Rich fag here

rich fag here
so i inherited a good sum of money (mostly in real estate) but i like trading.im thinking spending about 50k to create cryptocurrency mining is it worth it? what would you suggest? i would also help you losers here if everything goes good.

Unlikely, better off buy and hodl

Trading on exchanges or even just buying and holding would probably be more useful, but of course it depends on how much and what type of effort you are willing to put into it.

i understand but i dont want to trade for a living i want to open a cryptocurrency mine just for fun to do something and not spend all day doing nothing,also cryptocurrency is uncomon in my country i would attract medias attention and be nationally known..however is 50k enough to start?

ah and btw i am only mining with 2 RX 460

You want to be known publicly... for having money... good luck with that.

no,not for having money but for my "bussines" on cryptocurries bc this is something new here

>50k
Honestly, I think it's not much. There are some good documentaries about crypto (mostly BTC) mining on youtube, check it out to see what levels miners are operating on. Do your own research on this though, there aren't many people mining here.

thank you i must say i have my own place to store them,electricity is not a problem here,wages if i need workers are really low,we can fuck the state if you pay a little sum of money...so i was thinking if i open it i should find people to work with me,someone who knows this stuff it doesnt have to be an expert,and i will give him free ticket,a place to stay,and earnings 60/40 but i am not sure yet if i will start or when

well what power price can you get
and do you have somewhere you can locate a hot, noisy mine

in my country i would corrupt people and pay nothing for electricity.

well how much does it cost to corrupt them

it depends from a dinner to 200-300eur lol

i have a similar place like this one

Well if you have free power then you'll make your money back in a couple of months..

hope everything goes good so i can help you guys and expand it

Mining is for suckers

Trading is where it's at

no just drop it all in moon coin.

also,

>50k
>"richfag"
>lmao

i have about 5million$ on real estate and about 1million on cash.

sure ya do buddy

Mining isn't profitable unless you get really cheap electricity. Just fucking buy the to 10 coins you really can't lose

ALL IN ON STRATIS

EMAIL ME ONCE YOU DOUBLE YOUR MONEY

[email protected]

whats the best website/service should i use to buy stratis i will buy some