Quest for the next STRATIS

Alrighty boys, we all want to get rich here but no one had the hindsight to get on the STRATIS rocket to the moon.

This thread is to talk about future potential coins that could see STRATIS numbers in ROI. Personally, I think Bancor could reach some good numbers a year or two from now, and ETH is only going to go up probably 2 - 5x more than what it is now.

>The next Stratis

That's Stratis right now. We might not be on the end of this ride now

stratis 2 tha stratosphere!!

Basically this, stratis has gone up 5x in the past two weeks and basically doubled from yesterday, it's been on the crawl up but everyone has been looking for random PnDs instead of a solid coin.

>86000% in one year
I had $10k to invest a year ago. I could have been a fucking multi-millionaire in one year by doing absolutely nothing...

I legitimately want to end myself right now.

But its time is gone, it won't grow like it has been doing, so we have to search for a new one, I would't get in STRAT now

I remember people saying this at $20 ETH.

>80 000% + roi in one year

5k in this and my life, my families would have fundamentally changed for the better. i could live the life i want and ascend from the insanity of modern wage slavery.

I need to stop being a lazy cunt, buckle down and SEARCH for the next 'strattis' tier opportunity because in this crypto market it WILL happen again. Ive made a significant amount of money in crypto after entering only last month, i have 600k dgb, 100k xby and 20 eth. These coins most likely wont produce life changing returns(at least not in the next 2 years). An upcoming ICO will.

So we have to find what exactly made strattis such a success and what upcoming project share the same qualities. the only thing of promise i have seen so far is Bancor. I will continue to research but in the end i will probably just throw money at the best opportunities.

Join me on this journey boyos.

Bancor famalam

Says who?

this trend is crazy. just steady gains for a week. buying in.

best technique for this stuff is just to have a job/source of income and then just pump as much of it into these coins as possible without ever selling or withdrawing, provided crypto doesn't have a huge crash you're bound to have an extreme roi

I'm considering Basic Attention Token and Bancor. I don't know what to do. Stratis seemed like a really good idea.

Every time I try to sell for a little profit my investments die, should I dump these coins for STRATIS?

Don't beat yourself up to much. You have to make a little money to have the money to just be able to put in $5k into something. (unless you aready do)

Most people didn't have crypto money at the start of the year but now people have made $10k-$20k + like me

Pretty easy for me to just yolo $5k into Bancor now, which I plan to do. I don't think I'll lose money on it anyway.

Most solidest coin tech wise crossed with being undervalued is DigiByte, and it's not close.

You do know what happened at the end of that scene right? Going all in on bitcoin pronto

Ubiq

DGB about to pump again

I'm discouraged by the BAT fud but I'm still putting 0.5-1 ETH into it because inferior coins have still had fantastic ico's.

>these digits

i have enough to put 5k into bancor and am pretty sure i will at this point. god speed my man

what about Exscudo? his ico its about to end, and seems solid not like 100x roi but solid

I Tried to shill Ubiq here before the last two pumps

Its still low. To me anything under 1$ is an absolute bargain

But do your DD. Join the slack, see for yourself

Its currently my second biggest hold after ETH

How tf do you buy into the bancor ico?

Stellar Lumens XLM (STR on Polo)
stellar.org

RLC, if you're not filling your bags now under 22k kill yourself.

I also tried to shill GameCredits here while it was under 10k, and was abused for my troubles, the idiots of Veeky Forums prefer chasing shitcoin pumps, if it doesn't rise the second they buy it, it's a vaporware scam, just quietly fill your bag and let Veeky Forums stay poor.

>See who uses Stellar
>Connecting 5 Telcos in Nigeria
>As a licensed mobile money operator, Parkway uses the Stellar network to connect Nigeria’s 5 major telcos, enabling customers of different MM services to send money to one another.
I see you're betting on the nigerian prince market, such a man of culture

Darcrus. Under the radar. Marketing will start soon.

XBY

RLT RLT RLT RLT RLT

watch this space.

bump this thread. this is the discussion at hand

Research Ubiq (UBQ). Undervalued by 30x.

what makes you guys think darcrus will take off?

Elevator pitch? UBIQ sounds like it's in direct competition with ETH

bancor cant be the next strattis because it is raising too much money and its start market cap will be way too high

stratis only raised about $600k and thus had exponential room to grow, whereas if bancor is 10 mil + it simply cant make god tier returns

Used to be called Jumbucks.

Stratis is arguably better than ETH and is still extremely undervalued atm. Has potential to reach $10, $20 and in the future, $50 or even ETH levels.

>guaranteed 10x vs shotgun investing good ICOs with minor chance of 10000x
>choose the YOLO option
You're a man of godly taste, user.

then what do you suggest nigga

Invest in esper, put it on wallet and dont ever check the prices in at least one year. You'll see wonder.

Source: I know the dev team and what's behind the scene.

Solid investments in my opinion:
Stratis.
PIVX.
ETH.
ETC- Don't underestimate Ethereum Classic, it's more popular than ETH on China and South Korea and has potential to grow.
BTC- Too big to fail.
Monero.
DGB.

I would say Golem, but that one isn't looking so good lately.

so icos are for the long run

i need some cash on hand to catch pump and dumps because i would need the cash for other stratis and other shitcoints/eth