IT'S CRASHING LITERALLY RIGHT NOW HOLY SHIT

Other urls found in this thread:

okcoin.com/t-387.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ITS GOING TO DROP SO HARD

But ETH was the chosen one!

Obvious pump over.

good, gonna buy tomorrow

this one will be bloody. weekend recovered way too quick.

stop being negative you fuckers

it will go to $300 by fri/sat

Should I sell my 15% profit and rebuy?

this t bh

Lol. No.

Yes you should.

SELLLLLLLLL

SELLLLLLLLL

SELLLLLLLLL
brb going to get some cheap ETH

The similarities between BTC and ETH falling at the same time are more concerning to me

it's not crashing kek

i'm glad i don't have sweaty hands

just whales accumulating

Memes back on the table. Moon here we come. But for real though if it goes to $250 sell

Why? Bots follow each other

Well I was hoping for ETH to break with Bitcoin's trend. Guess not.

Yeah, ETH was pitched as the safer alternative to BTC that won't fluctuate much or have steep declines.

this whole weekend BTC, ETH, and LTC followed exact patterns. Obvious manipulation from bots. When ETH started rising and BTC wasn't I thought the manipulation was done.

Is this sarcasm? I'm pretty new to this.

Lol fucking retards all of you.

If you buy a shitload of ETH and just sit on it for a year you'd do fucking great. Right now even. You newfags are fucking retarded and won't do that though.

wth are you even talking about

ETH was never 'pitched' as a fucking currency to begin with

on one hand it's not good that so many of these retards have become 'day traders' that will lose their measly life savings and swear off crypto, we need as many people as possible buying into the future

on the other hand, only the smart will survive

If you had the choice to transfer all Bitcoin into ETH or vice vera, which would you choose?

It's probably just coinbase lowering so they can buy and fill last weeks orders and make a profit. Will be $250 by next weekend.

says the poor fag

says the poor fag

right now I would put it all into ETH until after Aug 1st

buy when they sell, sell when they buy, its literally impossible to fuck up.

It's crashing because all of the people who bought at the coins last high on coinbase last week are now just having their money clear the 7 day waiting period, and they're all selling because nobody wants to be holding that bag.

I bought in a day after everyone else it seems, but I'll gladly hold it. If ETH can surpass $200, then it surely can surpass $300.

If not, then I just lost my gambling money.

or just buy and hold..

stop fucking buying and selling at every fluctuation or else you''ll drive yourself mad

HODL and enjoy the ride fellas! Remember this isn't as predictable as you think it is and you might find yourself looking up as the rocket leaves without you if you play the selling game. ;)

>rocket explodes at start

LOL crash

God these threads are fucking hilarious

its doing a good job staying around $200

yup. $202 with good support. "crash" was a momentary dip. Veeky Forums shilling. let's see what happens tomorrow

Nice crash, bizlets
>wow its fucking nothing

I feel so sorry for the ETH holders hoping the Chinese are going to come save the day

>b-but muh c-chinese

I don't give a shit about the Chinese.

I just believe that it will go way up in value. No idea when and how high, but it definitely will.

Veeky Forums watches the 5m timespan with fingers on the post button

you will never make it

I think ETH is solid long term, but that doesn't change the fact that it is due for a very big correction, probably tonight

its 2am in China right now you fucking no-coiner

come back in 6-8 hours and wash my lambo

> no-coiner

Its funny how idiots assume someone is no-coiner just because they aren't holding the same shitcoin that they have

holding ">leXDcoin" is basically like being a no-coiner

enjoy going from $1 to $1.10, wow what a winner

Not to mention if you live in burgerland you gotta pay minimum 30% short term cap gains tax on each trade...kind of kills a bit of their "mad gainz"

Maybe, but god i really hope it dips hard before that.

I'll be waiting low with my buy orders.

they won't get filled. you'll be waiting and missing the gains.

GET FUCKED eth FUDDERS

idiot cuck post confirmed 223 now.

>muh crash
>muh dead cat bounce
You can't stop the autist savior.

Helol nah. This shit is going not just interplanetary, not interstellar, but intergalactical. hold on boys, we are are taking a trip to the milkycoin Galaxy!

The ride never ends

retard alert

kek

But it just went up 25%

I hope it crashes back down to 150 of some shit so I can pick up some more

Anyone who thinks ethereum crashing is a bad think is a moron

>wanted to buy when it was 120 last Sunday
>coinbase wouldn't accept my credit card
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK COINBASE

>tfw mooncoin went challenger on me

I was gonna put down $5k at 130, but motherfuckers weren't letting me. I could have nearly $3.5 in profits right now

Uh huh... Still waiting.

Same

still waiting for gemini to verify

being smart and undisciplined won't do anyone any good when it comes to crypto.

okcoin.com/t-387.html

BTC BTFO

"No matter how dominant, how much market share you have [referring to bitcoin], if you do not adopt the latest technology and fail to constantly improve on the core user value proposition, time will pass you by."

Yep, no one has time for BTC to get their shit together.

It's literally still at $230, what the fuck are you talking about?

What do you think it's going to all those ETH longs that opened at 0.1 when the price starts dropping back below 0.09?
See the loan rates of BTC at the moment? It's back up to 0.13-0.17% which only happens when there is a huge demand for BTC to open long margin positions. When things are quiet the loan rate is 0.07%

Check when it was posted, bro...

So tempted to sell and wait for dip, but want to see what happens an hour from now when ETH goes up on that China site.