DGB will be the future

DGB will be the future.

Just contacted someone in a company which introduced BTC as a form of payment 5 years ago. This company at the time (let alone today which has grown many times over since then) had 10 million people in the target demographic at that time. I told him about how successful BTC has been since then and how DGB is "literally BTC but better and faster and targeted already towards (company)'s demographic"

Buy. And fucking hold.

all you do by shilling is drive people away from this coin

So, right..is this company now going to adopt DGB as a form of payment?

I don't understand what you are trying to say...

If you have nothing concrete sir/madam, then there is no point in saying it.

t. long term dgb holder.

>Buy the original "403 Minecraft server connection timeout" coin

All you did was tell some cog in a wheel about DGB? Fuck man $10 here we come.

I have as much faith in DGB as the next guy (and I'm holding for years) but you have confirmed nothing other than you literally told an employee at some big company that DGB is a good coin.

Thanks, user. Appreciate you getting out there and... helping... all of us like this.

Year 2028
>As we all know, Digibytes is the new one and only globaby currency. When our company found out about the Digibyte currency and incorporated it into our operations, which kickstarted, it was worth a fraction of it's value. It's thanks to one low level company member who says he was tipped off by an anonymous source a little over a decade ago that we got a hold of such a valuable and revolutionary diamond in the rough... blah blah blah yadda yadda
yeah it was kinda autistic for me to type all that out I don't even believe this shit will be worth 5 cents in 5 years let alone a major currency in a decade.

Yea OP, I really don't know what this post is all about- but I'm behind you, and Digibyte 100%.

Op I have $10k in dgb and you just made me honestly consider getting rid of it

im starting to convince these shill posters are trying to bring down the price

just fucking stop i have 600k of these and i dont need cringe tier shilling

He messaged Steam support saying you guys should know about digibyte and they probably responded with cool thanks for using Stream support!

Good on you OP, that's a great way to really increase some awareness. All holders should try to do this if it is appropriate.

>DGB is the future
Unlikely, the volatile nature of the markets is a reflection of the volatile nature of the tech, there'll be a new coin that improves/strays away from DGB. It's good for short term gains of course but if you really intend to HODL then you're a retard.

Tell that to the Strat guys. DGB is one I'll have throughout family generations.

> It happened with X therefore it will happen to Y because I say so

Why is my wallet taking so long to sync? I can't wait 20 years to buy

Its about to dump below 750, maybe lower

Yeap

You can buy while syncing. Coins appear in the wallet after syncing. Can confirm.

I bought loads of dgb late in the game on yobit and sold it on bittrex at a significant price difference; the transfer was quick and very cheap

Yeah holy shit I left it on over night and its still syncing.

Mist is even worse.

Stratis on the other hand synced in 10 minutes. Lol?

Shouldn't take that long. either you fucked something up or you're lying.

Fucked up how? I just downloaded the wallet and its taking ages. Says 26 weeks behind now

How many connections do you have?

I think most people have only one connection.

I have 8. Syncs very fast. Did you check the Bitcointalk forum thread for DGB? lots of nodes there.

LOL, probably this, though.