Move money from a bitcoin to my favorite alt because I know BTC is ready to free fall

>move money from a bitcoin to my favorite alt because I know BTC is ready to free fall
>alt drops with BTC because their values are coupled

How do I avoid this? Do I always need to exit to fiat? Is there a way to short BTC?

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptocompare.com/api/#-api-data-pricehistorical-
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

> Export price data A
> Export price data B
> Correl(A,B)
> Determine rho_(A,B)
> Repeat all pairwise combinations for currencies A through omega.
> Construct optimal portfolio accordingly.

Do people really invest without doing this???

Tethers

she looks exactly like my ex-gf but with short brown "can i see your manager" cut instead of long ginger hair.

i'm not over her

i don't love my fiancee

t. person with PhD in statistics

anything that can short?

>export price data a
>export price data b

Where can I get this data. I'm assuming someone already has a website with this information assuming it is so easy to do.

ETH is the way out.

I'm already heavily leveraged in ETH

I'd like a coin with a fixed cap that is inversely correlated with btc

USDT fag

That's good to see some people actually trying to analyse before investing.

Move to ETH or Fiat. If you are feeling adventurous. Pick the shittiest of shitcoins and move it there. 2 or 3 of those go 100% up during BTC dips.

lmao

literally every exchange you moron

>No one mentioning USDT

It literally exists for this reason.

The thing is, you buy XY with BTC when XY is red. Then you sell XY for BTC. Now you have more BTC.
Understanding?
Do you fuckin understand?
In cryptomemegame BTC is the gold standard (after Flippening it will be ETH).
So all you do with your memecoins is double and triple your BTC bag.
Convert BTC in fiat meme - buy lambo.

point me at the API to do this

wth are you talking about

here:
cryptocompare.com/api/#-api-data-pricehistorical-

now learn some python.

noice thx, already fluent in python

R is your friend, and you can't beat the price.
I can convince myself if it's not really gambling if I do some math first. This way, if I lose, it's my models fault, not mine or some arbitrary force. If I win, well it's because I have embraced the dark side of statistics and sworn to use it only for personal gain.

was just commenting to say I thought I recognized you from another thread

At what point should I just withdraw all my money in my various shitty altcoins and just dump it all I. Eth and btc? I have yet to reap any good rewards from muh altcoins

Probably because you bought it on a BTC market, dummy. You should have bought it on an ETH market. Or you could have sold it through an ETH market. Willing to bet the translated value was higher on the ETH market.

lol yeah because one glance at the eth markets on bittrex shows you how booming they are

I think it depends on the news and developments.

Some news will make all the crypto rise, while other news will make some cryptos rise and others fall

it gets even better OP
>alts drops with BTC because their values are coupled
>alts drop when btc rises because people take profit

Uh oh. Time to mix up my online profile.

Send me the excel please.

pic related its your fiancee right now.

don't be that guy.

Fucking this. It's common sense, I don't understand how so many people with thousands to invest don't fucking get this

Altcoins are good but don't get your advice from biz. There are other sites, I've noticed biz is usually 2 to 3 days late with good advice. All these Strat threads today, I bout about 5 days ago and made great gains. Now is ATH and all these biztards will buy. It's a good coin, just an example.

what sites?

I didn't even get any stratis but there's has been threads on it on Veeky Forums for the last 5 days, youre just not paying attention

USDT

do tell

source on who's taking