MYST

ICO in 3 hours...

What is it exactly? 1 hr left

Im really skeptical

Was going to participate until I found out the tokens will be untradeable/locked for 2 weeks...

>when you realize ICO prices always crash 500000000% the first day.
fuck your shil

Dropping 2 ETH on it. Going to put 2 on BAT, 2 on Aeternity and 4 on Bancor.

Skeptical of Monaco, anyone else have any more info on it?

Are you not reading what I said? Tokens will be locked for 2 WEEKS. It would be much more profitable to keep your eth and buy during the dump on the exchange

See you guys on the exchanges when I take your MYST for 2% of it's ICO price.

I thought the price was going to be scaled with current ETH price at sale time meaning I would potentially get more MYTH before ETH dumps.

:shrug: I believe you are correct. In all truthfulness, I do really really like Mysterium and they're development team. The only problem is they're at least 18 minutes from being anything and even that is pretty murky. But the idea and dev team behind Mysterium is fucking cool. I definitely will pick it up when the price collapses 95-98% the first few months on the exchanges.

*18 months away at the earliest from being anything.

You can always cash out your initial investment once it hits exchanges. I am all for its actual release since its a really good concept but right now its a good way to make some extra cash and see how it goes in 6-12 months. Same goes for BAT, good devs but actually grabbing market share is 1 in 100000

wtf they dont allow burgerland to participate?! REEEEE

>Also we want to let you know that after the token sale takes placeā€”all collected funds will be locked for 2 weeks, without any ability for us to touch them during this period, until we perform final checks.
I think they're locking the funds (eth) they receive from those who participated in ico

>When will MYST become transferable? MYST becomes transferable after the Token Creation event ends.

Nop. go check their slack channel

You buy 1000 bucks worth you get 1000 bucks worth, if it goes for 8x on the exchange you get 8000 bucks worth of whatever you traded it for, if eth had gone up 16x then your opportunity cost is 8 grand, if dgb went up 1000x your opportunity cost there is 992 000. if you're buying expecting to make an easy few hundred % profit be aware you're heavy the majority.

Honestly, I would be allll over the ICO if the initial price wasn't roughly $1 per coin. Sorry but there is no way that is going to hold that value once it hits exchanges.

Americans can buy through their ETH sale that's going to happen in a hour. Go to their website. I was confused by that as well.

legal bullshit, they can't stop you

Its a low coin cap.

But there is nothing holding that value in the coin and there won't be over a year.

Is this guy fucking serious?

you are making yourself look like an idiot. please stop.

check prices of gnosis, augur, digixDAO before you make such a dumb fucking statement again

There's already lots of tokens on the exchanges that are worth more than 1 dollar

Mate, the price per unit is utterly irrelevant as they do not need to be bought / sold whole

Yeah, that's why I said that there are plenty of tokens that have gone beyond that, so the fact that it's already at 1 swiss franc doesn't matter.

or even minereum for that matter if he's just worried about dollar price.

Okay you fucking faggot children. I'll be taking your money on the exchanges because you don't understand this project is. Thanks for the future lambos cocksuckers.

THIS PROJECT ISN'T GOING TO BE A FUCKING THING FOR 18 MONTHS AT LEAST YOU DUMB FUCKING CHILDREN. Why the fuck would this coin hold a dollar in value when fucking nothing is happening with it? Quit crypto right now.

can i lie about not being a US citizen? will they know?

You're an absolute idiot, do you know how many coins that have a marketcap far in excess of $10 million this statement would apply to?

Hahahahahahhahahaaahaahhahahahaha
The first red bar isn't real

obvious troll is obvious

I have a feeling that he's not just pretending

ofc they know

If you go to contribute on their website it asks if you are a US citizen then says "Your country residents are not allowed to participate in Mysterium crowdsale. "

Am I missing something?

>Send ETH from your wallet
>you get mysterium
They have no idea of where you live.

Who else here is running a Mysterium node?
Ever got anyone to connect to it?

Serious question, won't ETH increase more rapidly then MYTH in these 2 weeks?

Also can I use my etherium wallet to receive the funds? It doesn't specify on the website but in their example pics they using it

>ready to fire my ETH at the first second
>myEtherWallet shit the bed and don't send it
>multiple tries later, still nothing
>finally it is sending
>softcap with 20% bonus already gone.

JUST

god i want to end my life, transfered from poloniex to parity and it doesnt show up, liquidated alot of my altcoins to fund it

Same here. Why???

we don't know what the price of ETH will be in 2 weeks or what MYST will be on the exchanges, buy MYST if you want MYST

how do I know if I got in before softcap or not ?

except there's no way eth could double in value in just 2 weeks, but myst could easily

It's sold out already. 14mil under a fucking hour. God, I feel like I have to make my own shitcoin too and become a millionaire overnight

I'd tend to agree but this ICO fever is getting worse, most people are buying to dump, I don't see how everyones going to be dumping at 2, or 3x the price

do you get incentives to run the node?

look at wings or aragon. They never dipped below x2 the ico price. Even after the friday's bitcoin bloodbath

This

Tokens

Gnosis is doing fucking great though. If this turns out like Gnosis you can triple your money

scammy scam scam