Groestlcoin

Forget ICO's find a diamond that has already been out for 3 years ready to explode
notes from the site
Anyone can mine effectively, with minimal resource consumption and nuisance."
"With the influx of ASICs we thought decentralized mining will soon be dead, with Groestlcoin it is reborn and taken to another level"
I've started trading 2 weeks ago and I'm up 300% just my way of giving back.

Other urls found in this thread:

chainz.cryptoid.info/grs/#@inflation
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah there is a lot of hype around these new coins, but the older ones that have been tossed to the back burner are still alive and well, making progress and the devs are always at work. There are plenty of great options out there. Good gains OP. Keep at it!

Actually this has a good potential of blowing up.. Lots of moving, small volume and exposure on Bittrex. Thx for the tip!

I agree, thanks for the tip OP.

I've heard good things about GRS. Does the price ever move though...?

Fundamentals seem ok, maybe even to HODL.. whats with the awful name tho?

hmmm, was just looking into this and Zcoin... of these, you still think Groestlcoin is the better pick?

I think ASIC-free mining is the future of digital currencies, probably won't be GRS that makes it but you never know.

WARNING THIS IS A DISCORD PUMP GROUP SHILL THREAD stay safe anons

maybe not a bad coin tho

But memecoin aside, d-d-do you have more pics of that girl?

Is it too late to get in? How high do you think it'll go?!

Even if it is a pump low enough volume for me to make a quick buck

It doesn't look pumped yet to be honest. Even if it is a PnD. No sell walls in sight?

look at historical price of coin, its pretty close to baseline
seems safe to jump in on, i did anyway
its better than fucking mooncoin lol its on bittrex

Yah, I was suspicious, but it's barely baseline now, plus there's no real resistance 10$ dollars couldn't hurt

the signals that come from a small coin move are not that hard to spot

Alright got in at 0.5 BTC only because it fucks miners up the ass.

count me in for 500 lickaroos

How do I join discord

Same guys that did the moon meme ^^^

I bought groetsl and I actively hate mooncoin lol. So no faggot. Don't relate me to that pathetic shill coin

Cool, apparently they're the first coin to activate segwit too, dev is no joke here.

Its a full on pump now, rising fast!

Hey look, everyone point and laugh at the moon coin bag holder.

fucking 1 sat sell wall to increase the price almost 25 fucking percent

you guys do the math, this shit is EASY money

Oh shit these devs are cool as fuck
grsgiveaway.com

Your pump and dump group could only collectively muster up 4 BTC worth of buys before you decided to shill it on your fellow anons?

whether or not its a pump is irrelevant since the coin itself is a good investment right now.

I think the only thing really wrong with this coin is that it sounds disgusting.

That's a good sign no?

Welcome back, I didn't see you there under all those mooncoin bags.

Anyway, if its a pump come join it. The point is not to scam Veeky Forums but to trigger the bittrex normies to keep the pump going

besides its also just a good coin to HODL

You literally can't even join it because it's such a shit coin that there's not enough of it in the market. You need to choose a coin with at least SOME walls so that it creates FOMO when people see them dwindling and actually lets people buy more than .0001 BTC worth. God you guys suck.

Oh? How's it such a shit coin then?

You're just waiting for the ultimate, most perfect conditions.

I mean, if you want walls go dump your savings on MOONCOIN and wait for the massive jump.

I'll invest in Groestl meanwhile, thx

listen, retard fag

just because you got vox'd or moon'd doesnt mean everything is a shitcoin. rdd, xby, and dgb were initial shills but they turned out to be legit. next time, try to do research and not buy stale garbage coins with either shit whitepapers or none at all

>You literally can't even join it because it's such a shit coin that there's not enough of it in the market. You need to choose a coin with at least SOME walls so that it creates FOMO when people see them dwindling and actually lets people buy more than .0001 BTC worth. God you guys suck.

Vox = VR LMAO
Moon = Bleutrade LMAO
Groestl = hit 2k sats in Jan naturally, strong support at this price
If you help us pump now you can dump on others later :^) worst case you have to sell at 1200 sats after buying at 1400 oh no

Anna ohura

SATSUGAI SATSUGAI SAY YO

Sacrifice your mother

This is easily the most incompetent attempt at a P&D I've ever seen. You guys are like the ginyu force of P&Ds. Congrats faggots.

THERE'S NOTHING THERE TO BUY. At least with moon coin I was able to put in 1 BTC at 1 sat and dump on noobs at 3 sat.

Exactly, there's no one to dump on you
Get in and help us meme it to the Bittrex leaderboards

Why would you even PnD this one, when the price will increase anyway in a couple days with the exposure from the giveaway? Look at the charts, fuck.

Sick squad bruh

yeah but we can help accellerate the exposure. This is a great coin, it only gets better if Veeky Forums joins. No-one here gets scammed, you cant even get dumped on :)

SHOO U FUCKING SHILLS. THIS COIN HAS MOONED 10X ALREADY.

DO NOT GET INTO THIS COIN UNLESS YOU WANT TO HOLD A BAG.

You don't understand, all I'd be doing if I put any substantial buy in this would be widening the SPREAD to ridiculous levels. That's what happens when the volume is this low. I could single handedly buy it up to 2000 right now but the Bids will still be 1282 and I'd just have fucked myself.

If you'd do that the bids would come at a higher price too, you moron. People want to get in on the rise.

More like MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Amirite haha

no it wouldnt fag, its a downside of low volume assets.

ALSO THIS COIN IS A FUCKING SCAM

No it would create a huge gravestone Doji.

>moon 10x
>near historic lows

Your mum's a fucking scam.

WHAT are you talking about?

fuck off low energy shill. go find a job instead of cheating people out of their money

set a sell order at 2300

better yet set it at the current price and get the fuck out

>tfw I have a job already and trade crypto in my spare time.

Moron, thats because it's tied to BTC. Remove BTC and its at its lowest now.

are these smaller coins worth mining with a single gpu or 2?

good for you, doesn't make it okay to shill shit to people

It does, if you're lazy enough to not look into things on your own then that's your problem.

Good luck holding those mooncoins for all eternity.

never bought any mooncoins. I've looked into GRS and can tell that this project is absolute shit. The only value you can gain from it is to pull PnD. How big is your bag of GRS?

>The only value you can gain from it is to pull PnD
Lots of value to be had right here

>Doesn't trade crypto while working a job

Feels good been a wagie at a large company and they forget you even exist but still keep you on payroll.

This big. Brought in at 1k.

you have to pull it first, and its a warning for people who think getting into this shitcoin. fuck fucking whales who scam people getting into crypto, they're no better than fucking bankers before 2007 financial crisis

This is my bag. I'm still buying, the pump hasnt even begun.

Also in relation to the thread, I've been looking vertcoin. It's in the shitcoin obituary but it seems to have some fundamentals like ASIC resistance and active development, the subreddit is somewhat active as well. I think its maybe a touch inflated at ~$0.30 a coin but might be a good bet to pick up if it ever hits $0.20's for a future pump.

lol look at the chart and use your tiny walnut brain this shit is as safe as it gets

either meme with us or fuck off

They're not even whales, they're kids who put in like $50

HAHAHA RETARD

IN AT 1300. ALREADY DEMOLISHED THE 1500 WALL

EVERYONE POINT AND LAFF AT THE RETARD WHO MISSES OUT ON EVERY ALTCOIN GAIN CAUSE HE HAS 0 RISK TOLERANCE

AHAHAHAHAHA

wow this coin is making me a killing already and the pumping has barely started.

GJ this thread om making me find an opportunity

this feels like when i bought rdd at 6 sats :^)

how about zooming out graph you retard?

wow its literally the graph of every alt ever RETARD welcome to the alt buble FAGGOT

>Uses coinmarketcap
>Gives advice

nice strawman, faggot

ON THE WAY TO BREAKING 1800

NOW I'M LAUGHING HARDER AT YOU, RETARD

AHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Thanks !

NICE STRAWMAN
keep holding those mooncoin bags and miss out on real pumps like rdd and this

>1800 !!!
What did we tell you ?!

Next stop 2400 in 4 min

Fuck off, you faggots already stole my $500 with mooncoin.

Are you from Krautchan? That's a fairly old pic.

the moon coin guys are different guys pal

>3 years

Peercoin has been out for 5 years

>anyone can mine

Same with peercoin. Original proof-of-stake.

>minimal energy consumption and nuisance

Yup, same with peercoin "the greencoin"

Another peercoin ripoff while the OG gets no love.

lol I have no idea what this shitcoin is but thanks op

Don't get scammed kids.

newflash retard

EVERY altcoin starts as a pump and dump. If you think otherwise, then you're a braindead retard

I know this coin is a p&d. just like rdd, dgb, vox, moon, and xby was.

but you take your chances and try to ride the pump and get off the dump. If you fail and lose money, it's a lesson learned but at the same time, there's opportunity to make money.

You actually think people buy into this shit thinking it'll hit $2,000 like bitcoin? If you have 0 risk tolerance, then just get out of crypto and buy some bonds, pussy

Stabilising a bit now, is it good to get in now again?

should be, I don't see much resistance up a head. Just make sure you get in at below 1700. You want dat margin of safety

Pull out of DGB go all in on Grostel

Some big update on wallets expected on 22 June

I remember there was some pajeet who ran a group and was trying to shill groestl so hard. I miss 2014, pain is all I know now :/

I like Groestl as a PoW. Great idea because CPUs are already essentially optimised for this. While an ASIC would get better performance, I suppose CPUs might always be able to get a few coins, which is quite unique.

Also, Groestl's team has always worked hard keeping it up to date with wallets and such.

The downside is the premine... chainz.cryptoid.info/grs/#@inflation

So leave me out of this one... But hey! Premine scamcoins usually are the profitable ones. So Veeky Forums, go ballistic on this ;)

Teach me user

Better luck next time on tomorrows game of musical chairs.