Suck my expanding tits, choke on it.

Other urls found in this thread:

techforintegritychallenge.com/
techforintegritychallenge.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>i-its dying!

kek

joke's on you, that's my fetish

Long noodley tits expanding in your mouth?

>tfw sold at 650
Every fucking time

how high will we go? predictions?

me too, senpai

Fudders blown the FUCK out

If it reaches $1 by November I'll tattoo DGB~Chan on my ass.

1k within 48hrs.

No memes if it reaches 1$ im tattooing the logo on my right shoulder

Honestly the 900 sell wall doesn't look that bad.
1000 is worse but the whales are pushing this so far that I wouldn't be surprised if we reach 1k soon.

Keep climbing you beautiful bastard, don't fucking Vox me!

considering that ll make me a millionaire, same

they'll drop that sell wall when they realise that dgb has a fucking good chance of winning a prize and picking up corporate investment or partnership from any one of pic related...

So the only thing that gives this coin value is the branding associated with gaming. Am I correct?

Serious question. I'm tempted to go whale mode and get 1,000,000 of these things, but convince me why I should.

I'm more conservative than others - 1k within a week.

$1 within 18 months.

Holy shit - strategic partners??????? $1 seems like nothing right now..

Digusign.

nuff said.

Pretty sure the wall at 900 will be completely dropped. It's likely the same whales that continued to manipulate when it was around 500-600.
Look at the correction that continues to happen too. Up to 880, back down to 850, shoot up to 900+.
I'd go balls deep if I were you. This is a coin that has survived going from 900 sats to 400 and back. This is still a low price honestly.

Because they're good enough to present in front of giants of industry. Gaming is only ONE avenue that they know how to conquer when they get a partnership. techforintegritychallenge.com/

What do you actually thing the significance of those logos bring to the table for the value of DGB? The platform doesn't even directly influence market price. The shills won't keep going forever you know.

I want to cum on those tits

I'm not going to convince you to do shit.

>Implying this isn't just another cheap pump and dump coin

Unlike ripple this coin lacks fundamentals, it is purely based on speculation on a half assed minecraft server; somehow /v/irgins got the idea that big time conglomerates like Steam, Ubisoft, Rareware, and Sony would fund it where infact the only funding here are from the likes of Neets, and autismbux.

I'll be the first to drink tears after it's been dumped you can count on it.

please namefag.

Terrible post.
Fudders really suck nowadays.

Would have thought you guys would have given up by now.

It seems that this coin's ability to fuck you over at every turn isn't enough to convince you to fuck off.

maybe these kawaii japanese girls will cheer up your dour anime expression

They've been a lot less noticed before friend. Basically they've been busting their asses for 4 fucking years to create state of the art products in different revenue streams so if one falls down they have the others. Jason is a fucking genius and he won't quit. he's not even looking at the price, he's too busy winning at the crypto life. pick one of these pic related that digibyte isn't currently conquering right now..

lel, how are these stats meant to be impressive?

The coin has fewer adopters, so of course transaction times will be quicker. Sure the new tech might be objectively faster regardless, but even so, other coins have equally good tech, I don't see why this is so impressive...

Also, 30 second blocks isn't anything special, Ether has ~15 second average block times, and it does much more than this coin.

The multi-algo thing seems interesting, but not sure how much of an advantage it gives you.

So what does this coin give you exaclty? A slightly faster Bitcoin at best? Yawn...

>Tried to daytrade during all this action because I'm retarded
>End up losing 10k DGB because I'm retarded
Why am I so retarded?

Shilling cripple and fudding DGB in 2017.

Nobody is denying that the coin itself is great. It's a fantastic coin. Absolutely outstanding. It's just what we need. The problem is, it's been cheap for WAY too long during the time people already understood that massive gains could be had with cryptos. Think about how much time people have had to build insane stockpiles of DGB. Now we have a bunch of abrasive and autistic memery being encouraged everywhere, digusign LOOKS like a scam (keyword, looks) digusign cannot directly influence market price, because it has to be presented in US dollars due to volatility, the gaming thing won't happen because of the pump and dumpers raping everyone up and down the charts. Unless the major holders can hold their piss to a drizzle, this coin is absolutely fucked.

Implying pump and dump is bad, implying you just saved yourself money when in fact your implying that you just missed out out a big money opportunity. If you bothered to do your research, dgb has a few key events early june. These land marking events will only raise the price further. So get your feminine wrists outta here, they could barely keep grip and hold onto that one inch pecker of yours. So how could they expect to keep hold onto that wild bull call dgb. No one is stating this is a long term hold....you either make yourself into a pump or you leave yourself as a chump

Were you day trading all your DGB?
My advice would be to only trade a portion of it.

If the only thing digibyte was doing was a minecraft server there's no fucking way I would have invested. You just choose not to read or understand anything about it. Your choice m9

>Would have thought you guys would have given up by now.

Just a couple days ago I didn't hear a peep from you faggots when it was in its much needed correction and then all of the sudden shills start crawling out of the woodwork and through the fucking ceiling. Good luck trying to get someone to buy your bags.

What are you even talking about?
According to you it should have already been through the dump. Why is it going back up?

>Digibyte

>When bitbay is better in every way as the non-eth BTC alternative

But no, a single Minecraft server coming out in 6 days that makes obtaining these pennies a passive part of playing a children's game will surely save it

I carry my own bags. I carried them through the 24% rise a couple days ago, all the way through the dip and still holding on tight. You haven't seen jack shit yet.

too much salt to be bait

lel still on about the minecraft server. Can you even read? Nobody on this board can say that we didn't give them all a chance to get dgb when it was literally at the bottom. Have fun with whatever project you're invested in. techforintegritychallenge.com/

What a lot of stuff and nonsense.

There have been DGB threads all week, I know because I am always reading them.

We are a community that supports one another, DGB is what Milo and Bitbean wish they were. This is a coin with total potential, a team of pros developing it.

DGB did not correct, it dropped because every fucking altcoin dropped.

>what is citi
t. 38k hodler since 100sat

dgb generals have been present every day, through the highs and lows. i'm sorry you couldn't be part of our journey!

Alright. I'll tell you why this thing is worthless for gaming.

The only thing useful for an online payment gateway is:
- Liquidity
- Fees
- How many payment methods you can accept

"How do I extract money from my players?" is a problem every dev of an online persistent game faces. For most, they'll use a payment gateway and then their own "points" inside their ecosystem. This is so that it's a 1-way transaction and that your money never leaves the company, and you can see the idea through Steam and SteamBux. This is because fees are extremely high for payment gateways (e.g. Xsolla), and dropping things into an in-game "wallet" is cheaper in the long run.

Now, DGB is trying to sell itself on the platform that it can act as a payment gateway, but... You can't get DGB without converting to BTC from USD through a verified payment system with photo ID.

Eventually, if there were integration with something like coinpayments.net, it might theoretically see adoption. Until then it's literal trash because a metric fucktonne of players are underage and ineligible to buy BTC and thus alts. Even when Xsolla started accepting BTC, barely any volume occurred there because it's so damn niche. Xsolla also takes care of tax management and embargoes with other countries, which a crypto wouldn't.

I wouldn't be looking at crypto for any form of payment for several more years. Volatility is extreme and, until I can extract USD from my players without ID and with literally no extra steps besides clicking the in-game "buy window", it's a marketing gimmick.

The lack of chargebacks due to the nature of the blockchain would be nice though.

t. video game dev

WHY are you still talking about gaming like it's the only thing that digibyte is doing? I just don't understand it. Nobody except fudders talk about it.

Because he asked about gaming and everyone in here is a shill. Like you.

Let me know when Digusign takes off m80

dgb has the third highest volume on poloniex right now, we're past the point of shills

Yep got greedy, I had some success with it in the past during less action times but now I lost everything I gained from daytrading for hours in one go. That'll teach me for being retarded.

Underage does not matter if it is INSIDE the game

You are assuming so much.

The point is to allow you to MINE coins through the game, and then use those coins to buy stuff. It is not a payment gateway, you can of course use your mined DGB to buy things. Eventually it could be used like you say, the point is to increase adoption, but Digidevs have many other areas, gaming is one of them. This is not simply a gaming coin, this is much more.

>You can't get DGB without converting to BTC from USD through a verified payment system with photo ID.

wot

you can earn DGB by playing on special DGB mining servers, that is the key point behind all of this and you missed it

>increasing the amount of bots which mine coins in a video game

Jesus. That just turned me off even more. I already have enough trouble with bots farming in-game currency, I don't need them mining DGB either.

Well the question that was asked had a false premise to start with so the answer, even though it's correct, isn't really applicable to digibyte as a whole. Jason probably figured all this out when he tried the server and shit didn't work out so he concentrated on the things that got digibyte into the finals of a Citi competition on a platform in front of literally the worlds biggest money makers ie; banks and facebook among others.

Do you even do due diligence on the coins you're fudding or acquiring?

Thats just because you're a faggot who needs to get a fucking job instead of playing children's games all day.

I run the games, user. Unfortunately they've become my job.

Have a good time pumping your shitcoins though

Implement digibyte then, get ahead of the curve

Haha of course you do.

Perhaps you run a guild in-game.

But seriously if you were a "game-runner" - why the fuck are you in a Digibyte thread fudding?

Because I'm procrastinating on work and I like to shitpost in ETH threads :^)

Then why are you shitposting in a DGB thread?

friendly reminder that it hit 900 and fell right after

this is another pump

because I like to laugh at bagholders too :^)

>bought 141k at 146
>now 850
>bagholder

kek

sell wall down

>sell walls never readjust

they might but it's not us doing it. Every digibro I know is hodling for the long game

its the whales doing it you fucking retard

i'm holding but you have to be fucking retarded to not recognize pump and dumps

there's literally a whale team that posts on this fucking board about dgb right before they pump sometimes

>tfw I only bought 200k of this coin
>tfw always a poorfag

KILL ME NOW

i need to get on the pumps before they happen

then buy the dip

its not a fucking meme

when you see LOLOLOL at this coin threads, that's when you fucking buy that shit

unless it's mooncoin or some shit

lmao mooncoin