Roma Invicta!

Romaboo thread.

The thread were we can just let loose all our Rome fanboy-ism in a safe environment.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cz2qu7Sow2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=mue9FuANpAA
strawpoll.me/12136185
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caracalla
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3078943/Buy-house-gorgeous-Italian-countryside-just-1-Village-homes-given-away-stop-blight-ghost-towns-ll-need-promise-18-000-up.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cool video on Roman government.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cz2qu7Sow2Y

Justinian I was the greatest Roman Emperor everyone who disagrees is a Latin-fetishist cuck

youtube.com/watch?v=mue9FuANpAA

Alexander's Hellenistic empire>Roman empire/Republic

Rome is pretty cool tho

Why cant you normies into Vespasian

I just finished reading Legionary.

The bants are pretty good and it actually provided me with a few things I didn't know, and one thing I wish I wasn't told.

>mfw I found out how Legionaries washed their asses

We should restore Rome.

Have our own senate, buy some land, I'd be great.

Would want to fight for the republic along with caesar

Alexander was a flash in the pan. Rome lasted for centuries.

>caesar
>for the republic

What you meant to say was Manius Curius Dentatus .

The senpai

Why don't you fags take the full romapill and become a Roman pagan? The most based classical religion by far.
You're not a true Romaboo if you're not.

This thread is my jam

Just kys

>emporers
>great

Libertas et Res Publica

What's Augustus trying to say in this tongue twister of a quote?

How did they wash their bums?

Ave Caesar!

"people listened to me when I was young, so listen to me now faggots"

I have the urge to move to Italy, buy a cheap villa in a ghost town (plenty of those in central Italy as people move to the cities for work) and LARPing as a Roman. I mean dressing as one and decorating my house like one.

I can't be the only one who wants to do this.

Communal sponges on sticks that they washed by dunking into buckets of water.

Not Roman but this always makes me laugh.

That sounds so good pham

No one was worthy of him

>Asatruar is popular despite only a fraction of the Indo-European population realistically being able to practice it under the conditions specified
>Hellenismos is not only far more known about in every way, but also easier to access for the right people
I'll never understand it desu.

She looks a lot like her father.
Would of have been a great fuck, lads.

Didnt all Romans do this?

>tfw you will never own a private poo sponge

Probably but you are missing the key word here:

>Communal

apparently she offered herself up to random men on the street at night

I have a few more after this, going to brb for a bit.

Blue arms and armor a best.

Red arms and armor a shit.

delet

>safe environment.
No wonder this forum is so slow, you want to be circle jerking faggots.

A forum by definition is the exchange of views, which results in a common understanding of a problem.

You might as well be jacking off in here.

masturbation is an inferior form of pleasure
I'd rather fuck my boyslave

fuck off cicero no one likes you

YES
PLEASE
I want this to be my life.

>>>/carthage/

strawpoll.me/12136185

Marius or Sulla?
Catalina or Cicero?
Caesar or Cato?
these are question we all have to ask ourselves

The architecture of the typical domus is legit great and i want to build a house that way some day.

>Interior, central courtyard with all rooms connected to it and making it a big open space
>Rows of columns and gardens with fountains and small crops at the back

He's dressed as Hercules

Every time I think I Rome I always look at it longingly ;_;

Come back .. please ..

Why Vespasian tho?

Yesssssssss, take me with you as your boy slave lover and do what you will of me

Wow, Hannibal looked good

Roman Empire is best empire.

I need some books. I've read Gibbon but haven't read anything else that deals with Rome exclusively. So I'd like to bring myself up to the 21st century.

What are the standards?

Mithras and the ancestors are the only truly Roman cults.

The pantheon gods just weren't as connected with the people.

What's your point? He would dress as hercules in the arena and kill wild beasts.

Marius, Cicero, Caesar

>Trajan
FTFY

I know you're baiting, but for those that don't know, the image in question is of Caracalla.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caracalla

It's generally held that young people should listen to old people because they are wiser and more experienced. Augustus, as an old man, is emphasising his greatness even more by saying that when he was young old men listened to *him*.

>there will never be pop history on the Tetrarchy period

why live

As an actual Roman polytheist, I agree with this statement.

Asatru is okay, but so many pagans are taken in by Wicca (which is a made-up religion dating back to the 1950's) or Druidry, which is just Celtic savagery bullshit that has been dolled up by Yeats and other Celtic Romanticists.

Some memes about Varus and loss of three legions?

Probably gonna get made fun of even here but this is my shitty tattoo I started. Gonna be adding in the future some kind of sleeve I think. I kinda wanted a eagle standard but figured Id be just called a neo nazi and have trouble explaining.

why don't we all do this and found a new rome?

Salve guys I'm looking for pic related but I can't find it anyone got a link or something?

Why not the Luperca?

Or a laurel triumph, an arch and a vase of wine

Or you could embrace the uncomfortable imagery and cross a fasces, a gladius and a scale

We should build a small Roman LARP settlement. We could easily get 1,000+ people from around the world to help us. Everyone would have a role: guards, farmers, elected officials. Do what you want and live in your villa with a qt 3.14 puellae where our Numidian slaves cater to our needs.

hnng sounds like the ultimate dream, lads

I've enjoyed Adrian Goldsworthy. Don't know what the autists here think about him tho, so I don't know if he's "Veeky Forums approved"

I would offer 1000 bulls to the gods for this

Where would it be user

I know that there's hundreds of medieval LARPer settlements around Europe, but they really need to build a Roman one.

Italy. There's thousands of ghost towns in rural communities as people move to the cities for work. Land is practically free out there.

> Land is practically free out there

source m8? I want to emigrate

Just to add on to this, we could be like the American Amish, but a Roman version.

You'll have to search real estate sites specific to the province you're interested in, but here's an article about it.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3078943/Buy-house-gorgeous-Italian-countryside-just-1-Village-homes-given-away-stop-blight-ghost-towns-ll-need-promise-18-000-up.html This article is sort of dumb because it lists a 'catch', but you get the gist of it. Not every town is like this.

This is the only decent article in English I could find, but my Italian friend says that housing is really cheap in some provinces. Just use Google Translate and use Italian real estate websites. English websites will give you expensive listings.

I have to explain the Roman writing enough I live in the South I don't need skin heads and black people getting irrate for the wrong reasons. But the Luperca isnt a terrible idea.

Is far right only in Attila or can you get it in Rome II?