Will groetsl make me rich?

I'm in 1 BTC, how high is this gonna go? It's volume has quadrupled in the past hour? Am I gonna move my family to Mars?

Other urls found in this thread:

chainz.cryptoid.info/grs/#@inflation
chainz.cryptoid.info/grs/#!wallets
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

when bitcoin replaces gold as the de facto global store of value, 1 btc = lambo cash

Nice try, the walls were too paper thin to buy even .1 BTC.

Can u invite me to this discord

p&d's are the entire alt market you retard. What's going on here was the same beginning for RDD and DGB

desu I'm not sure but this thing cracked 1800 with like no effort. When did you buy in? I wouldnt say 2200 is far fetched

I got in at 1300, still holding strong

I got in at 1400 guise

>dgb
>p&d

wew it dipped a bit, prime time to buy

it started as one m8. Now it's legit

same for rdd
maybe for xby, who knows on that

>What's going on here was the same beginning for RDD and DGB
...... hmmm you forgot MOON.

Can't find that coin

>went from 1 to 4 sats on the pump

Exactly mate.

nice job dumbfuck, you just discovered the concept of risk like how cavemen discovered fire hundreds of thousands of years ago

also

>make 12k from rdd, dgb, xby
>lose 2k in moon

oh wow would you look at that, I'm still positive 10 grand in the span of 2 weeks from p&d's

They're getting demoralized.

I'll leave another one here for fun.

wow look, and the coin is still rising

nice try

anyone who thinks they can get on for the pump and make money getting off the dump, join in. If you don't feel lucky, don't join in but I feel mighty confident.

You do know that's all amongst yourselves right? Which ever one of you fails so sell loses.

I'm I made my money without p&d's. It's good timing and then sometimes you fuck up the timing (like with moon)

do you seriously think you'll make the big bucks buying bitcoin and eth? Not unless you already have 500k+ to spare

let me reiterate you dumb retard.

EVERY. SINGLE. ALTCOIN. IS. A. P&D

not a single one is exempt. Let's look at some p&d's gone right. Rdd? fucking 10x price in like the span of 2 weeks. Dgb? ATH of about 5x from the low in a similar time frame.

now tell me why i should give a fuck about p&d's aside from the fact that they made me more money in about 2 weeks than wagecucking could've made me in 2 fucking months

Premined/instamined

chainz.cryptoid.info/grs/#@inflation
chainz.cryptoid.info/grs/#!wallets