I'M OUT SEVERAL THOUSAND DOLLARS
WTF I FUCKING HATE CRYPTOS NOW!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0d6yBHDvKUw
youtube.com/watch?v=ohsFlmeLs_c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How much did you buy?

Sorry, user.

I suggest you go to the Vox website and take a look at their price for Voxels (and compare with market price). Then consider the fact that they have the majority of the coins and make a decision as to the possibility of the coin rising again. You never know, so make your own decision

Peace

>get in vox at 2100, sell at 3500
>buy in again at when it goes back to 2300, sell at 3300
>buy in AGAIN at like 2150, sell at 3000
>buy in again at 2400, sell at 2800

Vox crashes to 1300
>scoop up tons of it, resell at 2650-ish

feel like its gonna crash again due to whales, so stop buying in, wake up to see new bagholders who bought in at 1500+ and its now like 900 sats.

Hows those bags m8?

kek

they own the majority shares? oh wow. Now I don't want to touch them with a 10 foot pole

lrn2dump. Made several thousand off that shit

also, stop buying shitcoins and vaporware

Did something similar, but not with the wide spreads you enjoyed. Well played, steelhands. Well played.

heavy

when from roughly 0.3 btc to 0.1 btc

how should i get rid of those?

I dumped that shit and bought ANT on a low. Almost back to even.

so just dump it like that?

damn

Why is this coin being slept on so much? It has the potential to go 100x, and that's not even a stretch. It won't even need a 100m market cap to do that and if you look at the tech, you will see why it deserves it. It is my second largest position, and I plan to hold it until it's by far my largest.

youtube.com/watch?v=0d6yBHDvKUw

May the kek be with me son

yeah the idea is to sell shit that you lose out on and carry on with your trading. buy up something else that is gonna do a 5x and youll make back everything from an 80% loss

i need to find that other coin though

what tech? wasn't voxels the ingame currency for the VR gameengine? That engine looks rather bad desu, is there even one good example of something that has been build with it? I own a VR HMD so I'm honestly curious

that's the tech he's referring to, and to be completely frank in its current state its a gamble either way. if the market decides the potential it has is likely to play out it will create a self-fulfilling prophecy where the team will gather not only financial resources they need but ancillary resources like networking connections, mental marketshare, etc.

Who is this guy?

It's not the best engine, but it has potential. If it continues to be developed, it could be something really big. Also, whether or not they actually develop something amazing, the market will eventually bite on the appearance of innovation.

youtube.com/watch?v=ohsFlmeLs_c
Found this on youtube