What the hell is XtraBYtes?

Redpill me on XBY. Funny name, weirdo marketing guy, smells like a scam (literally built on a scam coin), no product, but something tells me it's not... I currently am holding 100,000 and seeing steady profits. Thoughts?

>scam

you said it yourself

High risk, possibly big gains. Tech still not confirmed to work. Who knows. Shows potential.

You holding any? I realize it's a huge gamble. But I'd rather put my money in XBY then some confirmed shit coin with dubious tech like SIA.

Contemplating moving 4BTC into this fucker

Bout 250k from 220 sat
Feeling good about the last few days of gains

I wouldn't recommend it unless you have a fetish for losing money to PnD's.

Proof?
ANN and Slack seem very progressive

Agreed. That's the selling point to me. Seems like a strong and growing community.

>I have 20k
Can I still make it?

320k here.

BEST TO GET IN WHILE YOU CAN THE NEW PROOF OF SIGNATURE TECH GOES LIVE SOON

Nice. 180k more for a node

I also like how they haven't immediately gone to big exchanges. Big hype increases expectations, and they're obviously working towards them but not quite at that stage yet.
Very promising.

It's for people like you who are retarded enough to buy 100,000 of something while knowing it's a scam but wanting to believe it isn't

Same here, bought more or less that amount for the same price.

Market cap is going up again so it might allow for decent gains. If they can go through with their claims then it'll be a good money maker in the medium term. For the moment it's mostly talk.

Genesis block dropping this weekend!!
1500 sat next week

Not sure if scam or not, there's no real evidence either way, but anything you are told comes from a guy hodling massive bags and is the only person allowed to be in contact with the dev. Proceed with caution.

it's not a scam

>scam meme
"Scam" has become Veeky Forums's racist. It holds no more meaning anymore because its used so often.

don't say i didn't warn ya

Scam confirmed

this

It is not gambling because you can exchange your money when you want. There is no reason to lose it all like in gambling.

I have 100k XBY and I'm working with the developers.

You realize if it comes out that it's a scam you will not be able to exchange anything

how do i know that you retarded bitch said the same about ethereum a year ago haha people like you deserve to be broke

your TA is lacking dear sir

Holy shit it's mooning again

Didn't read other responses.

This coin has a new proof that allows faster, more secure transactions. Like overly-secure lol. The only reason it won't catch on is if they market it poorly. Even then, this shit is easily worth 40 cents even if it's abandoned. HODL for now my man. The team making this shit happen has literally barely gotten started and it's got more backing then ETH did.

The future is so bright you don't need eyes.

>This coin has a new proof that allows faster, more secure transactions. Like overly-secure lol. The only reason it won't catch on is if they market it poorly. Even then, this shit is easily worth 40 cents even if it's abandoned. HODL for now my man. The team making this shit happen has literally barely gotten started and it's got more backing then ETH did.

Please invite me into your pump and dump group

ALSO! this was built on a scam coin that the dev bought and was scammed on and he wanted to make people's coins actually worth something so instead of making a new coin he took over this one and has actually made people who were scammed before the new team a shitload of money.

He's a pretty nice guy, desu. It would have been easier for him to just make a new coin but he wanted to help people.

Whatever dude.

You can go about thinking everything is a PnD or you can do some fucking research.
I give literally zero shits if you buy this coin. It doesn't need you to pump it because it's actually a good coin.

I don't think everything is a PnD, just this you paranoid autist. There are tons of coins with actual dev teams, with actual tech that you could invest into. This coin is literally a shot in the dark.

One completely anonymous "genius deaf developer" and one completely incompetent marketing "expert" that wastes his time yelling at trolls.

The funny part about you fucking idiots is that I'm going to make a profit off your sheer unwillingness to look at the facts objectively. I will buy this coin and I will hand you my bags on the way out.

Screenshotted for future lols