THE FLIPPENING - Eth is the new staple coin

Eth will never go below 200 again, will be 1000$ by the end of June. Screencap this shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?&v=cdLZMbafvuo
youtube.com/watch?v=gqD0Rau-Qew
rolandkofler.github.io/flipper/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=L6K_efczCZE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

checked and upvoted

>ETH market cap to 5x to $100bil in one month

I'm bullish on ETH too dude but I really don't see that happening.

+1 internet. I put this in my bio. Cheers.

ETH is a great tool to make more BTC. Other than that, pic related.

This doesn't change any of the 1000 things wrong with bitcoin right now

nullc has a bad reputation with the btc community for being an sperg

post ETHredpill 1-3

OKCOIN just btfo out Bitcoin and their developers.

BTC will hold nostalgia value when we're all in diapers. That's why I'm buying both.

If internet service providers werent fucking kikes, we'd all have fiber optic interwebs and scalability would not be an issue. ETH won't surpass BTC until the world has less lag. Afterwards, though...ETH is going to be business currency of the future.

Checked and Kek'd
Praise Kek!!

look how much better ethereum atms look

bitcoin atms looks like a vending machine in comparison

>assuming we don't achieve singularity by then

browse Veeky Forums more

all this computer science mumbo-jumbo can be translated to this:
> having a powerful internal language may lead to security problems, exploits and low performance.

And this might become a problem in the future, I think.

hahaha fuck off with your meme magic. i bought bitcoin from the machine on the right at a convenience store

>Eth ATM
>Has a BTC logo on the side

It's real..

youtube.com/watch?&v=cdLZMbafvuo

that machine can sell bitcoin too, you dumbfuck

I just found out I live by bitcoin ATM. Went in and bought $240 worth. I saw it was currently trading at $2399 and exchange rate was around $215 at the time. Never again. Got cucked on fees

Introducing Google Blockchain™ and Google Coin™

All your gains are now belong to us

yup, i paid fucking 30% fees. only now am i in the green

Bitcoin has many real world uses.
What use does ETH have except being a convoluted Bitcoin clone?
And I mean actual uses, not theoretical uses that are so promising and the next big thing yet for some reason nobody has implemented it yet

I would kill my self. Because then we've truly lost.

i wish i could buy bitcoin from an ATM without the fuckhuge fees. all the ones around me are ~15% except one that is about 30 miles away at ~7. not even worth driving that far for the gas money alone id say

no one wants bitcoin, because it's old, takes forever to get your coins, etc.

you sound really mad, didn't get on the rocket to the moon? tehehe

Quite the opposite.. A company as big as Google giving validation to the crypto marketplace would be HUGE for all crypto.

i am mad at fake news. i am all in on eth you dumbass who can't make a proper rebuttal except for, "you jelly you missed out on the moon mission hehe"

Bitcoin takes 10 minutes and Ethereum takes 12 seconds.

No one wants to wait 10 minutes to buy something.

Also Ethereum has a lot more sophisticated technology and banking companies backing it.

Also Ethereum is turing complete while Bitcoin is stack based.

Bitcoin technology < Ethereum technology

Bitcoin was a really innovated idea. But we really need a replacement if we're going to bring cryptocurrency to the whole world.

>written february of last year
desu if people HAD "fallen" for the (((scam))) they'd be fucking loading by now.

Greg Maxwell is a legend. Only /r/btc mongs are haters.

Also it's fun an Vitalik nuthugger is talking about spergs.

I'll be on immortality drugs bought by my BTC holdings, no diapers for me.

ETH will never surpass BTC because it's a meme.

Bitcoin IS the killer app: digital decentralized gold with fast decentralized money on top (lightning network)

Smart contracts can work as BTC sidechains if they ever prove to ve viable anyway (see rootstock)

There's nothing wrong with making money, just be aware of ETH being facebook and BTC myspace, that type of shit, is a complete meme.

>you sound really mad, didn't get on the rocket to the moon? tehehe
>buy now

can i go sleep guys

B T F O !!!!!!
SHADILAY

Watch and learn:
youtube.com/watch?v=gqD0Rau-Qew

Psychic eth trader says it will go up to $330 or so

Bitcoin = asphalt
Etherium = solar roadways

New guy here. do i get in on Eth now? I can't imagine it going down anytime soon

There's no need for BTC to go away for ETH to be king. In fact I think BTC dying would only hurt the reputation of cryptos before they even take on mainstream success.

I think we're in the same period of time as kids messing around with early internet before anyone even saw the potential that it really had.
If there was some equity to be bought for the internet back then, you'd be a billionaire just for holding one.

Yeah. It will go up to $300 or more once chinese buy in.

I'll just post this without comment

fuck it i go sleep

Fuck off idiot, people have been posting this since ETH was $1

>ETH w-will never surpass BTC!

These will make for some good screenshots down the road.

Thats the rationale that kept me from buying bitcoin at $9 then $30 then even $500. I figured it was about to fall apart any second. But fuck that. Im willing to put some money on the line. Also, if you have a different coin you have more faith in I am very interested.

Praise KEK.

Why are we ALWAYS "THERE"?!??!!

when will Elon Musk open his own altcoin? that's the real question

>bitcoin atms looks like a vending machine in comparison
The btc one literally says "vending machine" right on the sign

FTFY

Because those idiots have no idea how the market works. They are just trying to justify their sell orders that fucked them over because ETH keeps rising and rising.

>event with the phases clearly labeled, idiots still can't figure out where the arrow goes

I'll give you a hint, the bear trap was on Friday.

rolandkofler.github.io/flipper/

Can anybody help me? I've just started out and I've put a couple of hundred into bictoin, buying a mixture or lt, eth and btc, but I can't sell because selling isn't enable in Australia yet. How do I go about moving my coins somewhere that I can sell them?

Inthereum BTFO again

Tfw stratis litteraly solves every one of ethereums problems:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=L6K_efczCZE

China's OKCoin gets its hands on ETH June 1st, this shit is going up you dumbfuck nigger

I'll post it again

>litteraly

litteraly

>gives convolutes excuses
>eth rising like crazy
>bitniggers market cap bleeding away
Flippening before eoy

Where will ETH be in a year?

$5

Forgive me it's 4am

unironically $400

>Eth will never go below 200 again

getting awfully close though

On the left side are pumpers pushing the failed btc. On the right side are geeks pushing the rising eth.
I'll choose eth over btc.

>bitcoin is real
>ethereum is imaginary dogshit

It doesn't matter if if temporarily surpasses BTC with dumb corporate hype money, the fundamentals remain shit and tending to 0.

at $233

let's go over that $235 wall pls

still not getting media attention yet, wait till it beat btc market cap

>It doesn't matter if if temporarily surpasses BTC with dumb corporate hype money, the fundamentals remain shit and tending to 0.
>it doesn't matter if you're successful in your 20's and 30's because we're all going to die eventually! s-so take that! that's why I don't care about making money, y-you r-rich d-d-douchebag...!

C O P E : The Thread

mother fucker looks like Vin Diesel kek

It really seems like most people on here think that ETH is "Muh bitcoin with, like apps and stuff".

>Not necessarily; Including transactions increases your orphan rate, and the cost of getting orphaned is denominated in ETH, so the gas price miners are willing to accept should go up as the ETH price does.

> This means that as the price of ETH goes up, the utility of the network goes down. Hurray, we figured out how to do a stablecoin!

What this means is when the ETH network has actually achieved some level of adoption the price of the ETH token is designed to hover around a relatively stable price.

What you have now is tech-retards who think ETH is just Bitcoin 2.0 and will behave like Bitcoin did in regards to price, but in reality it's a completely different concept.

Send coins to independant reserve (Google it) and withdraw to aud

>What you have now is tech-retards who think ETH is just Bitcoin 2.0 and will behave like Bitcoin did in regards to price
And that's good, retards is how you make bank, all these markets are meme-driven

I already convert to ETH to move my money between Bittrex and Gemini when I want to withdraw to USD. Decent speed and very cheap transaction fees.