Need some help

Desperate need of help. [This is a No Crypto Currency Thread]

I need to be a millionaire (in my own country, not $USD so about $80,000) in 1 - 2 years time.

What are the best ways to achieve this without any heavy capital? I might afford about $8,000 investment but I need it to be low-risk and fast gain.

Also, can anyone correct me on these:

1. Stocks / day trading won't make me a millionaire since I need a really huge investment to profit in a short time.

2. I was thinking about a restaurant / fastfood business. Open one branch, get fast ROI, open another branch, repeat steps, jump from city to city. Would this work? I have had quite a few unique food business ideas.

I don't live in the US so please consider this.

Am I a poorfag? Maybe. I earn decent from where I am from, but I have to pay $2000 per month for 3-4 years to my ex-girlfriend who accused me of physical and psychological violence. Bitch is crazy, court battle drained us, my family, a lot. Sold our properties, land, etc, ended up agreeing on that settlement just so my name won't be officially on the records. Life sucks but I'm pushing forward.

Goals: I want to marry my current girlfriend, buy a hectare land build a house and ranch, live peacefully near the mountains / woods.

So you want to get 1000% returns on your initial investment in 1-2 years time and have it be low risk?

Are you a fucking retard? This is a rhetorical question.

Buying ETH is literally the only guaranteed, little to no risk way of achieving your goal.

I recommend bitbean and a fair share mooncoin.
Direct way to lamboland!

I also have already tried these:
1. CPA (cost per action) leads, where some people earn $1200 a day. Stopped since there's too much to learn and no help.

2. Cryptos, my hands are frail. Bought so much, sold at a loss. 1 week later, every crypto I once had were mooning.

3. I used to earn a lot from exploiting amazon and other companies (I was a very good social engineer) but I quit in favor of finding a more stable and legal job.

Dude.... are you insane... you can't start a restaurant with $8,000. You need like 500,000 - 1 million dollars.

>I want to turn $8000 into $80000 in a risk free way within two years
Buy kneepads.

You've made multiple bait threads like this already.

If that's not possible at least close to 1000% or close to 2 years, maybe 3.

there must be a way..

Gold rush is over. Saw ETH while it was around $10. Meh. Saw BTC years ago around $1. Thought it was a scam. I have bad luck with cryptos.

Not from the US. Not a restaurant, just a small fastfood join near a university or the heart of the city.

??? are you talking about

>I need it to be low-risk and fast gain

fucking seriously? gtfo

Two Words.
Moon Coin.

>i used to earn a lot from exploiting amazon and other companies
kys

Listen to this fella.
Invest all your savings in mooncoin.
Lamboland guaranteed in 2 years.

doesnt sound like a scam at all

> low risk
> fast gain

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Putting those 8000 in stratis or gnt will guarantee you at least 30,000 in 6 months. I've invested 4,500 since February and I'm at 25,000.

Get CDL and a work visa. Drive full time for Walmart for 18mo.

>girl ruins his life
>solution: get money again then marry different girl

Let's open a Mexican souvenirs, antiques and tradicional candies on Europe, I live near the pyramids, can get fossils cheap too us4tech ® gemaail

>2. Cryptos, my hands are frail. Bought so much, sold at a loss. 1 week later, every crypto I once had were mooning.

I'm convinced that anyone that can lose money in cryptos over the last 5 years is either retarded or a troll. It literally requires nothing more than buying... Doing nothing... Then selling. Seriously, I don't get how anyone can fuck it up.

Funny enough your best bet would be going all in on ETH or using the money to build a mining rig for ETH