winged creatrure whose named escapes me. These sick Jew Likud fucks like Liberman genuinely want to bulldoze the dome of the rock and rebuild a new temple and begin their project for "greater Israel, which is what the 2 lines in the Israeli flag represent-- all the land in between the nile and the Euphrates. This would lead to imediate war between Israel and all the muslims states (it would even active that elusive, 1,200 old goal of breach the sunni-shia divide and have islam as a united front facing the West.
Try to imagine, the US fighting both Hezbollah and al-queda on the same battlefield. It's completely, completely madness.

Should Trump move the US embassy to jerusalem, we will see genuine Shia acts of terror in the US carried out in the US by highly motivated and weak-trained al-Quds =.

>weak-trained al-Quds
*WELL-TRAINEF

>you will never be a history student 50 years from now and study Trump's disastrous presidency

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP

>jews
>ever in the right

Hey OP, I have a book written by this god I believe in but written by me really, it says I'm entitled to live in your house, so you have to leave because god promised it to me. If you don't you're racist, okay?

>I'm pretty sure they'd be willing to wipe out the entire world if they had to
not only willing but part of their strategy

see the samson option

Don't feel bad, after the nuclear war with China, neither will anyone else.

FPBP

youtube.com/watch?v=-evIyrrjTTY

>They simply showed zero leniancy and desire to compromise in the negotians, i.e. my way or the highway.
They've already given up most of their country, Shlomo.

>Veeky Forums - History & Humanities

You always post this garbage, fuck off.

Both. It's Jordan's land.

This.

Britbongs should have went full Empire on both their asses.

>I WILL KILL BOTH OF YOU UNTIL YOU CUT THIS SHIT OUT

>I WILL KILL ALL OF YOU IF THAT'S WHAT IT TAKES

Like Dad with two little fucking kids that won't cut that shit out.

Daddy Britain should have smacked them both in the fucking mouth and grounded their asses for life.

Fucking little punks.

If it was 70 years ago I would have said that the ends don't justify the means, but we're already too deep in now. The Israelis are there, they're more powerful than the Palestinians, and they've strong-armed most of the West to keep them rooted that way.

What more can be done, other than call them out on blatant discrimination?

Correct.

as a brit, I can safely saw we were fucking idiots, and split up Palestine without any regard for regional cultural groups - carving lines on a map, instead of the social boundaries.

the US has a lot to answer for, from the funding of th israeli state, and vetoes of the long string of condemnations in the UN, however. They should've been slapped with sanctions years ago for the shit they pull.

more or less this