Get Rich Niqqas

Can't wait to be rich off of this, all of you nocoiners and weak hands will never taste the sweet power of this much profit.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1434700.0
discord.gg/hhYP8yT
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

37 mil hold. Dev is team regularly in Discord. They're passionate about what they do. I look forward to seeing where this coin goes.

im not sure what coin this circa 2000 AMD gpu logo is for, but enlighten me

>dev team is active
>coin is so cheap it's practically free for nocoiners
why not buy, people are retarded, this is how people get rich starting off of at this low of a price baka.

This ESPER? How's the road map

What coin famarino? Will buy into your pump

discord gg/M6P4Nb

Not even really a pump, this is the discord the dev is active in.

And yeah, this is Espers, you'll be hearing a lot more of it very soon.

where can I buy?

novaexchange is where i got mine, DO NOT BUY FROM YOBIT, those are the old chain yobit sucks they didnt swap,
check the announcement for more info

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1434700.0

roadmap is here, dev is working on android wallet right now, along with messenging, much more to come afterwords

Can anyone shed some light on what is the purpose of this coin?

I mean what is the main selling point?

RDD is for social media tip
XVG is true anonymous blockchain transaction
MOON is for scamming noobs and teach them a lesson

what about ESP?

As soon as I see the potential, that 1.7 BTC sell wall at 5 satoshi on nova will be eaten.

Espers is capable of having many uses, it's not just a single focus coin. Cryptocoderz has been focusing on the platform rather than finding uses, making sure the blockchain is secure and perfectly functional. I can see Espers being used for anything between social media tipping to paying for goods/services. Cryptocoderz has also brough up implementing a "darksend" option within the wallet like INSN has, which facilitates truly untraceable transactions. Anyway, does a coin need to have a main focus? Did bitcoin have one?

Don't compare this shit to bitcoin..

There are lots of shitcoins out there which is just a copy paste of other shitcoin without any use at all.

I see esper using its own algorithm so that's a good start

I don't care if you miss out or not dude, if you don't see anything in it then don't get in. It's your decision, it's not my job to convince you of anything.

why salty you shithead

I want to buy this coin, I ask the community about the function. It's simple, I'm not even FUDding this.

jesus what an annoying cunt.

get in the discord im just tired my bad

discord.gg/hhYP8yT

Thanks, will join

Is this coin mineable?

what is the meme value?
do they have an aggressive meme warfare strategy?

damn, im only about 12mil, will i too, make it?

What exchange is this shitcoin on?

novaexchange is where i bought it from, its on several others but i suggest nova