Last train to lamboland leaving

The biggest exporter of salt in 2012 was China.
That position will be superseded by YOU unless you buy XBY right fucking now

get in the XBY train, there's still a bit of time
lambo train is leaving. are you ready?

i-i'm waiting for the dip

I've got two STaTic ndoes locked and loaded. Lots of good things coming out in the next month with XBY. 400-500 is the lowest it will be for a long, long, long time.

>Lots of good things coming out in the next month with XBY
? red pill ?

>no way to buy in the UK that isn't complicated
Guess us bongs arent destined to have lambos.

The STaTic node network will come online within the next few months. In June we're going to get the creation of an entirely new blockchain (not a bitcoin clone) and a second round of nodes will go up for sale. This will take a lot of XBY out of circulation. Hold onto yer butts.

bong here with a node and 100k extra

you gotta put some work in if you want that lambo m8

What site you using lad?

i bought bitcoins with bittylicious then transferred to yobit to buy xby

apparently there are many better sites than bittylicious but it works for me, didn't have to verify either

Cheers will do some research into it.

Ultra bagholder since 50sat
Things are gonna get ABSOLUTELY INSANE in June

I'm not saying it's too late already but if I was you, I'd accumulate as much as I can now and hold like a motherfucker.

We're not going past 400sat again tho

>past 400sat
*below 400sat lmao

i'm ready

>Things are gonna get ABSOLUTELY INSANE in June

ive been holding 120k since 50. cucked myself by not buying in again.

i havent been following this coin. what forms your strong opinion?

XBY actually have potential and the marketcap is really low
I will wait for the dip tho

>I will wait for the dip tho
i've made this mistake too many times

the dip has come and gone user

Last dip was 4 days ago, maybe it will correct tomorrow a little bit

Where can i find this shitcoin? Its not in bittrex, polo, or kraken

yobit
cryptopia
c-cex

> This will take a lot of XBY out of circulation.

Explanation/Source?

Give some tips mate. STILL waiting to get verified on most of the exchanges (Only Coinfloor so far), and U.K banks are arsey as fuck for anything dealing with cryptos, so really struggling just to get money IN.

Renewing my passport so we don't have to use the GFs, and that will take fooking ages. Argh.

people who hold their coins in nodes will be receiving rewards, they therefore have an incentive not to break their nodes and spend the coins, so this informally takes a lot of coins out of circulation

i got 0.3 BTC out of bitbargain without having to do a full verification (one guy asked for a picture of my name on my debit card)

i also got 1.6 BTC out of bittylicious without ever having to identify myself with formal documents

not gonna be buying much more bitcoin but when i do i think i'll have to verify with somewhere

also slightly unrelated just used coincut today to sell bitcoin, they don't ask for any verification when you're selling and just no questions asked deposit money into your bank account. pretty sweet

hmm strange. Thinking I'll probably have to buy BTC with my £ first on Coinfloor, then convert to ETH elsewhere (hopefully Kraken will be verified by then). Looking at dropping £5-7k.

How did you get the money in? Debit card, bank transfer or what. Some have gargantuan fees. Missed the whole ETH drop this weekend cause of it.

Will take a look at those exchanges though, cheers!

650m max supply
I believe it was 500,100XBY per Static node.
How many static nodes are registred?

My guess is that it will gain atleast 100sats

bank transfer, ya pretty big fees unfortunately

xtrabytes.me/nodes

>when the genesis block hits