Who actually won the finno-korean hyper war

Who actually won the finno-korean hyper war

Still fighting a shadow cultural war through memes.

Yakub faction and his personal army of proto-anglos.

There were no winners in such a tragic loss of life.

We all lost

Finns think they won but their minds are trapped in a simulation created by the Koreans to keep them enslaved. The Koreans have emulated this era, the peak of their civilization... the age of spurdo memes.

Mate youre completely wrong. The finnish inuit psykers fron the black ops division were uneffected and used this to assasinate the korean leadership, freeing the rest of the finns. While they lost the koreans fired the global autism weapons from the pyramids dooming the Finnish empire, and the rest if the world to the dark ages

This

When giants clash there can be no winners.

I'm kind of new to the hyper war, and I was wandering what role the dutch played in the conflict?

They were nothing more than cavemen, at the time.

We were all ants in Yakub's little world back then

Really? I remember there being a post that argued the finns lost because they had to divert the third fleet to crush the dutch revolt?

>implying

And how do you think they were able to construct fleets while under Korean orbital bombardment? The deep cave bunker hangars, retard. Did you just conveniently forget the time that the Koreans when backed into the peninsula, so they launched their arkships into lower orbit and glassed the surface and forced the Finns underground to their deepcaves?

Sorry, I got confused, I thought you were calling the Finnish cave systems a hoax. The Dutch were the original cavemen who had a rudimentary deepcave system, and were subjugated by the Finns. It's not that they had to divert the third fleet so much as the third fleet was under construction when there was a Dutch slave caveman revolt.

Just imagine where we'd be today if those Muon worshipping Finnfags didn't spar with the intellectually superior Neutrino blessed Koreans

>great hyperwar

Nobody ever brings up the vital role of the ChronoNazis. I mean sure, they were only around for the first few square kilometers of the war before their retreat to Mimas, but the impact they had is undeniable.

>vital
Their "impact" is getting their names in history books. They were irrelevant.

They, the rebel proto-Anglos, literally saved humanity from extinction by trapping themselves and Yakub into a time loop. ChronoNazi records reveal what happened in the alternate timeline where Yakub and his war mongering proto-Aryans took over the world and destroyed the planet trying to pass it through a wormhole to another star system.

Remember that when you mock Indian defecation habits, you mock the bravery of the Rajasquata guerillas, who defiled almost 2,500 miles of Hwan military highways with feces to prevent them from reinforcing against the Damietta Landings.

>centaurian expansion
>decline
But they do still exist, they just colonized our neighbor star system. We literally found their planet last year.

Yakub and his kangdom can be seen in relation to the finns and koreans. in a way the arabs were seen by the exhausted powers of byzantine and persia.
The out of africa beyond the stars migration could have never happened otherwise.

>>>fanfiction.net

>Yakub and his kangdom

>being a hyperwar denier

>Qin Genocide denier
/edge