DONT FUCKING SELL YOUR STRATIS

THIS COIN IS THE ONLY TRUMP CARD WE GOT AGAINST ETHEREUM FROM TAKING OVER THE MARKET, HOLD THE LINE MEN AND STAND STRONG

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_lLJGvygENo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw invested in ETH and Stratis

fuckin these bitches
im holdin this stratis

For someone just learning about Stratis what makes you say it's a trump card again Ethereum?

I'm not sure if I should wait for a dip or buy even more in case it moons...

I'm literally 50/50 in ETH STRAT kek

ALL HANDS ON DECK!!! DONT LET THE WHALES GET YOUR STRATIS THIS THING WILL GO THROUGH THE FUCKING CHARTS JUST HOLD THE LINE, THIS IS THE ONLY THING WE GOT LEFT TO STOP ETHEREUM IN ITS TRACK DON'T LET THEM WIN

IF YOU MISSED EVERY SINGLE MOON COIN IN THE PAST THIS IS YOUR GOLDEN CHANCE TO UNFUCK YOURSELF FOR YOUR WHOLE LIFE, DON'T LET ETH TAKE OVER DOMINANCE OF THE MARKET

Jesus christ this rise, do I just keep buying?

all my assets are in ETH, should I drop like 25% and buy into Stratis?

KEEP BUYING!! THIS COIN WILL GET PAST THE SHITTY RIPPLE COIN AND MAKE IT DEAD FOR GOOD, THIS IS THE ONLY THING WE GOT AGAINST ETHEREUM TRUST ME BIZ JUST WATCH THE VIDS YOU'LL BE BTFO

THIS COIN HAS HAD ONLY A FEW MONTHS OF LIFE AND THE ONLY DIRECTION IT WENT IS UP!!

DO NOT FUCK THIS UP

DO NOT FUCK THIS UP

>guys dont sell at moon ATH, hold and buy more.....
>.... so i can sell ;^)

If it dips I'm selling my litecoin and going all in on STRAT

>all in on ETH/STRAT
So how long are you guys keeping money in bitcoin? The writing is on the wall in my book.

How can I get some? Don't see it on shapeshift

it's on bittrex

Stratis and ETH are not competing with Bitcoin. They do entirely different things and serve different purposes.

The Flippening is bullshit and FOMO hype, and I say this as someone with 1000 STRAT, 70 ETH and 0 BTC.

>still thinking it won't flip
Its going to flip, I don't get how people are still in denial about this.
>But Ethereum isn't a currency
For not being a currency it does a hell of a lot better than bitcoin. Doesn't cost over $1 per transaction and doesn't take nearly as long. Ethereum can do everything that bitcoin can plus some.

Bitcoin is adopting Segwit on August 1st.

The days of slow transaction and high fees are coming to an end.

dont fuck this coin up for me lads
>he got in at $2
I know people got a butt load at 20 cents
i need this one!

Then in August maybe it can start clawing back some marketcap %.

DIP WHEN

When I sold all my bitcoin and ETH, this is what I went into

Should stabilize a bit before going up again

What about ETC?

hahaha i fuckng knew it, as SOON as i bought strat, it started to plummet. every fucking time

Way to ruin it for everyone faggot!

it's because you're a sheep

sheepy sheepy sheep

you go in when they want you to, so they can dump on you

sheep

go baa baa for me

HOLD THE LINE

yeah im honestly noticing, (not sure if this is normal) but literally the only coins that are even moving and have action in them are eth and strat. everything else hasnt budged in hours

sleeping giant, buy and hold, ETC is big.

saged

>dropped like a fucking rock

Who here got BTFO in today's P&D?

market manipulation

they want people to get frustrated (because there are a lot of bag holders from the crash still, the green doesn't matter, flat fiat price is still down) and sell out to go into those two that are sky rocketing

of course, you can imagine what happens when they do. Bye bye ETH and STRAT.

RIP Strasis. Glad I got out as it started to drop