Promising future

What does Veeky Forums think the most promising coins are?

>inb4 shillcoin1231232151

No shillcoins in my thread.

syscoin

DGB lel

Unironically: STRAT, WAVES, and GNT. Monero less so, perhaps more if Pony can get out of his own way. I also like XRP and DASH (though Ripple isn't returning ZOMGORZ 1 gorillion percent!!! One11!1 right now).

Sia probably

Ark

This, Sys is a very old coin and it has a lot of potential

DCR

why?

whatever coin gets the U.S. government's approval is ultimately the most promising

I imagine the U.S. government will create their own coin eventually.

maybe they will adopt one

This
And I'd add Aragon. If you're looking for high risk and possibly high reward I'd say MOON, ESP2, RDD once whale activity ceases (drop to 20-40sat range).

RLT, ETH

He's not going to respond. They're probably bagholders

Blocknet

next billion cap coin

Sia

why?

ETH / GNT / REP / STORJ

Why RLT?

Moon

Well since OP wanted to omit shitcoins I didn't add RDD or MOON, which I threw $50 into at 5 sats and 3 sats, respectively.

Those are the kind of short term plays that'll keep a person up at night, wondering if they set their sell orders correctly. The anxiety and volatility associated with these coins isn't worth a big bet imo, though the RDD win was a nice one for me.

>U.S. government
> decentralized coin

do you even crypto ?

did this faggot just recommend moon?

Sia is revolutionary because it's a cloud storage that uses the blockchain to become decentralized.
The coin makes storage become a contract that incentives people to keep the storage for the allocated time or lose money. What makes sia great is that it separates your data into chunks, and so long as ~ 10 host keep your data, you'll never lose anything. Meaning no one can ever hack your data as no one holds any actual information. Compare that to dropbox or Amazon that actively spy on their users or can be hacked. No one would be able to do that with sia.
Plus by being a free market, allowing anyone with a shitty storage in their garage to allocate their storage, but protected by the sia network encryption, it makes the actual price for getting storage much cheaper than anyone else on the market by a lot. One of the main problems in the storage world is that you need a reputation, because no one would give out sensitive data to anyone, so you need to have a very well known brand. But with sia, anyone can join in and no one is at risk.

The great thing also is that the devs themselves cannot bail out like the storj team. The sia dev only has a secondary worthless coin called siafunds which only allows them to collect ~ 3% of all contracts on the network. Meaning for them to make money, they need to become the Facebook of Storage or die. Compare that with Storj, the other storage coin that have decided to become centralized ''because it's easier'' that are holding 90% of the coin and can sell at any time.

The potential for the coin is great, and the dev team in charge are razor focused on only creating that vision.
I'm personally all in sia and I see a bright future for the coin.