Could this be a profitable business idea?

>tfw reported every drug dealer whilst at uni
>tfw got 8 people arrested and significantly reduced the flow of drugs through the university

felt good improving the lives of others

fag

Good on ya mate

Narcing is usually doing altruistically, user. There's no profit in it.

You're a good man getting that scum out, though

You can upgrade your strategy a bit

>report drug dealers
>flow of drugs reduces
>price of drugs increases
>you supply said drugs for a surplus
>do it as long as you have the monopoly
>repeat in different cities
>go into lobbying
>push for harder drug laws
>make even more money

You are gonna rot in hell

>felt good improving the lives of others
>projecting this hard

>Get killed immediately

Why? I didn't do anything wrong.

>report other drug dealers
>sell drugs yourself for increased profits

seems good

good for you even. Fuck people using drugs. They're weaklings.

What do you do for a living, user?

Yes you did.

dude weed lmao

yeah it's called being a police officer. aka you don't get paid shit

grats dude

this

Lol no he didnt

Sounds like a good way to get killed

>stopping supply of drugs
>did something wrong
Pick one

Good job mate

second time i've seen this b8 thread
>alt-s

So youre anti capitalism? If you disagree with a good or service you think it shouldnt be in the market even if it has great demand? So many losers on Veeky Forums. Why do you think the government should have any say whatsoever on what you put into your own body?

people who get caught are usually people who do not respect the power of substances in the first place. good job OP.

From legal standpoint no, but from a cosmic stand point he brought violence and harm upon people selling a plant to other people who want said plant. He is actually the bad person, and should feel bad.

meant to quote

It's a poisonous plant. He saved people.

If it's poisonous why is medical marijuana a thing?

>Why do you think the government should have any say whatsoever on what you put into your own body?

I think the government absolutely should have no say in it.

Unfortunately some people don't seem to have any self control after their exercise their sacred right to shit up their own bodies. So OP did a good thing.

I bet you get a flu shot every year.

You can make a shit load of money reporting crypto people for tax fraud to the SEC. That's similar.

(((they)))

Drug addicts are proportionally more of a burden on the healthcare system. If you want no drug laws, you should lobby for privatizing the entire health industry. Should be fine, surely you're not against capitalism user? But then there's the matter of drug users being more likely to rob and attack other people for money for their habit, and cops are subsidized by our taxes... This goes on and on, let's cut it short: the capitalist argument re: drugs doesn't work until you live in a truly libertarian society, as drug users as a population are essentially subsidized by the taxpayers.

If it's just a plant then why not just buy a dufferent, legal to own plant?

> how dare fags do something that I don't enjoy
> I've got nothing else better to do than worry about other people's lives

Who the fuck cares man, you don't even gain anything except some warped satisfaction that "you did well kid" fucking suck off some more boomers while you're at it and then kys and them.

drug user reporting. i don't want to be a burden on the taxpayer, nor do i want the expensive subscriptions to the mind bending shit the government is selling, i could grow my own solution and look after myself but some fucking retard would report me, so i lead a life of suffering instead.

Literally less poisonous than water

I'd like to add that it's also less poisonous than oxygen. Takes less oxygen to kill you than marijuana smoke

>I know whats good for X's body better than they do

>citation needed

>improving the lives of others

Who are you to dictate other people's life choices? If they want to smoke weed then let them, they should be grown up to make their own decision

To all the junkie faggots defending drugs:

Unis/schools/learning institutes are no places for drugs, no matter how much you try to defend it.