Tfw going to throw 10 ether out of my 23 into BANCOR/BAT

>tfw going to throw 10 ether out of my 23 into BANCOR/BAT
who else /comfy/ here

Other urls found in this thread:

basicattentiontoken.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/BATCrowdsaleHowTo_myetherwallet-1.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck BAT, I /jew/ now

Ethereum is the best thing that ever happened to my dick

And Veeky Forums is the best board on 4chin

It feels good to be smart money.

Bancor I get, but BAT is pure shit. Nobody will use it.

LIES LIES DELET THIS
I mean I get that the Brave bowser is shit, but they are going to just provide an expansion for Chrome right?

>bancor
>bat
>myst
The holy trinity of ico's

too bad if you're in the USA you couldn't even get in the Mysterium ICO. I was so ready for that and out of nowhere we aren't allowed in. What a joke.

>Brave browser is shit
What? Its a hell of a lot better than Chrome. Why are you using botnet?

um, no. Do you understand the point of Brave? They hijack ads on websites and replace them with their ads (which will be paid for with BAT). This is built into the browser.

Google is an advertising company. They make money from showing you ads. Chrome is their ad delivery vehicle. Why would they allow a plugin which blocks Google's ads and displays competing ads? It'll never happen. Even if it were an extension in the store, why would anyone download that swapped one set of ads for another.

shit or not, not many people use it.

why would google allow that lmao

>throwing money at BAT
>falling for the oldest trick in the world

>Do you understand the point of Brave
>Proceeds to list bullshit
Since you have clearly never used Brave in your life let me explain to you how it works. It automatically blocks all ads and eliminates trackers. Its by far the fastest browser I've ever used and the most privacy friendly. The ad network they'll be using for BAT is entirely opt in.

Note I don't even plan on getting in on the ICO because I'm pissed at them changing their funding request but the browser itself is very good.

You can't seriously be this daft can you?

This is pretty standard for any ICO to save themselves legally.

Literally just send ETH it has no link to your name or location.

You had to provide proof of your address and all of this stuff. Unless you knew way before time and photoshopped some shit, no way were you going to get in within that 40 minute window the ICO was open.

i wish you newfags would go back to school already.

OP here, browsing from the Brave browser
on first glance it looks excellent, however this still doesn't guarantee any sort of widespread adoption. I'm throwing in less ETH into BAT than into Bancor anyway.

I am from the US and I bought MYST, he's not messing with you. He is being a bit rude though.

>comfy pic
fix'd

Where in the hell did you have to provide your address? Please tell me you didn't try to use "bitcoinsuisse" or whatever.

All you had to do was generate an ETH address with the data number.

I've done multiple ETH token ICOs and it's the same process every time. Buy ETH and transfer it to the address, don't use any third party stuff.

Did you use MyEtherWallet? I want to get in on the Bancor ICO but cant decide on this or Parity.

Help me Senpai...

BAT is a wildcard for me.
we're talking about mysteruim right? i had to enter in all of this shit and upload stuff proving where i lived even if i said i wasn't in the usa.

wtf niggers i wanted in.

kekd at this. did you even try? because I did, and I did not need to provide anything, only ether which I did.

Yes use myetherwallet.

Parity I've had issues in the past where it didn't auto send at the block number.

Just generate an address as soon as you are able and save it. Don't try to generate at the bell because the site will probably be overloaded with traffic.

Yes, same to other guy, use myetherwallet and if you are interested in BAT read this on how to get in the ICO with just using ETH

basicattentiontoken.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/BATCrowdsaleHowTo_myetherwallet-1.pdf

First reply meant for you

dude what the fuck i'm annoyed now. fuck.

i even called that user a newfag so i look extra stupid now. fuck.

So I assume they are going to use the fortune of 150000 ETH raised in the ICO to basically incentivise 'publishers' to enable paying for their services with BATs, as well as to advertise it to end users and enable some 'services on the Brave platform'.

This may be big with this amount of money, more people with want to use Brave if they can buy some cool premium account on their favorite site IFuckedYourMother.com only by allowing some ads which are not annoying and come with an overall excellent browser experience.

Thank you kind sir

>thinking Eich won't just take the money and use it for the faggot shoah
This is just for his warchest, repent now and never suck another dick again.

>look stupid
>look

S-sweet Galia would never do this to me