Thoughts on Stratis?

Is stratis likely to follow Ethereum's path? It's trading around 4 bucks, and wondering whether to buy in now or if its too late?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0X1APpCmEXg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Only tomorrow is too late, today is a great time.

Stratis is office367.

too late for x100 gain? yes

Maybe x10.

My gut feeling is that it's due for a correction. It's been growing too steadily the last few weeks, I think it's due for one. Buy the dip. Who the fuck knows though, it might hit $10 before this week is over. llol

This remembers me when o saw eth at 6 $ and i didn't buy it .buy a handfull of them and enjoy the ride

Yeah I have the same feeling about this, don't want to miss out on the ride to $100 haha.

Yes, stratis is a good pick at this time. Sure to make some fast gains and good for the long term too.

Please invite moot-agreed#6006

>buying at AT

In b4 pol autist comes in and tells us the dev is a nog.

WE

would you have said the same about buying ETH at $6?

Guys for real though, jump on waves, it's been holding steady at 110000sats for while, due for a spike soon. Talking short term gains of course.

this
shit's gonna blow up soon. before we know it it will leave our galaxy

How do you buy stratis?

dont u know /pol/ is always right

already 400x ICO

best case scenario it goes 10x. not interested.

how soon you talkin brudda?

I actually own quite a lot of waves, couldn't agree more. $10 by eoy should be fairly comfortable.

Was just trying to diversify and figure out other solid projects, Stratis seems to fit the bill

Yes, because ETH didn't go straight from $6 to $200. It stayed around $6/$8 for several weeks/months. It didn't dump, that's when you know a coin is worth buying.

Stratis just skyrocketed TODAY. Chances of it going down the shitter are very high.

If you missed the train, accept it and wait til the next stop (if there's one).

fair enough.
will probably just DCA my purchases.

Ok, this is rising too fast. What do Veeky Forums?

Holy shit the volume is insane...fuck it going balls deep

youtu.be/0X1APpCmEXg thread theme
but seriously
sage stratis threads
we don't discuss it here
everything we touch dies
we're not fucking with stratis

>mfw i bought $200 worth of STRAT at 100,000 sats

good god this coin is a beast

>didnt buy more last week

This is the right approach. You can always cash out your position and deduct your losses against your gains on other trades if things go south.

I'm holding 50. Let's see where the rocket lands. Could be Saturn, could be the Japanese Economic Exclusion Zone.

#NorthKoreaRocketryReference

some whale just did a massive dump. Sad