Who hates their job and consequently their life?

who hates their job and consequently their life?

i can't stand my fucking jahb any more. but i can't quit. i make $70-80k year, of which i'm only able to save like $10k at most because the rest goes to taxes, down-payments and other living costs. im already 32 and my cash savings are only $30k .

the only way out is to get rich but how the fuck am i supposed to get rich with only $30k?

ten years ago i would've had the drive and motivation to start stuff on my own that could possibly amount to something i could live off, but instead i chose to focus on uni and now my all my motivation and drive has long since been killed off by years of soul crushing desk jahbs. also i need a stable income to keep the house and pay off student loans

my only consolation is the fact that life is short as fuck and its all over pretty soon anyway

>inb4 go all in on shitcoins

you should probably go all in crypto, that's what i plan to do.

how the fuck does someone that makes 80k a year only save like 10k of it

I make 75k and save $22,500 a year after 4% 401k and a mortgage. OP is just a retard

I hear ya m8. I make about $80k too but my rent is sky-high and keeps going up 10% every year, meaning although I'm in the top quintile of earners nationally I still feel poor as fuck.

Betting on crypto seems like the only ticket out. If bitcoin ever reaches the $1 trillion cap (which it easily could if it ever goes mainstream) then I'll be set. That's a long way off though.

easily when the minimum rent in your area is $2000 a month, you've got a car payment & other bills. It goes quick.

>wait for parents to die
>inherit their house and savings
>life the rest of your life as a neet

Could be worse.
You could be me- 29, no job, no savings, chronic health condition, no car, no friends and cashing out crypto to pay the rent this month.
Count your blessings OP. Don't admit defeat.

i've contemplated that strategy. my parents are pretty well off. but I've got a sister who's the favorite so I'll probably only get scraps.

Join a satanic black magic hollywood sex cult, you'll surely find happiness there

>who hates their job and consequently their life?

right here m8

>make 50k
>have to work 70+ hours in a complete shithole where 90% of my staff only speaks Spanish
>on the verge of suicide
>literally scrambling to find something else to do with my life

I'm honestly planning on carrying out offing myself if I'm in the same place five years down the road. At least my rent is only $600

Don't worry, I love you.

Best thing to do is save up and move to somewhere you'd like.

How much in student loans m8? I also hate my job but at least I have $75k at 25 so I should be good to go in my 30s. Honestly investing is the way to go. Even if you have to go full retard and buy a house, rent out all the time and live in a cuck shed or something. $30k is good enough to start something.

Veeky Forums has been my only friend for 12 years now... You're all the reason I haven't become an hero yet.

yeah money goes quick even though i don't waste much. i could chose to save more cash though, but i've chosen to make larger down-payments on the apartment instead.

anyway, doesn't really matter if i save $10k or $30k in cash. becoming rich of those cash savings is next to impossible

ok so you're like me except you have less material stuff. i know your feels. health is most important and frankly mine is shit, probably a lot worse than yours

$75k at 25 is very good man

>How much in student loans m8
$30k

Iktf

Yeah, I'm paying off student loans still and my truck is dying so I'm preparing for another car.

It's a never ending sinkhole

I just wanted to say consider us your friends, but then you already know this.
You are going to make it user. You said "don't admit defeat", and the only people who say that are the people who eventually make it.

I've been here long enough to know that kms now would mean I'd miss out on the next wave of celebrity nudez and possibly alien contact. I'll die when I die. Hopefully it will be under a pile of gold or teenage poon tang...
It'll probably be some gay car accident that kills me, but I'm alive and capable of dreaming; why give up?
OP, you must treasure your health above all things. Take it from a sickly poorfag, there's not much else you need in life aside from wellness and sustenance! Make a list of your expenses (and maybe possessions) and cut back to only what you need to keep your health and sanity. Treat yourself to luxury now and then, because someday you will die, but for now, save as much as you can. When you retire from your hard work, you'll have plenty of time to become unhealthy. Ive already promised myself, if I make it to age 60, I'm going to finally do cocaine :)

i drive an old shitty car to save money. i've recently been fixing it myself to keep it running and not having to use a repair shop or buy a newer car. dont really know shit about cars but i've learned just enough from youtube and coworkers

You guys need to think systematically and break your problems down to the core. What is your problem? Your job? Go deeper.

If you live in the United States like I did, you'll probably be paying ridiculous student loans and shitty taxes that fund big oil and the arms industry. You won't receive free health care. When your wife gets pregnant you she doesn't get maternity leave, so if you ever plan to have a family, you won't be able to save that measly 10k anymore.

Fucking move. It's not as hard as the depressing cunts next to you in your cubicle makes it out to be. I moved to Australia 5 years ago and it was the best decision of my life. I now make a comfortable 90K and save at least 35k a year while paying off a mortgage. And I have a 42ft steel sailing yacht that I have been working on getting ready to do a pacific crossing on in a few years.

>pic related

If it's so easy to emigrate, and you still reject the notion as a potential outcome, then you have to think deeper yet. It might not be your physical environment holding you back, and that's just a cop out. It's your fear of change and lack of initiative to make a positive change for yourself.

Wake the fuck up desk cucks, like OP said, life is short as fuck and its all over soon. And you're not going to a better place when it's over, you'll be in eternal nothingness. People understand this and still waste the only time they have alive complaining about their shitty desk job.

That notion is utterly fucking ridiculous to its core.

shitty cars for life. There is a reason ISIS drives Toyota. Poor models may look like shit but with a bit of maintenance they just wont die.

>move with no saving and no degree

Great plan, my dude. Lemme get on that

No social life and I love my fucking life! I just work work work. Make money even on my sleep.

And despite all that, you're still a wagecuck.

>Lives in commiefornia
>Goes out every weekend to do overpriced hipster activities
>Buys overpriced "vintage" hipster costumes to keep up with the other lefties
>Shops at Whole Foods; buys organic
>Drinks wines and beers from fad wineries and microbreweries
>Micro doses on designer drugs during the day; goes hard on coke and M/E at night
> All of the Above

I've seen this living in the eye of the storm known as San Francisco; I make signficantly more though in salary+company stock plan+personal investments and don't do the majority of the hipster/techie crap that my cohorts do.