Speculation thread on ETH and XRP

ETH and XRP are the exact opposite in charts right now, it's pretty nuts

I don't know how long ETH has looked like that in the market depth, but last week monday bitcoin looked like that, got driven up til friday and took a big fucking shit down everyone's throats

XRP is the exact opposite, with very high sell pressure, most likely for whales to accumulate

anyone better than I am at TA want to guess how high ETH will go before it tanks? Kind of interested in shorting it, but the wall on BTC drove it up like 800$ before it crashed

I'm assuming XRP is setting up to go to a new ATH

Pic is eth

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/ripple-and-xrp-are-more-stable-than-you-think_us_591cb3bee4b0b28a33f62915
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SIck SHILL.
XRP doesn't get me hard.

This is XRP

Xrp will get pumped. Announcements next month. Dunno if it will go that high tho.

I'm not shilling, biz cannot effect coins with this high a volume.

You're delusional if you think this board can effect either coin in the slightest

This is omni, looked very similar to ETH but I think the buy wall is being pulled on it right now

atm its all based on hype.

both ETH and XRP are poised to become some of the strongest crypto's in the world.

I dont want to hear you cucks talking about "oh my big banks" n shit. If you dont bet on the shit the banks and big corps are backing you are hands down one of the dumbest people on this board. which is sad because the average IQ is probably only 95.

ETH and XRP have been in a reverse relationship for a little while now. The ETH run has demolished it though. I wonder if XRP will still be where the money runs to once ETH drops.

yeah I think the volume on ETH like...tripled in a day and it was already at 50k

It looks like we might be about to find out.

ah yeah that was quite a dip on eth

I'm thinking it'll take a few stages if it's really just going to mimic bitcoin's fall

from what I remember friday there was the initial drop as the buy wall was getting pulled, then the wall stopped getting pulled and the price went back a bit before committing harakiri a few hours later

looks like bitcoin decided to resume it's crash too

in for a painful one

kinda scary how accurately the coins are following fib levels

>eth's growth been suppressed at 200€ for 5 straight hours
Yeah, uncanny how whatever TA shilling prophecy self-fulfills, really activates my gonads famalam.

is xrp fucked, i kept holding despite heavy loss and waiting for it to come back.
should i sell, i would lose .25 bitcoins if i sell it this late now.

my guts says hold.

hold. only way you lose money is if u sell

thanks

The TA charts look crazy for XRP. Its going to do something in the next few hours/days....r right guys?

we're at a critical point for XRP

looks like a breakout flag pattern will occur very soon, just in time for XRP's events on june 1st

would probably be a bad idea to sell now

DGB had the same pattern (flag breakout) and set a new ATH, which is generally what that pattern is for

I am slightly worried about this dragonfly doji appearing on both 30min and 1h charts at the ATH. Thoughts?

forgot image

Sure. Check out for any announcement/excuse for the whales to pump it without being that painfully obvious and it will rise like a motherfucker.

Rumor has it June 1st apparently according to user a few post up

generally XRP and ETH go in opposite patterns, and I think XRP will take off soon due to that flag pattern looking like its coming to an end

the fact that the dragonfly doji appeared at the same time as the XRP flag breakout seems pretty telling for the short term of both coins

I understand that ETH has great technology behind the coin, one of the founders was part of the original Bitcoin team.

But wtf does XRP even have? What's the point of XRP? What makes XRP different from all other cryptos?

huffingtonpost.com/entry/ripple-and-xrp-are-more-stable-than-you-think_us_591cb3bee4b0b28a33f62915

this was linked to me in another thread.
literally written at the absolute peak of the pump 2 weeks ago

Love you guys, since you mentioned it will raise, i kept lookig and saw the whale pulling and sold it for 10450 in an instant

>dragonfly doji
holy fucking hell stop making up shitty words just to describe a fucking 2D graph that goes up and down randomly

The names all apply to actual patterns/formations. Look them up if you are so confused. They will probably give you further insight into trading methods with practice.

it nothing, just a guy rubbing his hand behind the post

it's all made up bullshit

Yeah, no.

no matter what the previous candle sticks say, if it goes up, people will say it was X pattern
if it goes down, they will say it was a Y pattern all along.
there is always a pattern. But there are too many variables to actually predict anything

Someone finally sees the truth.

You continue to not understand. You don't somehow read one formation out of another just because price action did something.

You are confusing technical analysis with some weird pseudo-clairvoyant mental gymnastics.

TA gives you a set of scenarios, which have through decades of observation and practice proven to hold intrinsic value in the collective minds and eyes of the market masses. This value and their effects on investor psychology have been noted to produce statistically relatively significant and recurring results in most market asset scenarios. It's simply statistics at work. Successfully identifying various signals, patterns and trends will give an investor a statistically significant advantage over just doing whatever feels good at the moment.

It's not absolute truth, but it's a glimpse at potential future truths.

So if I identified a bearish dragonfly doji at the very peak of ETH's ATH on both 30min and 1h charts, but market sentiment defied it and kept on rallying, then it's not "people pulling random word combinations out their asses and calling bullshit formations". It's simply the odds not favouring that particular analysis.

Crypto in general gives zero fucks about TA until volume becomes large enough to not be subject to regular manipulation and scheming.

>Not only is there a finite amount of XRP — just as with Bitcoin — XRP is actually a deflationary cryptocurrency,
>which means that a tiny amount of XRP is permanently shredded after each transaction

thats it im going in

hodl me user

Brace yourself user. XRP is not for the faint of heart, or weak handed.

i held btc for so long without checking my wallet file that its all gone ¯\_(:D)_/¯

Amen to that, I got in months ago and I've been tempted so many times to get off this rocket with the past few weeks of turbulence. But my momma didn't raise no bitch. Pic related, my hands...