Bitcoin may reach to $10,000 in a few months?

First thing is first, this is not a meme like your damn moon coins and other altcoins ya'll shit on post.
But recently crypto news has reported that in a estimated few months we may see bitcoin reach a value of 10K
That's a ticket to lambo galaxy all it in its own. Do you agree with these people statements??
Link:cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-price-could-reach-10000-in-few-months-with-fund-managers-bullish-sentiment

I hope it does but eth seems to be doing a lot better.

Once the altcoin bubble pops a lot of money will go back into BTC.

Also bond market collapse will force boomers to buy neutral assets, and bitcoin getting a small % of all that money will skyrocket it.

I know that shit made me mad, cus I was gonna invest on it yesterday morning. But bittrex never ever made it a buy for FFS!

thats hardly a ticket to lamboland now, that shit has sailed. Say you have bought 10 BTC at 2000, even if those reach 10k thats only 100,000 total, which only 80k is profit, not even close for a lambo

I do wonder how August will affect bitcoin.

It seems like a lot of redditors on r/bitcoin are dreading August, as if it will be the new beginning or end for Bitcoin.

You're not supposed to just buy and sit on Bitcoin like some pleb from /r/Bitcoin hoping to become rich.

You use these shitty altcoins to get more and more BTC, and also benefit from the slow price rise of BTC.

>fuck bitcoin you're probably only going to make a 500% return on it this year

>muh hard fork
Look at ETH/ETC after the hard fork, ETH is number two on marketcap and closing and ETC is now in the top 5.

It got fucking crushed for a solid 6 months in between. Lost 60% of its value.

thats only 4-5x though, and compared to some alts thats a tiny gain. once this alt bubble finally pops we'll probably see more than that once alts enter their bear market.

thats only due to the alt bubble though, without the fork it would be in a much better place technically and politically, but it wouldnt have been as profitable for speculators which right now is it's entire market.

Not without SegWit or some other consensus on larger tx volume.

ETH is in a bubble my man. Get the fuck out of it if you know what's good for you.

you're not a weak-handed cuck are you?

I see short term profit potential buying the obvious dumps and tops. If it's going to swing 20%, why not make 20%?

You can buy a 2004 gallardo for way less than 100k you mong

Because there's no way to know. Buy and hold btc is the only guarantee.

so when will the altcoin bubble pop? i mean, i thought it was bad 2-3 years ago but now it's worse than ever. so much money is being put into shitty coins that are extremely unlikely to be successful in the long run

also can someone explain why dogecoin recently hit ATH and is trading at volumes over $100 million per day? i thought this stupid shitcoin would just fade and die

i guess everyone puts their money in hoping there'll be bigger idiots putting in even more money after them.

Not likely, ETH is taking market cap / volume from BTC daily. Won't be long before it has more market cap.

BTC needs to get it's shit together with regards to scaling / fees.

Bitcoin is in a bubble my man.

See? I can do that too.

Altcoins go up with Bitcoin but you have chance for bigger gains, just go with alts

Yep, it is. That doesn't mean ETH:BTC ratio should be at 0.091 after a single day.

You can listen to me, move your ETH to BTC and let the market crash after BAT ICO is done, or you can hold your bags while it moves back down to 0.076 - Where it equalized last time because it couldn't hold >$200.

t. candlemancer