What are some coins that currently have potential being massively underpriced right now?

What are some coins that currently have potential being massively underpriced right now?

Preferably on Poloniex as I'm new thanks.

I know some coins but they are not on polo.

Don't listen to these faggots.

ARK

Definitely Litecoin
And Ethereum I guess

For disclosure: I own some ETH

If you can find out what coin is pic related. Very good opportunity to buy right now.

Ark. but it is only on Bittrex. Polo is shit anyways, fuck them

Listen you faggot, you should only buy BTC and maybe ETH. The rest are memecoins where you either make 10x or lose it all.

FLDC still has razor thin sell walls

REP

Why Litecoin? It's already 20+$. Don't get me wrong. I got them too but you can't expect massive profits now, can you?

lite coin looks like its just controlled by a bunch of faggot day traders

RLT

can you share will us that coin?

Is it GRS?

really? how many coins with an active dev team and good community go to 0?

Fuck yeah GRS!!

yes

Yeah Groestlcoin. Dont mind the name, it's 1377 right now and hit 2000 naturally last week. If you buy now at the worst you sell at 1200, as thats its bottom.

But more likely it will get massively pumped quite soon, seeing its small volume and good features + the dev is doing a giveaway now.

good luck

way too low volume for me

Use Bittrex
HMQ, WAVES, and SC are no brainers

how is that a bad thing?

Definitely use Bittrex, get off Polo asap.

Also monitoring GRS. good looking chart

HMQ lmao get out fag

Ya imma give this one a try, wish me luck bros.

If you don't think humaniq it's going to do well then you're braindead

waves, stratis

Good luck. I just bought some too. Dont sweat it if it doesnt move immediately, but its time will come.

waves
stratis
wings
edg
trst
kmd
sys
xvg

all are on trex

Ubiq is extremely undervalued atm, it's on the increase atm if you want to buy in

If you're looking for hugely undervalued coins with massive potential, I would look into VOX.

fuckoff

fuck it, I'm in

how long should I hodl? a week?

Why? I'm not trying to pump it. It is a risky bet for sure and I don't expect it will do well short term, but look at the tech god damnit. Look at coins like dogecoin, reddcoin, peercoin, namecoin, vertcoin, mooncoin etc. All with 10s of millions in market cap providing absolutely nothing of substance. Then you have coin, with less than 1m in market cap, going after one of the hottest markets atm, VR. And you're telling me it's not undervalued?

It's difficult to say, but its ripe to get pumped any moment now, and its at its historical low + lots of activity in the past history. I shouldn 't take you too long to make a profit. I plan to HODL at least until 2000, for ~150% profit .

Tho past 2000 theres barely any walls so i could go higher, but thats difficult to predict.

did you get burned because you dont understand fuckall about trading lmao? its not anyone elses fault if you suck dick at this game and dont understand it.

fuck off vox shills. no one wants to buy your shit coin

for the record, I got in at 2400 and out at 3300. Thanks for the free money but your garbage, tiny niche vr market coin isn't going anywhere any time soon

it even plummeted following the "big" announcement. LMAO at your entire lives

WAVES, STRAT, DGB, XRP, UBQ, and ETC

Fukkin lol at Voxxers; mooncoiners were bad btu at least they got their shit together and got stuff done. If you're hodling voxxers now you're an idiot. Cut your losses adn get into groetsl, before it gets too high and you fuck up all over again

tell me

this board is pretty stout with its own special blend of shilling and stupidity

GRS kicking ass right now

So, did you buy some, happy with the results?

> Poloniex.
> I'm new.

Clearly.