Is it too late to jump back on the digibyte ship?

Is it too late to jump back on the digibyte ship?
I bought in at 500 and cashed out at 600.

Other urls found in this thread:

chainz.cryptoid.info/dgb/#@inflation
chainz.cryptoid.info/dgb/#!wallets
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is the beginning. DGB can hit $1 in June.

you missed your chance and gave into the FUD

You need to start listening to us. DGB is going to drop a lot of panties.

too late

wait for the dip, now

wait a bit, I guess it will dip again in the 700

I will get back in when it break the high of the first pump (920 sat I believe). It will dip again and then I am in

Noted
I'll wait for a dip
Thanks Veeky Forumsbros

The dip will never come

Maybe by next Memorial Day. June is a fucking pipe dream

Then I'll miss out. Still got gains. No biggie

kekity kekity koo. this shitcoin is dropping like a stone before 1000sat

Looks like it's levelling out around 850, I think it might get down to around 810 before rising again. Leading up the 9th nobody wants to let it go cheap. I'll go past 1000sats tomorrow.

I never invest anything I can't afford to lose and I hodl it.

Waiting until after the Minecraft server and the Cities competition fall out before any decisions. Sitting on 850k here.

> People still think Minecraft is fucking anything
> People think DigiShit will beat out over 100 other companies in the Citi competition

Tip top kek

I'm a Digibag-holder but I agree. A single Minecraft server somewhere that'll be used by 20 people isn't going to send DGB to the moon. Targeting "gamers" isn't the path to a billion $ market cap.

The Citi contest is being overblown and there's plenty of competition. Chances of DiguSign winning are low.

I see DGB as another also-ran coin with no real advantages over the established players, and no edge other than "muh minecraft server" which isn't enough to go mainstream. I hope that DGB will stay above my buy-in price but the idea of it ever going to $1 or anywhere close is, in my opinion, outside the realm of possibility.

Shit it may be, but it's been reliably up and down since its initial pump; it's a short's dream.

It's not gonna be too late for a long time. No idea why you cashed out at 600 though since every single fucking person on this board is saying to hodl this coin, as well as the actual prospects of the coin looking pretty good

>40M players logging in each month.
>Lots of players with mommy and daddies money
>International competition with many major players involved.

All the flavors and you have to be salty because you backed the wrong horse.

And how many do you think will login to the special digibyte server?

If you think a multi billion dollar market cap is within reach with minecraft you're more stupid than your post implies.

Thought the same thing about minecraft when Notch first shilled it on /v/, oh how time changes.

Market cap means nothing when the number of coins is constant. It only matters in the stock market where shares can be split or combined at the whim of the BOD. Most think crypto is becoming more mainstream. How many do you think will log in when they see they can dabble in crypto and on t do anyting different?

> This level of delusion

>he doubts the power of gaben

something like .10 or .15 cents isn't out of reach though.

>Calling others delusional and won't explain why.

Please tell me why market cap matters so much in crypto.

Okay guys. I have been a BTC trader for 4 years. I just bought Digibytes. My portfolio is a majority of BTC, ETH, with STRAT, SC, and GNT. Just added the DGB. Everything else on Poloniex should be sold off. DGB is probably going to hit 10 cents and give a good return. Let's get the crypto market going again.

>Citi competition
The what? Fuck the banks. Do you really care about that? DGB forever. Its going to moon me to Moon Man land.

OH SHIT ITS FREE FALLING

This is retracing. It reaches a high, then settles, it will hold at about 750-775

SELL SELL SELL

AND IIIIM FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why do people look at 5 minute chart?
It makes them look like retards.

good goys

SELL SELL SELL

give those weary hands a rest and hand those bags to me!

Just done my own brand of TA.

This shall settle somewhere between 750 and 790

>digibyte has been consistently establishing a higher floor for itself every couple of days
>weakhands are STILL selling 100 or so sats above what they bought in for

FALL MORE

Premined/instamined

chainz.cryptoid.info/dgb/#@inflation
chainz.cryptoid.info/dgb/#!wallets

If you give into the fud you don't deserve to be on our ship but maybe your new chance will be buying at the low 700

bought in at 600

sold at 650

so this will be the biggest scam scam in crypto ever? what a time to be alive