BUY CRIPPLE NOW BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!!!

BUY CRIPPLE NOW BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingview.com/chart/XRPBTC/HoOn2Okb-Road-to-100k-satoshi/
steemit.com/cryptocurreny/@spiritbear/ripple-xrp-price-predictions
ripple.com/insights/ripple-to-place-55-billion-xrp-in-escrow-to-ensure-certainty-into-total-xrp-supply/
huffingtonpost.com/entry/ripple-and-xrp-are-more-stable-than-you-think_us_591cb3bee4b0b28a33f62915
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BUY BUY BUY!!!

I do everything Veeky Forums tells me to do so OK

Should I go balls deep into XRP?

BUY BUY BUY WE GOIN TO DA MOOOON

I WENT BALLS DEEP, $2000 AT 9900

tradingview.com/chart/XRPBTC/HoOn2Okb-Road-to-100k-satoshi/

I just bought some. Am I fucked?

Serious question.

>wanting to be poor

Nah I good it's hit the bottom and been accumulating for a few days and looking like it's ready to pump

No my dude, the Juden will take you on the ride of your life.

Get a window seat and buckle your seatbelt.

I put 60€ there (I'm a poorfag). Up to where could it rise?

I bought .5 BTC worth last night at 10200

how bad did I fuck up

I bought 0.4BTC at 10290 yesterday. Gonna keep buying while it's still low, kek

why is XRP the #3 market cap coin?

because it has the 3rd highest market cap

yeah no i get that

but why

XR REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

...because the market capitalization is the 3rd highest... I don't think there's really a more specific answer than that.

WHERED ALL THIS MONEY COME FROM

HOLD

HOOOLD DAMN YOU

THE NIGHT IS DARKEST BEFORE THE DAWN

WHY THE FUCK IS TI DROPPING SO HARD

I WANT OUT HELP

Jesus fucking christ.
market cap = circulating supply x value per unit
What are you even doing here, nigger.

Welcome to the club. I've lost about 700 now and counting, best get comfy seeing red because you're in for a wild ride.

NOT AGAIN XRP

BUY THE DIP

A MOON MISSION IS IMMINENT

BUY RIPPLE WHILE IT'S CRIPPLED

i know what a fucking market cap is

i am new to your shitcoin and I dont understand where the value comes from

is it banks adopting? or is it just gambling neets around the world that managed to scrape up 8 billion dollars

neets managed to valuate a speculaltive asset at 8 billion dollars

>10090

>This sure looks like a good place to buy

>96XX

>go on biz to check if anyone else done the same

CRIPPLED AGAIN

I was looking at the charts like 'oh wow gee what is the probability it's going to fall again like look how far it's dropped over the past few days there's no way'

half gambling neets,half banks

HAVE FAITH NIGGER

IT WILL PUMP SO HARD DONT MIS THE RIDE

Underrated

Got some M'riplue at 9900, oh my gosh, for far will this coiner sink?!?!?!?!

steemit.com/cryptocurreny/@spiritbear/ripple-xrp-price-predictions

Hold for 2-3 years and enjoy your ~4000% gains.

Haha similar boat, I was doing some 1% margins between 10000 +- 100 now I'm left holding ~12000 xrp at 9960 kill me.

Bought $2000 at the dip, 9625 sats hoolly shit have faith in the jews theere will be a massive explosion

posting just for pure lolz

bought into this xrp shit about 10 days ago or whenever it was booming on the advice of a friend who invited me along to a supposed moon ride. to make shit worst had zero fucken idea about alt coins back then and bought off an AUS exchange that had huge fucken inflation, but this guy at least sounded like he knew what he was talking about so fuck it right, fomo.

little did i know but that was like 1 days before the peak, for the first few hours it was all gucci, up about $700 on a $2.5k investment, fuck yeah all strapped in, buy more fuel bitches lets make this rocket sing... bought another like AUD$5k at roughly AUD$0.54....

> mfw the correction
> mfw followed by 3 days of consistent declines
> "nah bro hold onto this one, it's genna be USD$0.5 by end of June, trust me"
> another few days of more. fucken. declines.
> "lol broooo just HODL!"
> dips to 10k sats
> mfw week long decline after buying peak
> mfw bitcoin crash (surprisingly compared to the rest of shitcoins, this piece of shit actually held its price not bad, was expecting to bottom out at 2k sats)

tl;dr
> xrp needs hands of fucken katchin or get out now

in reflection, should have sold immediately and bought back in at the dip, but fuck it, 2 weeks in crypto and i'm making profits in other coins

hold on mane, the price is being driven down so whales can buy in at absolute low. Coins like these don't stay low.

haha yeah too far in now, will hold this fucker until it either burns to the ground or buys me rambo :P

>buying shitcoins before btc finished correcting

You are cancer, m8.

Me watching the price on XRP right now.

Bought .2 AT $450

feelsgoodman.jpg but I'm a little worried that it'll come down more.

this coin is in a sad fucking state

>went x4 in 1 month
>sad fucking state
fucking retard

this is what you newfag retards keep doing in every fucking thread. you pick a certain point on the graph and then make a straight line to the current path so you can shill that Xcoin is going in either direction, without looking at the whole picture.

i spent 8BTC on dogecoin so i know what im doing

>i spent 8BTC on dogecoin

XRP is tanking hard. Also its a fucking useless coin and 80% of them are held by Ripple. Good luck with that.

Come on, Ripple! Stop falling and I'll buy more!

this isnt funny

> fake data

How is it fake? It's a well known fact. Enjoy your bags.

Don't die on me! When are we going to see a change, guys?

I also bought at the bottom. This coin has been around for a long time and although I hate this coin this will make me a lot of money over the next few weeks.

The hate is what will fuel the upward trend. A lot of people have stopped paying attention to XRP and have abandoned their buy and sell zones. As soon as it takes off people will keep buying.

How much have you spent? 71€ here because I'm poor.

Also ?

Put €1500 on this.

I heard that it's going to happen something soon. Any idea?

''Heard''?

From a TA point of view, one can argue that it will go up from now on.

Just bought 200$ worth on 9656 sats, let's see what happens.

TA?

Yet its not....... whats going on here, its just falling non stop. wtf

>bought at 13k

it'll come back, r-right?

It is currently on support, if it breaks it could go bad but it could bounce up. Lets hope for the latter.

technical analysis newfriend

everytime I think its hit the bottom it just keeps on sinking lmao

Eventually, but I'm kinda in the same boat.

>I do everything Veeky Forums tells me to do so OK

You gotta have your limits though.

BUY BUY BUY WE GOING UP soon

sure thing

>bought in a 16850
Any day now.

Ye.....I just sold all my xrp at a 10% loss, ill take it. Before it gets any higher, i am transferring it all in ZCL now. Seems it would be a smarter bet.

Buy high, sell low.

Ive already lost so much to this heaping shitpile of a coin. Got in at 8 centsx then sold at 16m got back in ay 35 cents and have been eating shit ever since. Will hdl until die

Come on, recover yourself motherfucker.

it should

suffered my worst case of FOMO so far and bought a LOT at 18k. whoops.

That's why we don't bet against the trend. Isn't that like the first rule of trading?

Ripple is the only enterprise crypto comany.

Check out the website. Banks use their software for payments.

Yeah, they use the network / software, but NOT the ripple token (XRP). Big difference.

I hear conflicting information on this.

Anybody saying nobody will ever use XRP is just parroting shit they read on here / did 2 seconds of research. The fact is if XRP works as advertised there is little reason for anybody not to use it. Banks are big slow moving ships though, the old way was working fine and these places are staffed by ultranormies, who could be fucked trying to change the game?

Maybe one day some man who needs his fucking bonus so his wife won't leave him goes for glory and plays the hero, he says you look fucking faggots we're jumping, he saves the bank millions, his boss gets a lambo and he gets his family a brand new toyota, the papers write about it and we're off to the moon.

kek

is Ripple centralized

tell me user

do you really care

do you REALLY CARE?

I mean, im reading these articles ripple.com/insights/ripple-to-place-55-billion-xrp-in-escrow-to-ensure-certainty-into-total-xrp-supply/

and trying to wrap my head around how this coin works exactly

Here's a quick rundown for dummys
>huffingtonpost.com/entry/ripple-and-xrp-are-more-stable-than-you-think_us_591cb3bee4b0b28a33f62915

Terrible coin, will get dumped eventually but there's lots of HODLrs thinking they will see $1-3$

NEM/XEM much better overall

ok thanks

>Huffingtonpost says is very good
No wonder its crashing

My friend you made a great mistake. You always eat shit if you don't diversify and hold. Try not to trade your coins, fees will fucking rape you. This is an EXPANDING market, it may take a week, 2 weeks, a month, you will get your money back.

No one here has yet to understand the market is controlled by whales who accumulate cheap coins like 10 dollar ether or 0.003 ripple then proceed to pump that shit then slowly pull out. Once no one wants the coin anymore they will pump it again.

bought 1btc worth of ripple, lets do this.

^

im starting to believe

is XRP the future world reserve currency

is that the destiny of this thing

Also to add to myself when ripple got too high last time there was a (((ddos))) on polo to keep the price low so they could keep accumulating.

holy shit its rocketing right now

Just got in an hour ago, so glad. DONT MISS THIS ROCKET BOYS!

Get in now for 20% gains by morning

We got in at the same perfect time I think. This thing hasn't been below .18 usd for 3 weeks. Just re bought in on top of what I was holding.