Yo lads, i think my parents are fed up with me and are gonna kick me out soon...

yo lads, i think my parents are fed up with me and are gonna kick me out soon. I need to start making a lot of money fast. What do

get a job

Get a job you useless parasitic piece of shit

I don't wanna work at fucking McDonalds tho, is there something else not as degrading that pays better

buy coins

Yeah i have like 5.6 litecoins. Waiting for them to rocket though

Find a skill, and learn the basics quick.

break your own legs and collect welfare

Not worth it. Then i'd just get addicted to pain killers and waste away

How do i find what im good at. I kinda like programming but im too lazy

>How do i find what im good at?
welcome to the land of the living, enjoy your miserable stay

sell drugs. mow lawns, walk dogs, suck dick. get a retail job instead of burger flipping. its a little more work but you dont have to deal with fast food customers, who are the worst people on earth.

or just apologize to your parents, get a job to prove you can be a big boy, and offer to pay rent. its much better than renting a home from strangers, which is being a literal cuck, but judging by your responses in this thread, you should just neck yourself already.

>I'm too lazy

Enjoy working at mcdonalds

You don't have to be an asshole about it

Im smart but lazy. I could make straight A's if i tried

>if I tried

enjoy working at mcdonalds

Got bad news for you fella.
Bitbean is the coin to lamboland.
You bet on the wrong horse, you know senpai?

i thought that shit crashed

is this satire? i cant tell

>is this satire? i cant tell
Yeah it's a Veeky Forums meme my bad. Im kinda being serious though, i think i might have ADHD

no, you're just lazy. And you're stupid if you're lazy.

it's not my fault i have ADHD

I've been stuck at fast food for a few years now. Would not recommend it to anyone. I might be getting a retail jobs soon. Just looking for something to ride out until I finish school.

jesus fucking christ

If i had an aderall prescription i could

This is horseshit

If you are lazy now, you will be lazy on stims

op, you are not special.

whatever the fuck you think you have is just laziness. Not ADHD

nobody can willingly go study for hours on end without force. everyone gets distracted by the internet and daydreaming and other shit and ends up studying for like 1 hour out of the next 7 they sit there. Everyone says "oh ok I'll study now...I'll just watch ONE more video".

You are not special. Man the fuck up you fucking pussy ass bitch. Cocking sucking nigger jerking himself off here, what a fucking faggot.

Just accept that you are the low wage/butt of the earth and work minimum wage jobs for the rest of your life. Either that or work for telemarketing or some shit.

Buy mooncoin

yeah, of course your failure isn't your own fault!

>degrading

Get a load of this guy. How is being employed and supporting yourself less degrading than being a parasite who freeloads from parents?

>i cant tell

enjoy working at mcdonalds

This, OP.
I'm selling it for 2sat, grab as fast as you can.

i bought into the meme at 2 sat and was lucky enough to be able to get out at 2 sat, never again

tell your parents you want to be a forklift operator. get your training and get that job.