Mysterium ICO

Thought on the ICO? Quick profits?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/5g3fik/decentralized_vpn_what_do_you_think/dap5jxb/
ifttt.com/applets/NHqVjaLZ-watch-the-introduction-of-mysterium-to-exchanges
etherscan.io/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Definitely

Not available in the USA don't care.

What's the ETH price for this ? I can't find it anywhere on the website, it just says that
>ETH rate fixed before sale
Hope it's not like BAT where eth is only $150

how can they even tell if you are buying from the US or not?

Maybe they are waiting to lock down the price more accurate

No ico is available to us citizens

From what I've seen so far, pretty much none of these ICOs appear to be available for US people. Gotten that "I promise I don't have an US passport nor am I an US citizen" a lot.

Go ahead not caring though. G'day.

Why?

There's no way for them to know anyway right? Why does being from the US even matter.

Your government has problems with average people investing money into startups or something. Just google it.

You realize that's literally just for them to save their asses legally? VPN if you are so worried about it

If they really didn't want us citizens to invest, they wouldn't ask but just block us ip address.
However it might be troublesome for us on tax reports in the future.

I dunno why the US hates happy, successful citizens. Not my problem however. I'm but a simple East-Europistani cryptohustler with big dreams and few means.

Kek guide us all.

It doesn't even say how many tokens you get per ETH on the contribution page, seems scammy to me.

It says 1CHF=1,2MYST
CHF is about equal to USD.
1 ETH(210 USD) = 252 MYST

Doesn't sound like a good deal. An opinions?

How much is Veeky Forums buying? Im thinking 4 eth.
Hoping for atleast $4-5 mark once it hits exchanges.

I've got 8 eth now so going 4 and 4 for this and BAT

Thinking 4 for Myst and 4 for Bat aswell.

Same thinking. I would say these are on the lower end of the risk scale as far as ICO's go since they both have fairly original ideas they should ramp up nicely.

Also thinking a few ETH on Bancor but still not completely sold.

Whats the coin cap for this?

>1 ETH(210 USD) = 252 MYST
yea but it doesn't mention it anywhere. All rates there are CHF/MYST.
Who knows what number are they going to pick. Maybe like in BATs ICO it woul be like 1eth=150$

No idea. Shoot them a message or something

When is the bancor sale?

I have 150 eth to invest and thinking to give it to mysterium, bancor

mysterium : low cap, lithuanian developers. Negative : nice idea but no clear way how they gonna popularize it
bancor : jews, capable team, solid idea
bat : best team, literally have programming guru , but they went full jew doubling cap from 15 to 30 mil without reasonable explanation except muh engineers which after ico probably gonna take a dip. Plus their web browser have almost zero users (brave)

so I am thinking to either give 100 to myst 25 bancor 25 bat
or
100 bat 25 myst 25 bancor

Please suggest or critique my investment choices

It is supposedly tomorrow but it may have been pushed back. Their website isn't giving any hints ATM.

>mysterium : low cap, lithuanian developers. Negative : nice idea but no clear way how they gonna popularize it

It's Tor, but monetized, and they want your passport to run a node.

reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/5g3fik/decentralized_vpn_what_do_you_think/dap5jxb/ is what turned me off from them. Their devs are pretty clearly inexperienced with the legal complexities involved with running a VPN service. This is probably why they blacklisted all Americans from their ICO

>bancor : jews, capable team, solid idea

Literally the best bet you've got.

>bat : best team, literally have programming guru , but they went full jew doubling cap from 15 to 30 mil without reasonable explanation except muh engineers which after ico probably gonna take a dip. Plus their web browser have almost zero users (brave)

There's enough hype behind it to short it. There is no "advertising revolution" coming while Chrome and Firefox maintain extreme dominance in the browser market.

Personally I'm going balls deep on BAT. All of the fud has just made me more confident. Even if you figure the current eth price of 200 and change for 6400 tokens that's still only like .03. Smells to me like a quick double up at worst with potential for a serious moon shot.

So as soon as the timer on the website hits 0 we click generate transaction or what? I don't wanna end up losing my eth because of a dumbass mistake.

Can't I just use incognito mode and get in if I'm in the US?

Yah. Think so.
Have correct gas and data tho

6 minutes. You ready boys?

Who else here is running a Mysterium node?
Ever got anyone to connect to it?
Will they shamelessly send your ass to jail if someone that connected to your exit node downloaded Cheese Pizza?

What happens if I do this in the US? Need to Know fucking ASAP.

Your government may or may not fuck you in 5 years. Go ahead and do it anyway.

Firefox has less than 10% market share. Chrome has like 60% and safari is pretty high because plebs on their iphones dont really have a choice.

Just thought you should know

>they want your passport to run a node.
LOL

Why are you idiots wasting BTC on this trash?

Also dont you see all ICOs crash and you can buy cheaper on the markets?

Just sent them 1.35 ether. How do I know if my transaction got through?

lol you can't even transfer your tokens until 2 weeks after, why bother?

>Also dont you see all ICOs crash and you can buy cheaper on the markets?
Fucking retard.

REE Why isn't my transaction being confirmed?? It's just sitting in Parity saying it's been generated and is waiting for confirmations but nothing comes up on Etherscan.io... WHAT DO???

Same here. Although I'm new to this I'm sure I filled out the correct transaction in myetherwallet, it then generates the transaction, I confirm... and nothing happens.
Original amount still in the wallet, nothing on etherscan.

Same thing. Says unable to locate transaction entry. It's probably normal if we're all having the same problem. Still concerns me though.

nope you guys missed it lol

Sent 6 ETH to my mew address and it showed up for a second now is reading 0 balance. Wtf?

fuckin idiots disable slack when people need it the most lmao, retarded team, this wont end well

really?
i have experienced the same thing. did 3 transaction because the transaction didn't show up. myetherwallet balance and address balance on the blockchain all show my original balance.

i followed the instructions, why did it go wrong? i done it within 30 seconds.

It's not too fuckin late.. when I sent it the first time there were like 2 other contributors

What's the verdict then? Are we all fucked? Are we at least getting our eth back? What happens now?

It takes time for your TX to go through guys.

It has to be confirmed/the block mined and there's a lot of transactions to get through.

Just do it right once and wait. It's a math problem. If you put in everything right into the field it just takes time for the blockchain to solve the problem.

Update. It did get through. Contract execution completed. Thanks for letting me know was about to have a stroke. Now how do we view the tokens from myetherwallet?

You gotta be an accredited investor, aka someone who has more than a million dollars.

That way regular people don't get scammed from their money. The logic here is that millionaires know what they are doing and can calculate risk appropriately unlike the peasants.

Mine as well. Ugh... it almost reached the cap when I last looked... time for a smoke

How does receiving the tokens work?
I set up an automatic transaction from Parity, but where are the tokens going to be sent?
The wallet is clearly an ETH one, and it's not like MEW where it just automatically stores all kinds of tokens, is it?

I don't know if I missed the soft cap though. Wish there was some way to know.

exactly my thoughts. how can u be so fucking thick

I dunno man, like I said I'm babby. Guess you have to wait until you can claim the tokens?
I'm pretty sure I missed it since my payment didn't get through until 10min ago.

Babby as well. Guess I missed it since the timestamp says 21 mins ago. Got in at the 1st 10 secs too. Fuck it just glad my money didn't vanish into thin air.

Sent 1.9 ether and got an email confirmation. It said I will receive another email with instructions on how to claim the tokens after they have been issued.

pretty sure i have missed it. still no tx showing up and still have original balance.
oh well.

will try the BAT ico tomorrow and hopefully have better luck.

ETH network fucked me out of the soft cap extra 20 percent. I transferred 12 ETH last night from another of my wallets, which is about 9 hours ago now and it still isn't in my compatible token wallet. So I couldn't start the transfer from the correct wallet. Thanks ETH for being "fast".

Right like wtf, i did it the moment it opened... fucking ay

68609.59/68627 ETH
It's still going

Not really.

Yeah it just ended.

>Raised: 68627.45 ETH
>Issued: 15286021.29025214 MYST
>Participants: 1581

Done in 45 min. lol

dont sweat it, as soon as they release the tokens itll drop down below 1$ fer sure.

Gone in less than an hour, damn...
Avg contribution of 45 ETH, whales are all over this shit
If any of you guys got in and want to know when this will hit your exchange, use my IFTTT applet

>ifttt.com/applets/NHqVjaLZ-watch-the-introduction-of-mysterium-to-exchanges

If you want to test it out, just point it to your twitter address and tweet something that has "Myst" in it. Don't forget to change it back to you exchange's twitter (@poloniex or something)

>there's a tip jar in the email, use it when you get gains with the info ;)

Its bs i tried 100 times

Yeah I missed it too, even though I did it minutes after it opened. Gas price not high enough I guess. I'll try to catch some on an exchange

How do I know if my order went through?

When will this hit exchanges and which ones?

what wallet are you using? are you sure its running fine?

i did have problems with parity before, i could receive transaction but could not send anything.

are people using myetherwallet v 3.8.4?

i don't know why mine didn't get anywhere?

>Gas price not high enough I guess.
i looked at the transactions, plenty went through with 250000

It's over and two transactions started I started on schedules at 9:00 and 9:01 are still sitting in pending queue in Parity. I tried sending a little bit at 9:05 and the tx show up as "Transaction is invalid". Thats some great fucking error signaling, assholes. I even spent extra on the gas by a significant amount on the second automated tx.

What the fuck happened? Eth is absolutely not ready for real world use if it can only process 1581 transactions for a single address in 45 minutes. I'm guessing the network could only handle that load.

>myetherwallet v 3.8.4
myetherwallet is the website wallet

the one you download is just ethwallet

>Veeky Forums hypes unknown shittoken ICOs
>completely ignored StorJ that has a working product

its a parity problem. go to etherscan.io/ and search your parity wallet address

if you dont see the transactions there then parity never sent them.

Freedom
USA #1

How many of you missed the softcap? Did they give out the payment address before the countdown finished so that people had pre-generated the transaction? Because the moment it refreshed afterwards, the softcap was 90% reached.

Myetherwallet

Constantly didn't work for me too, my transaction showed up just in time

They did. I had everything ready and I still missed the softcap lol don't sweat it.

Have 12,000 Memesterium

Am I going to make it?

Purely by the fact that that means you have a shitton of ethereum, then yes you will, even if the meme doesn't take off.

About 500 eth that is going into

Memesterium
BAT
Satus
Civic
Bancor
Done with working desu, NEET life or bust.

Nice eth. Got in early or are you rich af?

Been doing this since 2014.

Pretty rich now but not a millionaire yet. Hopefully next year with these ICOs and $5k BTC

Can anyone answer this, please?
I'm trying to get into ICO but this is the only step of the process I don't understand

Shit man congratulations desu. Can't wait till I'm a millionaire myself.

>$5k BTC
hahaha yeah right

Nope. Missed out even though I was prepared since last night and was trying to tx at 9:00. Fucking bullshit. I'm never using Parity again. It looks nice, but if it can't send at a critical time then it's worthless.

Huh, mysterium is a working product...

this happened to me today.
it finally appeared (permanently) about 2 hour later. be patient

Missed the softcap and I submitted within the first 3 minutes of it opening. I tried to play it safe and regenerated an address right at the bell, but the fucking page wouldn't load.