All propaganda aside, can we please just have an objective discussion of who is winning the race war

All propaganda aside, can we please just have an objective discussion of who is winning the race war.

Go back to /pol/ fag
Saged

whites are loosing, that is sure
congoids are winning biologically speaking, however, the conditions for the individual congoid will detoriate as a result

Everyone's on the road to lose, we will all be mixed race and maybe we can put to rest this race obsession and focus on greater endevours for humanity.

White men are low test beta cucks welcoming their conquerors with open arms. They deserve to lose.

t. Kang living on welfare in Malmo

The human race is doing pretty well.

>human race
>>/r/_thedonald
This is where you belong. Veeky Forums is a white supremacist website.

Somehow American mutts have tricked people into thinking "white" is a race so that mutts and subhumans such as slavs and irish can pretend they're people. So I'd say the subhumans are winning, not clear which, but the slavs have tricked people into thinking they're heroes, so maybe them?

jews are owning the fuck out of whites

Hispanics are taking over the US.

The ones showing up to the future are the ones winning.

White people don't have children anymore, and when a baby comes up from the womb of a white woman, it's a mixed-race baby. The white race has been defeated.

>congoids
Nice way os spelling mongoloid. They are the only ones thriving in homogeneous societies while the other races dilute and race mix each other out of existence.

>the other races dilute and race mix each other out of existence
Because when you mix a white and a black person, you don't get a white person that can run faster, or a smarter black person, you get a worthless mongrel posessing none of the virtues of each race.

Whites will be eventually outbred and mixed. No way around it.

*tips turban*

Depends on your genes. You could get the best of both or worst of both. Its why latinas can be hot af or really ugly. Typically i find mixed white with east asian the best looking people superior to both 'pure' whites or east asians.

Pros: worldwide global Brazil
Cons: worldwide global Brazil

I wish they wouldn't get so many implants. Why is that popular in South America? Venezuelans and Colombians do that shit too and the balloon tits look disgusting.

Now that you mention it the one thicc kinda chubby Brazilian girl I fuggged DID have an uncharacteristically firm ass...

If white people are actually superior, then having more nonwhites around just means a bigger underclass to rule over. Of course, the people who worry about "white """"""genocide"""""" are plainly not "superior" in any way, and are just worried about even more classes of people leapfrogging them in the social ladder.

The Mongoloid Race(Slant Eye Humans) since they are now the most dominant race on earth by sheer population size.

The only winning move is not to play.

Given enough time, even the upper class will mix.