Why aren't you into the Stratis boat yet?

Why aren't you into the Stratis boat yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L6K_efczCZE
github.com/stratisproject/stratisX/commits/v2.0.0.2
github.com/stratisproject/stratisX/commit/0989461f2e72880c85b125d55477ef2489eba711
github.com/stratisproject/stratisX/commit/2f8b4d6a5ee1d73aa533a10559e75b2916960437
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why are you not in fiat when BTC is crashing again

Where 2 cop

>BTC is crashing again
When?

What exchange

It is on Bittrex - STRAT

Show me some graphs with triangles and I'll go all in

>tfw only 1000 strat
When do I buy more?

>All those sell walls

I'm iffy on this user

Roughly, you can see it has just breached its first trading channel and accelerating. Expect this to continue to now proceed on the new trend on the middle line.

this fucker has just been mooning for months now. I wish I was holding more but haven't wanted to add any on the way up

it's going to $100 with no brakes user

You convinced me man, I bought 120

Cuz I'm racist. Nig created it

bought 100, heres to the moon brahs

i have been, long before u noobs

I bought a shit ton months ago because I believed in their product.

Veeky Forums told me it was a bad idea because niggerdev. MFW I don't have a racist bias to get in the way between me and mad gains.

It seems like something a ton of people would actually use.

I'm putting like $300 more into it. Wish me luck

It's on the right state to be short sold

>shorting a raging bull market
I'm not suicidal, don't know about you.

Is this shit gonna drop during night US time?

>Any coin progressively going to 100% in one day
It's going to crash

when is it going to crash lads, i don't want to stay up all night just because a shitcoin i own decided to get on the launchpad

it's been going up for 3 days, not one day

Well, betting on niggers is never good idea, but I tend to look more at the technology than to the people behind it.

>shitcoin
Stratis is arguably better than ETH.

>Still waiting on my BTC to transfer

Stop going up so fast

Holy shit I've been busy at work all day. Yesterday I throw $200 bucks at this coin selling for just $2. It's in the 6's now. The next ETH. Hope on my friends

>those sell orders
>still going up

literally not unstoppable

Is this one still a good buy?

>Double negatives

Don't doubt the moon mission user

Yes, but wait for the dip. This has potential to get on ETH levels

apple trying to stop me lol, fuck this piece of shit phone

that graph is ripe for a crash back down to that red line.
Im not FUDing, I want in, but never at ATH

every time I think stratis can't go up anymore and maybe I should sell it defies me and goes up another 2k sats

Really risky right now. It could collapse at any moment with growth like this, or it might just keep mooning for a 4th day. Who knows...

I have a feeling that I should sell now and then buy at the dip, but the fear of It keep going up is striking me.

same but it could just as easily go up to 250 or 300 in less than 24 hours so whats the point of selling before then

DONT SELL THIS COIN Veeky Forums ITS THE ONLY COIN WE GOT AGAINST ETHEREUM TAKING COMPLETE DOMINANCE HOLD THE LINE Veeky Forums

If only I had been aware of crypto trading last year. Whoever dropped money in on the Stratis ICO is now literally made for life. 800x gains as of this moment. 1000 would be 800k. I can't even bring myself to think of even bigger sums.

Goddamn you people are dumb as fuck. You could just as easily mix the next launch to moonland. Just fucking HODL.

>easily go up to 250 or 300 in less than 24 hours so whats the point of selling before then
Exactly my fear.

I think I will just hold and put all my PIVX on It when it goes down again.

Don't sell, anons

i literally just bought this on a whim, because i liked the technology

Then i go check my blockfolio and see its $800 in profit. I thoght, huh, maybe I typed something wrong. nope apparently it decided to moon juuust after I purchased.

Strange.

>DONT SELL THIS COIN Veeky Forums ITS THE ONLY COIN WE GOT AGAINST ETHEREUM TAKING COMPLETE DOMINANCE HOLD THE LINE Veeky Forums

I'm holding for 1 year minimum. I really believe the technology will be revolutionary. C# is Microsoft's plaything. And its the language of many games.

price target for stratis by the end of the year?

$110

Sounds a lot like hot air. Unless they have MVP, you guys are just driving up spec. The chart looks like a classic bubble.

Good luck with this faggot coin.

t. bought waves instead of stratis

Soon
See: Fees bubble

Whales are dropping the price with their pump and dump.

retard alert

the volume increased like 200%(more than dgb's on polo) today but the price is being dropped down by whales lol

Wonder if this is a whale selloff or just normal corrections

Either way, this is the perfect time to buy more.

Nah, I'll buy more tomorrow morning after a good night's sleep and looking at how this shitshow goes

Look at the sell orders, it's whales

BTFD! :) Thank me later

>Whales are buying in again

Oh boy

Both nigga

want to buy but refuse to at an ATH. Almost bought a cuple days ago and now regret it a ton

Big dip right now from the 24hr ATH

there has literally been ZERO safe entry points for strat for weeks, you might as well bite the bullet and pray now

still feel like anywhere in the 5 dollar range might be too much for this
would've been content getting in at 2.50 if I wasn't a bitch and pulled the trigger

price going up again, but really its just whales spamming the fuck out of the prices with minor margins. actually i think i see this trend in a lot of coins now. i should watch for it in the future lol.

it looks to me like an M pattern is forming. anyone else agree?

i knew it, price is fucking soaring now, look at that shit holy fuck

what do those generally mean?

look at the graph on bittrex. if it continues to go up it will look like the letter M. it may go up to the previous ATH before falling again, creating an M
It also may not do this but it is something to look out for

it's also called the "double top" if you want to read about it on investopedia

why has this been shooting up the past few days?What set this off?

i have no idea whether to sell at top or hold lmao this is a great coin

sold at 0.00277017 at the other end of the M pattern. now to see if that was the right call or not

These retards should actually wait for the price to go up instead of selling at the sight of even the tiniest profit. Pump and dump is cancer

it's reading the graphs, dude. if i could sell and then buy back in, why would i not?

sigh.

if it's at the top, where can it possibly go now, user?

think about it

its stalling, u gonna buy it again now?

Wait for it to go up again, watch out for sell orders from whales, if the price starts to dip again you sell, wait for the dip to end and buy again. This coin has potential to go much higher than this

lol that was unreal dude

>don't want to buy at ATH
>NEVER goes down
decisions decisions

seemed pretty obvious to me

ur a wizard lmao

Bought 200 at 0.9$ each, am I gonna be rich in a year ?

>coin goes upupupupup
>always at ATH
>never buy
dollar cost average, knee grow

Pleb. Bought at .50

Agreed also ima need more info on the tech otherwise its another pump n dump

Thinking about putting my ETH on this. ETH isn't rising like I thought it would and it seems that Stratis will keep going up for the next few days

So where i can see a properly real time Stratis chart?

Whales at full force again.

>not just merely slowing down to a trot
Keep LARPing faggot.

Set two equal sized stop limits for 40 and 70% of your current gains. Keep an eye on it later to buy back in if either triggers. Reset your limits each day to the new 40,70%.

Thank me later when the whale crashes this rocket with no survivors.

hoping for a dip.

How high can this go?

Hard to know. It's very similar to ETH in terms of technology, utility and even circulating supply, except it's better in many ways and undervalued right now.

See:
youtube.com/watch?v=L6K_efczCZE

Newcoiner and programmer here.
Tried to install stratis just now and was baffled to what actually is under the hood:
github.com/stratisproject/stratisX/commits/v2.0.0.2
So stratis is just a hardfork from blackcoin with some constants, logo and names changed ?! Only roughly 40 commits more with all of those I looked at containing just one or two lines changed.
github.com/stratisproject/stratisX/commit/0989461f2e72880c85b125d55477ef2489eba711
github.com/stratisproject/stratisX/commit/2f8b4d6a5ee1d73aa533a10559e75b2916960437
-> just changed images from novacoin to stratis
I don't see any actual value or functionality added anywhere!
Does anyone actually try to understand new coins or are they just betting their money?
And blackcoin itself is forked from novacoin. No wonder there are so many shit altcoins, just fork repo, change logos and wait for buyers or is there a reason behind this hardfork from blackcoin? Didn't found anything on the website

lmao if this is true

Let's go new ATH today

How does this not correspond with pic related?