ETH Big Dip Coming?

It looks like the patterns are starting to match up for another massive dip.

Other urls found in this thread:

uasf.co/
okcoin.com/t-387.html
investopedia.com/terms/1/52weekhighlow.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hope so. Want to buy at

buy high sell low goy

get your money to BTC before it dips below 0.86 again and you're left holding bags

Looks like it, yeah. I sold at $210 preparing for it. Gonna buy back in at $170, which should hit by AM tomorrow, after some more volalitly but with an overall downward trend.

Digits says it hits 100 within 24 hours.

welp, time to sell i guess

Yes, its going down down down slowly over the next 24 hours. Im hoping for a flash crash down to 115 before it settles at 150ish and starts slowly coming back up

Ahaha, keep dreaming. If there is a dip, it won't be below $150

nope, won't ever go below $190 ever again
it's $200 and beyond
should of bought at the last dip
you had your chance
now lie in the bed you made for yourself

Couldn't get funds in because of the holiday. Fuckin' whales man

ETH is mooning, don't delude yourselves

it will go up to $300 by July, so even if you buy now you'll still make bank

k. keep me posted.

>mooning
>Couldnt sustain a new ATH for longer than 30 minutes

A new ATH should've brought in tons of volume and people wanting to buy. This is the direct opposite. This shows lack of faith in ETH which will cause people to stop buying and lead to a price drop

Yeah, keep daydreaming.

It went from $ 12 to $ 200 in 3 months. A correction is coming.

>mfw it has gone from 115 to 218 in 48 hours and these retards think a correction isn't around the corner.

Ya, doubling the price in 2 days is totally normal you fucking retards. If it keeps doubling every 2 days then that means in 2 weeks, ETH will be worth 7000 dollars!

what does this cliff mean

but what if... this is normal...for eth?!

who sold their ETH in the (((crash)))?

Death

Lets play some mad libs, user.
Last week, ETH went to 217 and made a new ATH, then 2 days later it _____. Last night ETH went to 218 and made a new ATH, in 2 days it will ______.

look what happened with bitcoin...

3 months ago it was $1200 now it's $2200

when is that correction happening?
Many speculate bitcoin can go up to $5k-$10k by January 1st

basing things on charts and what happened in the past doesn't mean shit anymore
Ethereum is growing and becoming HUGE if you like it or not.

The only thing that cause a real drop/correction in BTC would be in July before USAF happens.
Many will move to ETH or LTC to be on the safe side which will cause both of them to grow immensely.

>Thinking the only to options is for it to crash or moon.
>What_is_stabilising_the_growth.jpg

Why can't you be more like your brother Dave, user?

We already had the correction. It's not dropping below $150 again.

It already went to $191 this morning and the dip is just starting. What charts are you looking at, buddy? Stupid misinformation like this is what cucks people.

Buy low, sell high.

nigga I was joking. calm your tits

Considering the recent upwards trends, I do think there will be another correction within 2 days or something. It most likely will not drop below 150 though. White arrow is just a very rough estimation.

sorry. There's a lot of tards here who think ETH is going to 300 by the end of the week, I couldnt distinguish your sarcasm from them.

>stabilizing the growth
you can't stabilize at unsustainable levels. 200 dollars is not sustainable for long.

Also you make it sound like this market isn't dominated by whales who bought during the last dump in the 130s and weren't pumping up the price yesterday so that they can sell into all the FOMO retards and continue to dump today so that they can rinse and repeat.
Whales will force this back to the 150s, at least for a flash crash. That's all I want, to fill my orders, and then I welcome a continued moon.

I don't go by charts. I go by common sense.

Common sense should tell you ETH is the only viable alternative right now to BTC which is why their volumes are nearly the same and it's the #2 coin in every marketplace.

Even if ETH dips it will shoot back up to $200+ in a matter of hours. To think everyone is going to sell ETH when it dips is dumb logic.

Screencapped for sure stupidity.

just sell your eth and leave
we don't want you in our eth chamber

There are a number of people here who purposefully give bad advice that sounds good. Don't know if they are whales trying to keep the cash register open or just trolls. This is Veeky Forums...

What do you think eth will be worth in 6 months?

it depends on UASF in August and what happens to bitcoin

uasf.co/

if bitcoin gets faster transactions, smart contracts, lightning network, and other enhancements

many won't find the need to invest in altcoins and they will slowly die

I suspect somewhere around 300.
Im bearish in the short term but still bullish long term. ETH is due for a correction but it's not dying out. And it can't continue growing at the current parabolic rate, that's not sustainable and is the very reason we will continue having these crashes until we develop a nice slow and steady uptrend

That'll be a hard fork though, right?

Guess if it happens then I should move from ETH to BTC fast AF.

Alright you stupid fuck I sold some of my ETH. If this thing shoots up past $250 now I'm gonna be fucking pissed

He's right sadly. I bought in the crash at $120 and sold around $200. If the same thing happens again, I'll do it again. This is easier than holding desu.

nice ID.

Nobody said to sell, I was just asking a question. Kinda put all my eggs in 1 basket with ETH.

these crashes dont happen instantly user. The last one took nearly 2 whole days from ATH to bottoming out. It's a slow realization to people that the price isnt trending upwards with as much strength anymore and maybe they should wait a little to buy the dip instead of buying now. And when everyone has that "ill just wait and buy the dip" mentality, the buy orders stop coming in and the people who wanted to sell higher get a bit scared and drop the price. Come back in 24 hours
It's basically buying off of support, selling off of resistance in a channel. No reason for the same thing to not repeat if enough people have this mentality. I started out with 15 coins 2 weeks ago; without putting any more capital in I now
have 54. Cmon whales, lets get me to 100

Is no one else just holding for atleast a year?

we all are. But there's no reason to not buy the dip and sell the rip to add more coins to our wallet for free

ETH always bounces around like this with a roughly 17% range for about 2-3 weeks before it breaks the trend upwards, usually doubling, and then repeats. The original spike to $200 was expected but going back to $120 was not and that's why I'm concerned.

I think enough idiots in crypto put their heart and soul into TA and if they think it's gonna happen, they make it happen because everyone's looking at basically the same predictions and then acting on them.

I am doing this too except that by selling my ETh at $190 and then rebuying at $120 the other day I was able to add that $70 per coin more that I wouldn't have had. Normally day-trading doesn't end well for me but in this case I got lucky.

This is gold lol

Post more strategies plz

>there is no crash
>keep investing
>to $250 and beyond!
>Don't miss out.

>Veeky Forums ACTUALLY DOES BUY HIGH AND SELL LOW

HOLY FUCK GUYS YOU CAN NOT BE THIS RETARDED

>should of

if only they knew if they held onto it
everyone will benefit much greater
and they would do much more to help others
but they're too greedy and foolish it seems
beta males

JUST IN: OKCOIN ADDING ETH
okcoin.com/t-387.html

BUY BUY BUY

don't miss the boat
ethereum will most likely go up to $250-$300 easily tomorrow

"A popular strategy used by stock traders is to buy a stock when the price exceeds its 52-week high or to sell when the price falls below its 52-week low. The rationale behind this strategy is that if price breaks out from the 52-week range (either above or below), there is enough momentum to continue the price move in a favorable direction."
investopedia.com/terms/1/52weekhighlow.asp

but that's how you analyze the market, you look at the herd mentality and what all the normies are hoping is going to happen and act the opposite.

>okcoin.com/t-387.html
here comes the boom ready or nah

Buy high sell low is real jesus christ

have you looked at ETH's insane movement for the entire year?

do you really believe this "popular strategy" applies to this curve?

is this babby's first investopedia search?

FUCK

sold at 0.09 - 10minutes later OK coin ann and I'm missing out

should i buy in again or will this eventually crash again

>tfw already up 1 BTC from the long I opened right before posting this
I hope you guys got on in time.

It's about to go to $300.

I am completely serious.

This looks fine to you?

Funds... pls move

looks like the US federal debt lel

kek

buy in it's going to easily go to $250-$300 once chinese put their money into buying the coin on their exchanges

FUCK

DO I SELL ALL THE SHITCOINS I HAVE AND FINALLY PUT THEM ALL INTO ETH

It's just been announced that ETH is being added to OKCoin June 1st. Ordering my Lambo now because of the impending back-orders.

Why TF does coinbase take so long to buy coins? Is there a quicker way?

i strongly believe in eth too not doubting that its going to 300, but wanted to profit bc i also expected a correction...
bought in again now - lost 0.3 eth so thats not too bad but considering it was a matter of 15min it is...

YESSSSSSSSS

OkCoin adding ETH on June 1rst will be like rocket fuel.

did it! no way that this announcement is not gong to drive the price up...
well i was greedy and saw a dip coming, lucky i didn't just turn of the pc right then ^^

HE'S buying $15,000 for godsakes
if it's a smaller amount under $1000 coinbase is quick (at least it's been for me)

It went to $120 on Saturday you idiot

BUT IT4S A FUCKING PEAK RIGHT NOW

WHY DID IT TAKE SO LONG TO FUCKING PROCESS MY BTC TRANSFER

NOW IM MAD

Alright, fuck my estimations from , I've gone back in big time. This shit better go interstellar in June.

How are you buying, with a bank account? I bought some last Thurs that still hasn't processed.

i buy with a visa debit card
but if your account is new you have to build up your daily limit until they allow you to buy more

YOU SAID THERE WAS GONNA CRASH

DOES I BUY NOW??

I would if you want a 20%-35%+ profit in the next few days.

NOBODY HAS ANY CLUE WHAT'S HAPPENING AND HOW TO REACT. DO AS YOU FEEL. SEE YOU ON THE MOON.

It wasn't good that it just barely beat ATH and fell right down last night, but bullish news just came out and they're spreading as we speak. A lot of short could get liquidated if this goes a bit higher and could fuel the rocket even more. Koreans, who have been a crucial part of this run so far, will be waking up in 3-4 hours, so I'm expecting volume to get really crazy when that happens. Buy now and come back when they wake up and stay glued to the screen.

nvm crash is canceled, see u on the moon

other good news

>"Ant Financial, the subsidiary company of e-commerce giant Alibaba, is also utilizing the Ethereum protocol to develop various applications and platforms. Ant Financial is the company behind the $60 billion financial network Alipay, which is used by 450 million users in China."

>come back when they wake up
So the strategy is to sell as high as possible, hope that they short the fuck out of this coin and then get back in? I've been disappointed in the past when I was expecting whales to short-

Umm, it's around $800 million in volume for the past 24 hours and the price is up. I'm going to go out on a limb and say it's because of new buyers plus getting added to Chineese exchanges which I think I saw another Chineese exchange saying they were adding it to say. Either way, $190 is the new floor imo.

Okcoin are adding ETH trading June 1st. This shit is gonna moon again.

yes now that the new news about OK coin has come out, Ive changed my mind and im back long again. OK coin is a much bigger exchange than Huobi. This news carries more weight.

isn't that the coin called Aragon?

Nope ANS is the token

that's odd because Aragon is (ANT). coincidence?! probably..

feels like a bull trap

BRACE FOR IMPACT

I also believe coinbase has their hands in ETH bigger than we think. They have had users sign up every 7 seconds for like 4 weeks and many bought around what it is now. I think they caused the last dip when so many people paid $200 each and had to wait 10 days to receive, so they whales the price down to $130+, bought more, filled orders, and let it go back up as to not piss off new users.

Big moon the next 48 hours. Get ready for impact.

it's actually going up DESPITE bitcoin dipping. wew

buy ans then?

F L I P P E N I N G

Fuck. $212 on coinbase. Only 2 ways to go from here. Thinking we see $250 tonight with Chineese news. They were going to be all over this

This summer is going to be interesting. So many things happening.

>the battle for #1

There's just so much stuff going on right now, it's too unpredictable, but I think it's more likely the whales that shorted last night will get squeezed to death than them succeeding at suppressing the price. I already saw a 20k ETH wall on Kraken pulled quickly after the bulls completely ignored it and started eating it up. So personally I won't be trying to time the top. I'll sit on the coins and only get out if I see some very convincing signs of it coming down. In any case, I won't be moving away from my screen for very long in like the next 6 hours, that's for sure.