Should poor people banned from having children ?

Should poor people banned from having children ?

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-28437829
news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/doctors-remove-20cm-tail-from-indian-boy/news-story/a6f28575087c984237033ae1e6c50704
theguardian.com/global-development-professionals-network/2016/jan/11/population-growth-in-africa-grasping-the-scale-of-the-challenge
tradingeconomics.com/sub-saharan-africa/fertility-rate-total-births-per-woman-wb-data.html
data.un.org/Data.aspx?q=Sub-Saharan Africa&d=PopDiv&f=variableID:54;crID:947
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, there needs to be a cheap labor force and robots aren't cheap enough yet to replace them

If Afria's population isn't controlled one way or another, the planet is going to have famine within 50 years and just about all the flora/fauna in Africa is going to be wiped out. Te problem is that Africans used to have 9 kids and 2 would survive. Now, with Western medicine they are still having 9 kids but all 9 are surviving. Entire towns in places like Senegal have been emptied of males who all headed to Europe.

>one child policy
>wah wah anti human rights worst shit ever
>meanwhile in india and africa children being shitted out to live awful lives of malnutrition, birth defects and suffering

What did the west mean by this? For reference:

bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-28437829
news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/doctors-remove-20cm-tail-from-indian-boy/news-story/a6f28575087c984237033ae1e6c50704

very educated opinion from someone who has done a lot of reading on the subject right here.

Those places will be permanently poor.

How many great and influential people have there been in history, who were raised/started out 'poor' and yet didn't give up, struggled onwards and as they grew, ultimately achieved more than their wealthier peers in childhood?
Where there's opportunity and a will, there's hope.

If by 'poor' you mean ' third world poverty', which includes severe starvation and non-existent hygiene that's a different story. I don't know enough about the situation in places like Africa to really offer an opinion.

Even if you dont mean "third world poverty" I am sure that by every "great person that was born poor" there were thousands who lived like shit.

If you kill the poor, the next poorest people will be the newly poor, repeat until everyone is dead.

Rich people literally cannot exist without poor people

Nothing wrong with killing everyone by a majority vote.
Democracy.

>very educated opinion
you're trying to be sarcastic, but this is exactly what the data shows. Nothing funnier than people without a brain in their head trying to take the piss out of someone who DOES know the subject, and thus only making themselves look stupid. The data bears out exactly what I said of one tracks the rise in Africa's population from the early 20th century to predictions for 2050 (which have now been revised upwards 3x since they were first made in 2010).

you are aware African flora and fauna is on the cusp of what the WWO is calling a "mass extinction level event?" Want to take a guess as to what the primary cause is? And yes, you'll respond "muh oil," but that's really only an issue in Nigeria and it's nowhere near what one will see..for example in Amazon tributaries like the Napo in Ecuador.

And if anyone thinks the chinese are going to slow any process of extracting resources or labour out of concern for wildlife, the Chinese predilection for "shark fin soup" and using shavings of Rhino horn as a sexual aid should put that too rest.

Be careful who who you challenge here, idiot. Not everyone is as dumb as you and every once in a while you'll find someone who will make you his monkey and knows a lot more about the subject than you can even aspire to know.

The west needs someone to sew those 5$ shirts.

Damn you wrecked the poor faggot.

The chinese extraction of resources out of Africa is concerning but it's probably not accurate to link it to fetishes over rhino horns.

>taking extrapolations seriously

go home and get your shine box. You lost. Badly.

>average /pol/ poster

no, all people should be banned from having children

god had the right idea with the flood, but he fucked it up by keeping noah alive

>Nothing funnier than people without a brain in their head trying to take the piss out of someone who DOES know the subject

If you 'knew the subject' you wouldn't be spouting stuff like:

> Te problem is that Africans used to have 9 kids and 2 would survive. Now, with Western medicine they are still having 9 kids but all 9 are surviving

1. You grouped all of Africa together as if Algerian & Nigerian are comparable in anyway

2. You threw up bogus figures off the top of your head that showcase beyond a doubt that you absolutely no idea what the real figures for infant mortality in Africa are today, let alone what they were decades ago.

3. Most Africans with access to "western medicine" live in cities which historically ALWAYS depresses birthrates. Africa is undergoing rapid urbanization and as they move into cities they don't have '9 kids' anymore.

Basically you're either stupid or so biased that you can only interpret bits of data to support an assumption that you're already convinced of.

Agree in the sense that the extinction of rhinos isn't what's going to really "put os over the top" as far as destroying that ecosystem, but it really shows just a complete lack of any empathy or awareness for wha the desire fort this particularly unusual commodity is causing.

Once Whites became aware that they were truly having a potentially irreversible impact on the fauna and thus ecosystem, large-scale hunting, the ivory trade,, that was all outlawed.

what a mistake the Brits made living up their African colonies. What good has come of it Zimbabwe threw the White farmers off their land and gave it to his cronies. The land has gone unused, Zimbabwe is always either in a famine or an inflation crisis, and now South Africa is headed the same way.

Just last month, giraffes were put on the WWO endangered list for the first time. Gorillas are getting are moving further down the list as what the UN polices calls "civil unrest" spreads and increasing amounts of bush are cut to feed a growing population.

you can make all the moral judgements you want, but when Ebola broke out, Africa should have been put under quarantine for a few years and it should have been allowed to depopulate a large part of the continent.

to an extent, I subscribe to the idea of "Gaia's Revenge." I think when certain ecosystems are under threat, nature has evolved a way (not suggesting it's conscious) of weeding out the problem. If the West would stop fixing it and just let nature take its toll, Africa would be safe.

the harsh reality is that the average IQ in much of sub-saharan Africa is around 60. You provide people at this IQ levels with weapons and other modern tools and it only lets to bad things (see crisis in Haiti, which although not really sub-Saran is populated by former slaves from the US).

You spouted your usual PC bullshit without saying a word. The part of Africa is known as the Magreb (take a note). your point about cities and the proximity to disease is completely offset by the fact that they generally have access to clean water.
By "WESTERN MEDICINE," it's understood that includes sanitation, vaccines, and other measures.
Further, the estimated African birthrate is indeed, according to latest UN health reports, between 8.4 and 8.8. Why do people keep trying to test their Pc bullshit on someone whose job depends on knowing this stuff?

>er stupid or so biased
Maybe those Nazis at the Guardian are trying to push their 4th Reich agenda. And, BTW, this is UN data. The private data (used by some banks and other private companies with an interest in this) paints an even more dire picture:

"In the past year the population of the African continent grew by 30 million. By the year 2050, annual increases will exceed 42 million people per year and total population will have doubled to 2.4 billion, according to the UN. This comes to 3.5 million more people per month, or 80 additional people per minute. At that point, African population growth would be able to re-fill an empty London five times a year.

From any big-picture perspective, these population dynamics will have an influence on global demography in the 21st century. Of the 2.37 billion increase in population expected worldwide by 2050, Africa alone will contribute 54%. By 2100, Africa will contribute 82% of total growth: 3.2 billion of the overall increase of 3.8 billion people. Under some projections, Nigeria will add more people to the world’s population by 2050 than any other country."

theguardian.com/global-development-professionals-network/2016/jan/11/population-growth-in-africa-grasping-the-scale-of-the-challenge

Why do Sub Saharan Africans shit out so many kids?

>Under some projections, Nigeria will add more people to the world’s population by 2050 than any other country."
I know most here are all good little PC lemmings. Think about the implications of this for maintaining world infrastructure given the average IQ in Nigeria:, "Nigeria will add more people to the world’s population by 2050 than any other country."

I doubt many here have spent time in Africa. I have. I hope I live long enough to see the expression on some of your faces when you realize you are about to reap what you've sown. I think I'll find it amusing.

>urther, the estimated African birthrate is indeed, according to latest UN health reports, between 8.4 and 8.8
I don't know where you're getting this figure because it seems to be totally bogus. The fertility rate of Sub-Saharan Africa is just a hair over 5. Meaning the average Sub-Saharan African woman who lives through her childbearing years would have about 5 kids on average. That INCLUDES the over 60% of SS Africans who still live in rural areas who are rapidly moving to cities where they will invariably have less kids.

tradingeconomics.com/sub-saharan-africa/fertility-rate-total-births-per-woman-wb-data.html

>average IQ in much of sub-saharan Africa is around 60

Jesus. If that's true, the vast majority of people there are literally effectively retarded.

Overpopulated cities are because of internal migration mostly. It's part of the transitionfrom agricultural to industrial economies. Birth rates will drop accordingly naturally.

More hands on the farm means less effort for you and the wife so you can drink and fuck more

Wouldn't having a 60 IQ mean you literally aren't smart enough to learn a language or perform basic labor with tools?

So its basically terrible productivity leading to labor intensive economies

>Why do Sub Saharan Africans shit out so many kids?
Well, of course you aren't allowed in Academia to speculate about human biodiversity or you bet the Dr. Watson treatment, Nobel Prize and discoverer of DNA double-helix or not.

Several factors. We know (from when we were allowed to study this) that Africans have poor implies control as compared to Asians, whites, or Jews (thus the reason Israel injects Ethiopian females with proverb depot without telling them when they come into the nation). Higher testosterone levels. Less ability to foresee and plan for consequences (a result of never being subject to the evolutionary pressure of an ice age or even a European winter).

Also, just different reproductive strategies going back tens of thousands of years. In traditional African life in a kraal, women are for work, children keep the cattle, men fight. This is the African way of life. It was never for the West to judge it or try to send them to Oxford on Rhodes Scholarships (only to have one beneficiary petition the uni to remove the statue of his patron) or give them Christianity.
But the lager point is that Africans evolved a reproductive method that involved simply having more children with less care placed on each individual child and this even though fewer survived, it evened out since there were "spare children." This differs from how the West evolved, especially post-Englightnment.

>see crisis in Haiti, which although not really sub-Saran is populated by former slaves from the US
It's a shame that IQ's cannot test ones ability to fact check.

Do the math user. Take the Guardian article, go to CIA World Facebook (about the most reliable in public domain), and see how you get from a to b (current number to those cited in Guardian).

You'll get pretty much the same numbers I'm citing.

>this differs from how the west evolved
frankish peasants and nobles in need of sons did not shit out kids?

a farm is inherently labor intensive, the more hands you have and the more mechanized it is, the more free time everyone has, and who doesn't like free time? Especially when you sweat and bleed and are around animal shit a large part if not all of your day

> implies control
(obviously *Impulse. Expect shitty spelling, though I will try to be conscientious but currently procrastinating on an airplane when should be going over notes for something else entirely).

Well, what can peasant smallholdings be other than terribly unproductive? That's simply how they are, though we've had them for longer than we have not.

I'm looking at the UN numbers for the fertility rate of Sub-Saharan Africa from 2000-2020 and it says exactly what I posted. The fertility rate of SS Africa is a hair over 5. The birthrate is calculated births per 1000 people over a year so I have no idea how you're getting a figure like '8' since the actual birthrate is something like 30+.

data.un.org/Data.aspx?q=Sub-Saharan Africa&d=PopDiv&f=variableID:54;crID:947

It's obvious that you have some asinine assumption about inferior negroids breeding out of control already taken to heart and interpret everything you see through that lens.

>rankish peasants and nobles
they very fact that they had a social structure with "peasants and nobles" illustrates the societal difference. Obviously, every society needs farmers and Europe was no different But as different industries developed and you had the need for different types of craftsmen, sailors, artisans, damn builders, stone masons, etc..., having children no longer became necessary for these people in the way children were simply a commodity for farmers. A blacksmith with 12 children would have a difficult time giving each one proper apprentice training.

Thus the reason I used "the phrase "post-Enlightenment." Probably equally valid to use to term "post-Rennisance" or..there are a variety or different option and no two academics would agree. But the overall idea is the same-- in much of the West, children were no longer simply a necessary commodity to work on the farmland work to earn more than his own keep and thus make the farm more productive. Lots of interesting books on this if you care.

Also for reference, America in the 1800s when it was still mostly rural had a higher fertility than Sub-Saharan Africa today. SS-Africa is undergoing the same transition from rural & agrarian to urban & industrial/service based that ALL countries have gone through and birthrates will decline accordingly.

There should be a limit of how many poor people there are. We still need armies, service/low skilled jobs.

They shouldn't be allowed to multiply like you see in Detroit, slums in Cairo, India, and Africa.

>If Afria's population isn't controlled one way or another, the planet is going to have famine within 50 years and just about all the flora/fauna in Africa is going to be wiped out.

No, Africa will have a famine. Nobody is going to ship their fucking food off to another contintent if it means they're not going to have enough for their own society, and if there's a general food shortage worldwide the wealthier countries will still sooner be fed than the poorer ones.

The real trouble is if Africa has a famine (or any other drawback of overpopulation, like conflict) it could result in another shitty humanitarian crisis like the one in Syria, where you get Africans migrating out of Africa in difficult to control numbers.

user, do you accept the numbers used in the Guardian article as accurate, yes or no? Let me show them to you again. why am I so certain I am correct on this? It's an integral part of my job to keep track of this data. Even the Guardian numbers don't agree perfectly with my data but let's take it at face value:

"From any big-picture perspective, these population dynamics will have an influence on global demography in the 21st century. Of the 2.37 billion increase in population expected worldwide by 2050, Africa alone will contribute 54%. By 2100, Africa will contribute 82% of total growth: 3.2 billion of the overall increase of 3.8 billion people. Under some projections, Nigeria will add more people to the world’s population by 2050 than any other country.

The dynamics at play are straightforward. Since the middle of the last century, improvements in public health have led to a inspiring decrease in infant and child mortality rates. Overall life expectancy has also risen. The 12 million Africans born in 1955 could expect to live only until the age of 37. Encouragingly, the 42 million Africans born this year can expect to live to the age of 60..."

do you agree or disagree wit this assessment? do you think THE GUARDIAN would be motivated to try to exaggerate the rte of negro birth? Would you agree or disagree that, if the Guardian numbers are correct, the world ha a serious problem looming?

> like you see in Detroit

Detroit's population was higher in 1920 than it is today.

>this fucking thread

Still too many poors

Yes, those who work in economies related to town or cities had less children. But still, we call these economies agricultural economies because peasants still formed the bulk of the population, its workforce, its armies, and so on.

The "post-enlightenment" period is also one in which, through various means, urban and industrial economic production came to dominate, and with it the requisite workforce, plus its rough transition to a very different way of living.

I tell ya, the majority of factory workers, they weren't old school craftsmen, in any case there weren't enough of them to actually man factories and on the other they kinda expected to be paid more than recently dispossessed peasants.

Here's another beauty. Israel has been giving Ethiopian Jews who come there Provera Depot for years to keep them from reproducing. Any guesses as to why? Keep in mind, if you are in the UK, ANY criticism of Israel is now a "have crime" and could land you in jail so choose your words very carefully...

"Israel's health ministry is investigating claims that Ethiopian women are being injected with a controversial contraceptive without their knowledge or consent.

Thousands of Ethiopian women are said to be receiving shots of Depo-Provera every three months in Israeli clinics. The contraceptive stops menstruation and has been linked to fertility problems and osteoporosis.

Yaakov Litzman, Israel's deputy minister of health, who has previously denied the practice, will lead the inquiry, a spokesperson announced on Wednesday.

The phenomenon was uncovered when social workers noticed the birth rate among Ethiopian immigrants halving in a decade. An Israeli documentary investigating the scandal was aired in December and prompted a popular outcry."

I'm not arguing the Guardian. I'm arguing against the bogus numbers you posted that don't reflect reality and showcase your ignorance and obvious bias on the subject at hand.

You posted bullshit numbers and when you were called out you pasted entirely different numbers straight from a website as if those prove you right when you make pretty obviously racially motivated suggestions about 'population control' and fear-mongering comments about senegalese coming to take over Europe.

You literally won't find that '9 kids' or even the '8 kids' number you revised later ANYWHERE on fertility or birthrate statistics for Sub-Saharan Africa.

Industry leaves a lot faster than people, bruv. A few decades ago they weren't rich, but they're not the poor we consider them today.
I mean, you want them to not be poor people, give em jobs.

>Nobody is going to ship their fucking food off to another contintent if it means they're not going to have enough for their own society,

Actually if you have a contract you still ahve to ship the food out to meet the terms. There's a reason there's palces that are starving but still out decent amounts of cash crops

Who cares.
As long as Asians are OK.

but how is this relevant to the matter at hand user other than you using it as a poorly disguised way to transition into some sort bullshit I assume you copied from somewhere because you thought it seemed intelligent?

You may not like my ideas or you may disagree with me, but I never search before a post to get anything but for stats. I wish others would do the same. Would be a lot more interesting to read actual thought and analysis rather than a copt-and-paste from wikipedia or wherever (I'm not accusing you for certain of doing this but it seems to be the overall trend in the few days I've been here and it seems bizarre to me.)

I remember this. Jewish exceptionalism desu.

yeah. africa is really exploited for cheap labor and as a maket right now. The civil wars and violence arent a impediment to that. i just bought a shirt made in nigeria yeesterday

Israel is a unique case in demographics. In Israel and the west bank, there's a political incentive to having kids. Palestinians within Israel and the West Bank want to cement their status in the regions, they want to have more folks inhabiting it and thus more folks that have to be thrown out if shit goes south. The radical israeli's, the sort that settle in west bank settlements and Jerusalem for religious reasons, they also shit out kids for much the same reason. They want to outnumber and push out arab populations in the given territory.
At least over here, though I'm sure others can find other such examples, fertility is an arms race.

60IQ is literally cannot function at all in anything.

>I'm arguing against the bogus numbers you posted
My numbers come from a data firm contacted to provide such data. If you don't want to trust my numbers, that's why there are different firms contracted to do such things.

but if you are saying you do true the guardian, the net result is still the same-- the utter destruction of African ecosystem, massive overpopulation by a people with an average IQ somewhere between 60-65, famine, war, and chaos. Would you agree?

They did in Madagascar over korean biofuel companies buying up agricultural land.
Folks who have their sustenance guaranteed don't give a shit about the plebs who don't.

according to lynn IQ in Nigeria is 84 - that country is a complete shithole and they have an iq of 84, i will remind you that unlike afro-americans, blacks in nigeria aren't affected by the flynn effect yet
igbos aren't like the other blacks

just because "you've lived in afirca" doesn't make you a genetics expert

>how is the matter of economies affecting fertility relevant to the matter of fertility rates?
>I'm not accusing you, despite very explicitly accusing you
I believe this is an example of "arguing in bad faith", though I think I often misuse the term.

>Palestinians within Israel and the West Bank want to cement their status in the regions
You have it exactly backwards. It belong to them from at least AD 66 up until 1967. and now you think it's moral that a Jew born in brooklyn has the right to kick a Palestinian out of his home he's occupied for generations, against international law, using Us taxes and Us weapons which then makes America a target for Muslim rage?

Literally no country on earth (not even their US lapdog) recognizes Israel's right to the West bank or East Jerusalem. It directly contravenes the Geneva Conventions and they have absolutely no right to mov settlers in there and it infuriates me. All the more so since my taxes make me complicit in it unwillingly.

Why exactly does it matter how many people live in Africa

I don't think it's moral, and did not imply that anywhere. If anything, should you be saying "you're right, those settlers are real pieces of work!"?

As for the matter of what you're drawing your outrage from, they're breeding precisely so they don't get kicked out by the Israeli's. It's self-defense, innit?

>muh irredentism

The weak should fear the strong. Whst gives white people the right to genocide brown people and take their land then cry crocodile tears after trying to genocide us off the face of the earth?

>My numbers come from a data firm contacted to provide such data
You said UN numbers are 8.4-8.8 for the "birth rate" (which I'm assuming you meant fertility rate because birth rates are over 30 so it seems unlikely you were talking about that) and I posted UN numbers for fertility rate of Sub-Saharan Africa here which were, exactly like I said, a bit over 5. So in your VERY FIRST post you posted something empirically wrong.

>the utter destruction of African ecosystem, massive overpopulation by a people with an average IQ somewhere between 60-65, famine, war, and chaos. Would you agree?
No. This is your wild conjecture based on your limited & racially biased interpretation of the little data that you've looked at. Not an inevitable conclusion.

Are parts of it possible? Certainly. Am I going to take the word of someone who has an admitted prejudice clouding his judgement on the issue at face value? Of course not.

Africans can sort their shit out.
Why should the rest of the world care?

>a genetics expert
I have a B.S. in genetics, though never said I was an "expert." that's you on the defensive. and I don't believe that number for a second. Researcher have been under pressure from the Left for decades now to try to find a way to close the IQ gap, even if it means outright lying.

US blacks don't even have avg IQs of 85. Nigerians? Not possible. I'd recommend to you th ework of the late Philipe Rushton. One o the few men with the courage of his convictions who was honest about his beliefs right up until his death.

Poor Dr Watson, arguably the most influential biologist of the second half of the 20th century (long with Crick), is having his name literally purged from books, from the enter that bore his name, and had to sell his Nobel prize to keep himself afloat. Why? He said "there is no reason to believe that human populations who were in isolation for so long would evolve in such way as to have the exact same intelligence."

For his thought crime, he was forced into doing an "apology tour" with all the "great black intellectuals" and they still stripped him of everything. That doesn't show you a society with a very deep fundamental flaw, when a Model prize winning scientist can't give an honest opinion? And people wonder why Americans prefer to watch RT news.

>The weak should fear the strong
Perhaps, but it's not the Jews who are strong. It's US weapons, US taxes, US economic power, US diplomacy, and the US UN Security council veto. I'll always have respect for Obama for, in his last few week as president, finally telling the Israelis to go fuck themselves and refusing to veto the UN condemnation of the motherfuckers.

Is not believing data for political reasons something that featured heavily in your student work?

Thats just repayment for the Shoah. Nothing personnel, kid.

how does it feel to be the biggest retard on Veeky Forums? how can one person be this wrong?

sub-Saharan IQ has proven to be around 85, even the most racist scientists find these results. for reference check wicherts, dolan, van der maas, even richard lynn has it over 80.

>igbos aren't like the other blacks

They are though. There is nothing about them that makes them so fucking exceptional. Jesus Christ what's p[ with peopel fuckign leg humping Igbo/Habesha/x arbitrary group exceptionalism?

The president who did that got disposed in bloodless coup.

>If that's true
>But I wont even do a google search

neck yourself. ppl like you are the reason this board is going to shit. type in "sub Sahara IQ" into google scholar, get 10 sources that prove the "60 IQ" bullshit wrong

>I have a B.S. in genetics
No you don't.
Yes, US blacks have an avg IQs of 85, it's been a figure accepted as fact by everybody who's studied any of this. How poorly prepared do you have to be to have such holes in your understanding.

This is a super simple question.
What went wrong here? The numbers represent a marker locus on the X chromosome.

Aw hey idk about this genetics business but culturally the igbos were a lot nicer and participatory in their politics than the Hausa or Kanuri from the north
Igbo's are a bro-tier african culture

Richard Lynn actually discarded a lot of Afircan numbers that seemed "too high" but as I think Wicherts said doing the data gathering and culling properly instead of the flawed way that Lynn did got the 80's range, low but not absurdely low that Lynn initially output.

>is supposed to work
>shitposts about niggers on a Cambodian carpet weaving website

It's almost like you have.. Poor impulse control.

See user: You're the nigger.

The same reason East Asians aren't mixed in with other Asians.
You can slice humans in many ways and classify them in many different groups.

>your limited & racially biased interpretation of the little data that you've looked at
actually, you should turn the mirror around. As have already mentioned in passing, this is a major aspect of my job in terms of determining investment potential in parts Africa and potential put balls in the future. For this, the best guide available we have is Iq and history.

Your prissy little PC bullshit doesn't pass muster in a corporate boardroom off the record. Sorry, just doesn't. sometimes I wonder exactly how people with your "women's studies 101" outlook on life are ever going to make it in a corporate environment, where you either produce correct information or you lose your job , and that's it.

If we look at the history of Africa-run nations. Haiti for one (highly recommend Hesketh Pritchard's book on Haiti) or really any nation in Africa, the story is always the same. The West is purposefully hiding how bad conditions are in South Africa, thus allowing Germn pension funds to still invest into them since they re not junk status and people are going to lose tens of billions of dollars simply because no agency wants to be the first to give"the rainbow nation" uni status. For Christ's sake, they are above Turkey!

With a former goat-orderer with a 4th grade education as president, who raped his friend's daughter allegedly, who happened to have AIDS, but it was OK since "he showered afterwards" so of course HR could not have the AIDs.

You used to be able to at least get an honest assessment of ZA fro the intl media. No more. A law has squashed that, and the few very good, honest bloggers have been jailed.

Should Zuma make it to 2019, choice will be between his ex-wife or full out, Mugabe-level commies who call themselves "EFF"and want to seize White owned lands.

And wile all this is going on, there is an investigation for "state capture (a new term, specially made up for ZA)where 2 indians have literally bought the gvt.

How much of a politically motivated drone do you have to be to look at this and to think
>Hey I'd rather use looks as a proxy classifier, instead of the actual genes as classifiers on what a person's genetic worth is.

>moving the goalpost this hard

You lost. Birth rate of 8 is simply wrong. How the fuck is this "your job" when some user can just google search and prove you wrong? Either cite a peer reviewed source for the birth rate of 8 children in SS Africa or fuck off.

Indeed he was, showing why it's a very good idea to consider the plebs without food.

>Igbo's are a bro-tier african culture

Bro-tier is a fucking meme because people who always say that shit always ignnore anything that does not fit the bro-tier view ofa people.

Also Hausa and Kanuri were excluded from the Nigerian poltical systems historically and neglected for god knows how long and even then they output many polticans and poltical representatives.

Difference is, I'm shitposting from the "Upper Class" of a Virgin Atlantic flight to Europe. And their wifi still sucks after all these these years.

Wait a minute, are you the guy that said Haiti's inhabitants descended from US slaves?

>UN numbers are 8.4 children!!
>Proven wrong by google search
>Well actually they come from a private firm I can't name..

Neck Yourself

>You lost
lol, who the fuck was I ever competing with? YOU? Brithrates for subsaharan Africa, as reflected in my data are between 8.4-8.8. My firm has used this company for data since the late 70s. I'll take their word over you or the fucking UN. Why Unlike the UN, they are a private entity and are answerable and fireable if their numbers are incorrect.

I love how you think I'm personally fighting with YOU, Joe Scumbag # 1. I'm giving you info I'm privy to for a company that reports in such data for their job. You saw the guardian info, and yet you want to sit here here and pretend you have "won" something. You haven't. My numbers are correct. And the future of Europe and the world is nightmarish.

>I have a B.S. in genetics

I call bullshit. No one studies genetics and hasn't heard of/hasn't read Lynn. You're just an embarrassing lying sack of shit.

>Hausa and Kanuri were excluded from the Nigerian poltical systems historically
>neglected
>output politicians and political representatives
T. Muhammadu Attahiru II

>I can't name..
Dum fuck, given that they charge of tens of thousands of dollars a year to provide this information to companies who chose to purchase it for the purposes of strategic global investing, no, not going to plaster their name or their spreadsheets all over a cambodian kitten bitting forum, sorry.

On virgin tho
secondhand luxury

He thinks Lynn was pressured by the leftists.
Meanwhile Lynn is a literal white separatist.

>I think the only solution lies in the breakup of the United States. Blacks and Hispanics are concentrated in the Southwest, the Southeast and the East, but the Northwest and the far Northeast, Maine, Vermont and upstate New York have a large predominance of whites. I believe these predominantly white states should declare independence and secede from the Union. They would then enforce strict border controls and provide minimum welfare, which would be limited to citizens. If this were done, white civilization would survive within this handful of states."

Let's do a run down of what happened.

You posted demonstrably false data to support your biased claims. Was shown the correct data from the very source that you cited (the UN). You cited a news article for DIFFERENT data than you originally claimed to skirt the false data you cited first. Now you're hiding behind credentials that nobody can verify to assume a position of authority when you still cannot produce any instance of the original statistics you claimed making you either a liar or just bad at your job. And finally you make wild assumptions about my character mixed with ad hominems and anecdotes that are only tangentially related to my argument.

Is that correct?

>call bullshit.
Call as you like. lol what "roof" would you like A punet square? a bio of gregor mendel? A primer on how recessive genes work and when and how they express themselves phenotypically? you can believe as you wish.

Even Lynn changed his mind later on, recent publications by him (2010 & 2011 I believe) show it to be around 80, while Wicherts et al were debating it to be 86 iirc. I wrote a paper on this but its been two years.

I would like an answer to what is asked here Thank you.

>I wrote a paper on this
Explain. In what context did you write it?

Genuinely curious. It seems nobody but a few researchers and a few people on the internet are interested in this topic.