Chinks won't save you from what's coming

This is what the Chinese shills are hyping up. ETH being listed on an exchange that has a smaller 24hr volume than Bittrex.

The Chinese aren't going to save you from what's about to happen

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/cnLedger/status/868433090208649218
trustnodes.com/2017/05/28/huobi-one-chinas-biggest-exchange-will-list-ethereum
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

For the sake of comparison. Polo does 3x more in JUST ETH than all of Huboi does.
Who do you think is driving this price pump? It is NOT the Chinks

OP?

What is about to happen?

Veeky Forumsbots always talk about what is going to happen but they don't say what it is

You're all fucking faggots kill yourself nothing's going to happen. Got some low buys and high sells in for volatility, faggots neck yerselfs

probably one of the very few negatives of cryptocurrencies is that you can never tell which country aggregates how much of which commodity

with that said, crypto is spreading like wildfire, if the chinks dump hard, the rest of the buying powers will pick up the slack (months will go by)

the chinks will fomo bad, and drive btc to over $5000

tldr greed is universal

Over the months yes, but in the short term it will be a different story. There's a gulf of a difference looking at a chart after a recovery and saying "see, it all worked out, no problem" and catching a falling knife.
Sentiment changes very very quickly when the books bleed and every is screaming doom.

>There's a gulf of a difference looking at a chart after a recovery and saying "see, it all worked out, no problem"

qft, hindsight is a bitch

however, i don't think the correction will be of the battle of armageddon some people expect it to be (not until AI double-fists all)

The chinese are smart. They are gonna dump on your round eyes hard as fuck.

The Chinese are small dick keklets, they won't do shit as long as they can eat their seaweed

Need a source on this Chinese theory lads. All I'm seeing is info and no credible sources

It's not a theory

twitter.com/cnLedger/status/868433090208649218

What sources do you need? The exchange ETH is being listed on is insignificant. Do you think ETH being listed on an exchange with a $40mil volume warrants a 40% price increase over 24 hours?
Do you think it warrants further price increases and new all time highs JUST on that news alone? Come on, think about it.

>twitter.com/cnLedger/status/868433090208649218

YOu guys don't think the other two exchanges will follow at some point?

You act as if this is purely a reaction to this news, I bet lots of people buying don't know shit about this news

This is simply a correction from the crash a couple days ago where keks panic sold

You can't correct upwards idiot

One is doing ETC instead, another already had ETH.
I don't know about the 3rd exchange.

Look at this board and at the trollbox
>"China, Huobi, China, Huobi"

type cheer leading is all you see.

>You can't correct upwards idiot
It's called an upwards correction you autist

Yes, you can. Price correction just means returning to the mean.
When it's overbought, correction will mean the price dropping.
When it's oversold, correction will mean the price rising.

>Veeky Forumsbots always talk about what is going to happen but they don't say what it is

followed by "i warned you" whenever something finally does happen, regardless of what it is.

where can you trade this shit without handing over your ssn and identity to a bunch of random jews who will close your account and steal your money?

ENJOY BAGHOLDING YOUR EXPENSIVE ETH, REMEMBER IT WAS WORTH BELOW 150 USD 2 DAYS AGO

This is how commies think.

>Need a source on this Chinese theory lads. All I'm seeing is info and no credible sources

why don't you check Huobi's FUCKING WEBSITE

the chinks might be smart but they haven't bought ETH yet. they mostly hold BTC.

The chinks can't dump ETH if they don't HAVE ETH ya retard.

One chinese exchange already listed ETH months ago, the other one already have ETC

what does ETC have to do with anything? does offering ETC prevent them from offering ETH?

of course some exchanges offer ETH, but not the bigger ones. Huobi is the first, the others will follow suit.

It's all bullshit hype
>3rd largest chinese exchange is listing ETH!!!!!!!!!!!
>It's total trading volume is 1/10th of polo

It's literally the Bittrex of china. Its the 3rd largest yes, but miles behind the other 2

There's nothing new, it's just a fake hype driven by the whales who bought during the dip 2 days ago

chinese exchanges arn't popular with chinese people, they can't use them properly and they don't trust them, for good reason. the exposure is still going to have an impact - heart bleed / BTC effect.

What do they use? Korean exchanges?

sorry heartbleed is wrong, what the fuck was the ransomware called?

the "new" thing is that ETH isn't available on Huobi yet. it launches tomorrow.

OP posted the 24hr VOLUME of trades. Note that Poloniex's biggest volume is in ETH, by far.

I expect that the chinks will wake up once Huobi launches ETH support. a lot of that will be BTC --> ETH. And obviously none of it can be ETH --> BTC.

They're waiting. Anyone who says otherwise is BTC shill.

wannacry, Eternalblue exploit. lrn2google.

WannaCry?

Heartbleed was the OpenSSL bug

wannacry is right, there are a few articles talking about it and the OTC market

>Amid a continued stranglehold on Bitcoin withdrawals at exchanges, China’s over-the-counter (OTC) market is exploding with a premium on Bitcoin price.

>BITKAN CELEBRATES 20K+ CNY OTC TRADE PRICES

>Data compiled by OTC marketplace Bitkan shows Bitcoin’s price rise contributed to a tenfold increase in users over the past three months, with prices per coin now above 20,000 yuan ($2,900)

>Note that Poloniex's biggest volume is in ETH, by far.
Yeah, today. During the great ETH hype train. Other days ripple is by far the greatest volume, another day it will be LTC.

The point was, relative to the real exchanges, Huobi is a drop of piss in an ocean of piss. The only effect ETH being traded on it will have is happening right now. A mass of speculative hype that will get dumped on as soon as the real money is done playing.

>pls don't dump on me

fucking autists, get your verdict together.
Hold and see glorious tomorrow or sell ETH before getting crushed by Chinese whales?

It's not chinese whales that will be crushing. it will be good old fashioned korean+US whales doing the dumping. Same way they're doing the pumping.

People keep telling me it will crash since Sunday
It only raises more and more.

Huobi's total volume in the last 24 hours is 50 million.

you know what BTCC's is? 26 million.

OKCoin@: 14 million.

So of the three biggest exchanges in China, why is Huobi's volume far higher than the other two?

yes, by far the greatest volume of crypto by currency is USD at the moment. in fact Huobi itself has been tailing off this week - yet still exceeding the other 2 Chinese exchanges.

it's hard to know the real size of these chinese exchanges. we know they fake their volume. but we might get a better picture in the next 36 hours.

Did you read any of the comments in this thread, you retard?

The moment BTC:ETH ratio hits 0.1 you're going to see some serious dumping. Does this graph look natural to you?

The picture I'm getting after following and actually investigating this shit for the past few days.

1) fuck all chinese are trading on exchanges at the moment because of the withdraw freeze
2) most crypto transactions are over the counter now due to the exchange freeze and the chinese not trusting the exchanges
3) ETH isnt that big in china. Some smaller exchanges are opting to trade ETC instead. BTC is king dick. period

Nothing Im seeing suggests adding ETH to Huobi will result in any significant demand from China.

If it looks, walks and quacks like a duck.
This has all the feel of a LTC segwit type hype pump. Full blown balls-out FOMO and a small amount of big holders waiting to drop the hammer

1) agree. however, according to the official Huobi statement, ETH withdrawal will be available:

trustnodes.com/2017/05/28/huobi-one-chinas-biggest-exchange-will-list-ethereum

admittedly that seems strange, and i question the translation. fiat withdrawals in RMB have never been frozen, only BTC and LTC transfers. apparently ETH is different. if ETH withdrawals are OK, presumably the BTC/LTC suspension is being lifted soon. it's overdue.

2) probably true, but i'm not sure if it's a trust issue or the simple fact that they have no idea when they can move their crypto off the exchange. I think people will still use the exchanges.

3) ETC is a red herring. BTC is king dick for now, sure. but the chinese market was huge. how much money is still stored on those exchanges?

I take your points though. we'll wait and see. if there's no big demand from China then ETH should correct. we're almost at the ATH again, which is weird.

i bought a couple ETH recently, but most of my stack was sub-$80. not worried.

I already made a thread on this, and I know why.

Imagine a Chinese person trying to pronounce Ethereum.