CAN'T WAKE UP

Ripple bags getting heavier by the second.

lel

Where's your fiat crypto currency now, cripples?

it going down 6000

Seriosuly, fuck ripple

>m-muh banks
>m-muh smart money coin

Nice, gonna buy some once it bottoms out

>mfw I got in at 17k

100% premine,14 billion usd out of nothing
muh bank
play right into jew hand

I bought more today ready for the next pump

>tfw bought at 22k

Trying to catch a falling knife. Good job brah, let me know how that turns out.

Ripple is a fucking scam.

Holy fucking nigger balls I got in at 16000 being proud that I caught the dip.

This is failing harder than every shitcoin combined what the hell is going on???

You shouldn't invest in something you haven't researched. Do your research, instead of gambling and looking for a get-rich-quick scheme.

I have 10k € riding on XRP, and I have no doubt that I will AT LEAST double my money within a year. But based on what I know, I'm pretty confident that it will moon in the next 2-3 years.

>He fell for the ripple scam

Oh dear

It's a scam. Should have researched it before buying.

The banks are only interested in the network, not XRP. Also the company still has 80% of the coins. This would make the market cap extremely over valued and people are now realising this.

Will it ever rise again?

I want to get out!!!!!!

Possibly if it starts getting shilled again, but I doubt it.

XR REEEEEEEEEE

>The banks are only interested in the network, not XRP

"Myth: There’s no bank use case for XRP

XRP has a clear institutional use case and ultimately, considerable value as a bridge currency. Going forward, XRP’s use as a value transfer mechanism will increase its utility which could translate to an increase in its value. To facilitate larger notional transfers by financial institutions XRP will necessarily have to be worth more. It’s important to note that while our ultimate vision incorporates XRP into global bank cross border payments via our Ripple solution, there are myriad scenarios and uses which are constructive to XRP."

Jesus, give it a minute, m8. It's still early days but that's when you get in.

No pity for anyone still bagholding, you've been told for weeks that you should sell.

>tfw I sold at 21000 sats after making massive profits
>bought DGB at sub-100 sats with that money
>DGB about to break 1000 sats now

I've made more money trading than at my wagiejob

Nah, I lost my money anyway, so the emotional impact from the loss would be the same regardless of whether I sell now or take a chance and wait longer. I'm at a loss in both cases, so who cares if I lose more or less.

So HODLing.

>made money

you havent made a single cent until you cash out to fiat

have fun cashing out anything larger than $10 of some shitcoin before it crashes

good, can buy lower ekekeke

he doesn't know crypto is money

>could translate
>could

Learn to read nigger

You learn to read, the quote says that the price could increase due to use, not the the XRP COULD be used.
>XRP has a clear institutional use case and ultimately, considerable value as a bridge currency. Going forward, XRP’s use as a value transfer mechanism will increase its utility

Hold the edginess, underaged newfriend. I replied to his claim that banks have no interest in XRP, which I believe is not true at all.