Was Nazi Germany a republic?

Was Nazi Germany a republic?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republic#/media/File:Europe_1950_monarchies_versus_republics.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You missed the google search engine man, this is Veeky Forums and you just made the stupidest thread

Yes

Answer the fucking question. It saw itself as the continuation of Imperial Germany, restoring imperial colours, and abolished the 'President' title, but it officially kept the Weimar republican constitution.

I'd say yes. It still had democratic influences and got somewhat elected in a democratic way so the focus was one masses. There wasn't a economic or ethnic german group that got prefered (unless you count jews as german).

Fuck off kid

Kill yourself kike

>(unless you count jews as german).

No. There were no elected officials, ordinary citizens were not allowed to talk about politics (unless supporting establishment), neither there was rule of law.

>There were no elected officials
but there were

lel, didn't knew they still elections.

Question is whatever fake elections do qualify state to be an republic.

Commie states weren't republics then

>there weren't any elections, and even if there were, they would have been fake. I mean, they're nazi's guys

Was there any debate? The Soviet Union's fake elections were a running joke to the rest of the world. As much as Nazis hated Communists, the Totalitarian system weren't all that different from each other.

>(sole legal party)

>Was Nazi Germany a republic?
Nazi Germany didn't have a constitution, so no.

But it wasn't a monarchy, so I guess de jure it was a republic.

wikipedia at least says they were republics

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republic#/media/File:Europe_1950_monarchies_versus_republics.png

LOL

Nazi Germany used the same constitution as the Wiemar Republic before it, though parts were nullified by an amendment allowing the Chancellor to do things without parliamentary approval.

What'd you say to me, Goy?

Neither were Indian tribes, your point?

Everything that doesn't have crowned head on the top is republic to them.